Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Patrick Sawyer Case Exposed Our Stupidity And Inefficient System. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Patrick Sawyer Case Exposed Our Stupidity And Inefficient System. (532 Views)

EBOLA: How Patrick Sawyer Knowingly Imported Ebola Into Nigeria [Full Story] / Patrick Sawyer, A Liberian, URINATED On Health Workers Who Told Him He Had Ebola / Nigerian Nurse Who Treated Liberian Patrick Sawyer Dies Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Sawyer Case Exposed Our Stupidity And Inefficient System. by drajibola(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hi,
I just went through the Index Ebola case imported into Nigeria through the Liberian American. The whole scenario nessecitate some pertinent questions which I think Nairalanders need to ruminate about.
1. How come Liberian authorities are not aware that an identified ministerial employee with Ebola are not aware that he is representing their country at an ecowas conference in Nigeria.
2. Sawyer was said to have collapsed at the Monrovia airport before leaving Liberia. How come he was still allowed to board the plane knowing fully well rhat there is an Ebola epidermic in Liberia.
3. He was said to have vommitted twice in the plane and very weak when they landed in MM2. How would our Port officials allow him into the country knowing fully well he his froman Ebola infested country.
4.when Sawyer was told he had the disease, why did he deny and could it be true he intentionally peeed on the hospital staffs. What did he want to gain.
5. When he was told he had Ebola, why did he insist on being at the Calabar conference ? Does he have specific targets there
6.When he knew he had Ebola and knowing the infectiousness of the disease, why did he even come to Nigeria in the first place?

Just thinking aloud on tyese and numerous other issues.
Nairalanders, lets see if we can proffer answers.
you could actually generate more questions if you have.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Case Exposed Our Stupidity And Inefficient System. by 3kay945(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
The dude was a terrorist. I spit on its carcass.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Case Exposed Our Stupidity And Inefficient System. by Lobolintin(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
He just achieved his aim.... His a suicide serial killer
Re: Patrick Sawyer Case Exposed Our Stupidity And Inefficient System. by evanscheck(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
His case is a case of non chalancy from our top officials, all the questions u asked made a lot of sense, how come we dont check pple entering into nigeria, is nigeria dat pourous, how many boarders do we have, can we have a gate where we wud close and there wud be no entrance.because even d boko haram,I dnt think their origin is in nigerian here, I feel there are outside d country. We need to sit up and be alert, a house with out fence shud expect anything, thank u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian In Another Life? / How To Break Spell / 9 Stunning Facts About Men And Women. (must Read!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.