Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza (2730 Views)

Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje / The Problem Of Igbo Jews And History / Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by tochukwuifeduba: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
IGBO JEWS UNITE WITH ISRAEL UNDER THE BANNER OF THE ONLY TRUE GOD JEHOVAH
" Members of the Igbo Jewish community are currently organizing for a Million man march in support of the Israeli OPERATION PROTECTIVE EDGE defensive war against the Terrorist group Hamas.
We call on the United Nation and all world citizens to rally around Israel . And we condemn in the strongest terms the Terrorist Regime of Hamas in Palestine .
Yahweh Bless Israel and the Igbo Jews of Nigeria
ThankGod Ben Ifeduba writes in from Anambra state . Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Onyegecha(f): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
These people have no job. Let them keep dreaming of being Jews when their ancestors had nothing in common with Abraham. Kposhi kposhi!

12 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by tunde4eva: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
source?
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by charlos14: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
tochukwuifeduba: IGBO JEWS UNITE WITH ISRAEL UNDER THE BANNER OF THE ONLY TRUE GOD JEHOVAH
" Members of the Igbo Jewish community are currently organizing for a Million man march in support of the Israeli OPERATION PROTECTIVE EDGE defensive war against the Terrorist group Hamas.
We call on the United Nation and all world citizens to rally around Israel . And we condemn in the strongest terms the Terrorist Regime of Hamas in Palestine .

hell yeah
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by desgiezd(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Igbo Jews? That sounds very strange! Igbo Jews! Na wah oo

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Chanchit: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
E be like say this people no dey hear word. Sebi una see how army kill 3sons of the sheik after protesting in support of palestine, make anybody no come start to cry say GEJ don kill hin pikin o. I dnt knw why some grown ups go dey behave as if them dey crase.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by saintneo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
count me out

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by egopersonified(f): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Y not protest against nigerian jews killed in the north?

12 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Sunofgod(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hope the army is ready for them and anybody protesting in support of evil . . .

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Idrismusty97(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
A new breed of slaves emerging...

13 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by gramci: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idrismusty97: A new breed of slaves emerging...

Talking from an Aboki Perspective

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by danot1030: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mumu mumu jobless people.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by danot1030: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
egopersonified: Y not protest against nigerian jews killed in the north?
they are bunch of mumus gathering together.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by wordcat(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Igbo Jews kwa?

Well, I am from Anambra and i'm not a Jewish man so e no concern me.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Energito11: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Good news
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Friedfred(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
tochukwuifeduba: IGBO JEWS UNITE WITH ISRAEL UNDER THE BANNER OF THE ONLY TRUE GOD JEHOVAH

Igbo jews? Wat? Poo them all retardeens

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Onyegecha: These people have no job. Let them keep dreaming of being Jews when their ancestors had nothing in common with Abraham...

Oh? So what research have YOU conducted into the origin of the Igbos then?

Care to share your findings with us?

Don't bother. We KNOW you have conducted ZERO research, and are simply typing empty-skulled nonsense through your anus.

As for the Igbo-Jewish links, though they are credible indicators of such links, I doubt this 'organization' actually has studied much history and anthropology related to such connections either, to get an accurate understanding of it beyond mere political posturing.
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by AkinEgba: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
This may be at the root of the Hausa-Fulani and Igbo problems. At the slightest, even unrelated provocation, the former supports the Arabs while the latter (not all, but the few Jew-wannabe Igbos) support Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by adconline(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2014

Folks binging on stupidity since 1800! How can someone claim that he comes from Isreal that was created in 1947? This is an insult to indigenous Igbo people

9 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by suwailad(f): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
jobless twats grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by ba7man(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Igbo jews??.........Sounds like a bunch of "Igbo" smoking jews.

I know this has nothing to do with the Igbo tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
igbos are no jews! gerrit!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by basty: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
These dullards don't know their source, no wonder they behave like animals. Proudly from Oduduwa Republic.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by fr3do(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nonsense
Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by anago9010(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
this peeps are even confused of there origin, y'all mofos are fvcking head hunting bantunoid. pagan nigerian get me the pictures of these bantunoid ancestors.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by fr3do(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
basty: These dullards don't know their source, no wonder they behave like animals. Proudly from Oduduwa Republic.

It's people like these jew-wannabes that will make this ewedu-sipping monkey to open his yeye mouth to insult Ndigbo

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by AkinEgba: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
basty: These dullards don't know their source, no wonder they behave like animals. Proudly from Oduduwa Republic.

But where is your own source? Didn't Oduduwa fall from the sky? What part of the sky was that? Ode

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by 50calibre(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
Some of these Igbos need the sh*t slapped out of their delusional heads.

I'm Igbo by the way, and I don't consider myself linked to the Jews in any kind.

I detest the Jews, I detest their sense of entitlement, and most of all I detest their treatment and oppression of innocent Palestinians.

I honestly wish Hitler had wiped them all out.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
We must liberate Israel grin grin grin We are Jews!

Haterz Go and Die!

Netanyahu/Jonathan Till 2019 tongue

After all Israel is no man's Land!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by anago9010(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
fr3do:

It's people like these jew-wannabes that will make this ewedu-sipping monkey to open his yeye mouth to insult Ndigbo

look at this ogiri munching chimpnoid, may the gods inflicting you with incurable madness for opening that soakaway you call mouth, to spew balderdash to the Yoruba nation. ara ra po gi there.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by AkinEgba: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
50calibre:

I detest the Jews, I detest their sense of entitlement, and most of all I detest their treatment and oppression of innocent Palestinians.

I honestly wish Hitler had wiped them all out.

Innocent Palestinians? That one is strange.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Prophet T.B Joshua's Prophesy Coming To Pass? / WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation / My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.