Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Most Black African Feminist Are Women Least Desirable By Real Men. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Black African Feminist Are Women Least Desirable By Real Men. (536 Views)

igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 / Why Postponement Of Polls Is Desirable —bode George / Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt: A Black African Civilization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Black African Feminist Are Women Least Desirable By Real Men. by Aksonman: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
"Ugly black women are in the forefront of this so-called Feminist movement."

This is my own interpretation of one of the points I took out from this extensive critique of Chimamanda Aichies's feminist drive by a young writer.
Read it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1835324/adichies-feminism-vacuums-fallacies-gonzaga

Ms Adichie is not ugly but if she was a not a star and walks into any social gathering she probably wouldn't attract a second look from 'correct guys'. grin

DISCUSS
Re: Most Black African Feminist Are Women Least Desirable By Real Men. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Don't mind those fools. The same feminism they're all shouting is the same the white women are now running from.

Some white men are now marrying African women because of their virtues.

I think it's all very hypocritical. Those African babes shouting feminism end up settling with some polygamous man as 3rd or 4th wife.

You want to be the man in the relationship but u can't bear the burden. . . Fools
Re: Most Black African Feminist Are Women Least Desirable By Real Men. by driand(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
nice thread! well for me I'm happy about this whole issue of feminism is going, leave them while they are there ranting and making jest of them selves the non-feminists will keep being obidient and submissive and grab all the grabable guys around, .... I'll see the story of feminism in another 10 year's from now.

(1) (Reply)

Are There No Bad Eggs Amongst BOKO HARAM Members? / Causion For Pre And Post Election Riot In Osun State / Military Have No Business Supervising Elections – IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.