Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Blackberry Playbook Owners - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook Owners (714 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Playbook Owners by sambass(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Let's meet here and discuss about playbook and working android apps/games on it.
Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
when we told you people not to buy this thing that time, you insulted us and justified the rubbish with so much grammer.

a galaxy tab P1000 released before the Playbook has way much more value today.

see now you are looking for people to gum body and console yaselves with "working android apps/games"

even the latest BB10 phones never run android apps well,na playbook wan come make sense?

better dash one small pikin go find Tecno buy grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by Uchwilliam(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
4llerbuntu: when we told you people not to buy this thing that time, you insulted us and justified the rubbish with so much grammer.

see now you are looking for people to gum body and console yaselves with "working android apps/games"

even the latest BB10 phones never run android apps well,na playbook wan come make sense?

Guy ur mouth wicked lol

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by sambass(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2014
4llerbuntu: when we told you people not to buy this thing that time, you insulted us and justified the rubbish with so much grammer.

And u are?
Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
sambass: And u are?
4llerbuntu wink

Tecno P9 can help.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by walcolm(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2014

Major ignorance on display
Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by walcolm(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
sambass: Let's meet here and discuss about playbook and working android apps/games on it.

I believe there's a playbook thread, you should look for that rather than starting a new thread. Most of the info you need should be on that thread
Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by jsunex(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Playbook the worst device on earth, I regretd i used it bt now am happy wit andriod device.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by Lexusgs430: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
jsunex: Playbook the worst device on earth, I regretd i used it bt now am happy wit andriod device.

How was your playbook the worst device on earth? If you did not have a 3G enabled blackberry device + BIS(blackberry bridge), you had yourself to blame.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
walcolm:

Major ignorance on display

U see what im saying?... angry

Oya na, start una gum body na.
Meanwhile shebi that your android tab dey ya hand?
Hypocritical hypocrisy. Lmao. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by jsunex(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=Lexusgs430]

How was your playbook the worst device on earth? If you did not have a 3G enabled blackberry device + BIS(blackberry bridge), you had yourself to blame. [/quote

My xperienc wit PB was so frustrating, gets hot lik hot plate, always reboot lik torch 1(bb9800). Cant load a web page witout hanging.tar I hate dat device.
Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by Lexusgs430: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=jsunex][/quote]

Wow. I loved every moment of my playbook ownership, I only gave it to my kids after bbm became cross-platform, and I bought a galaxy tab to complement my Note 3.
I even bought 2 more playbooks for my kids, making 3 playbooks in my household, fully sideloaded with Android apps.
Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by TrebleChamp(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2014
4llerbuntu:
4llerbuntu wink

Tecno P9 can help.... grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, but seriously dude when did you become a tecno fan?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by femi4: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2014

No be you, any product from RIM no get value for your eye.

Anything on android gives you joy even if its 3310

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by sambass(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2014
The guy is full bad mouth
Re: Blackberry Playbook Owners by shadowwalker101: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2014
I dont have play book
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Z30 Wins Gold In Best In Biz Awards 2014 International / Someone Should Please Tell Etisalat To Stop Milking Me!!! / MTN BIS Rocking Hard On Android And PC Via Tunnel Guru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.