Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

You All Need To Hear This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You All Need To Hear This (534 Views)

VIDEO: Jonathan Must Not See Or Hear This, Femi Fani-kayode Changes Tune / Ya' All Need To See This / Do We All Need To Be A Member Of Reformed Nigeria Network (rnn)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You All Need To Hear This by paralysis: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
First it was SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome ). Many were reported dead. We are still here.
Then came Bird flu . Many people and animals were reported dead. We still dey kan kpen.
They came with Lassa Fever. Many were said to have died. Many innocent rats were also killed in cold blood.We are still here praising God and grooving .
Now they called this one Ebola Virus. They even advised us to wash our hands or take a bath each time we shake or hug someone (Can you imagine). But the truth is we are untouchable.
He has assured us that no evil shall befall us nor any PLAGUE come near our dwelling.
I decree , no one genuinely connected to us shall be "Ebolarize" In Jesus Name...the louder your amen,the more immunity you will get
Re: You All Need To Hear This by timsbee(f): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! In jesus name, fire!!!
Re: You All Need To Hear This by paralysis: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
timsbee: fire!!!
Abeg fuel dey my yard oo

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Sawyer Case Exposed Our Stupidity And Inefficient System. / Seun How I Wish Im A Mod / Skywatchers Awed By 'blood Moon'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.