Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss (4741 Views)

Grow Your Bald Hair Back Baldness Treatment And Hairloss Treatment Cream / Hair Thinning And Hairloss / Hairloss I Need Advice On What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by estherline: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2008
Baldness involves the state of lacking hair where it often grows, especially on the head. The most common form of baldness is a progressive hair thinning condition called androgenic alopecia or "male pattern baldness" that occurs in adult male humans and other species. The amount and patterns of baldness can vary greatly; it ranges from male and female pattern alopecia (androgenic alopecia, also called androgenetic alopecia or alopecia androgenetica), alopecia areata, which involves the loss of some of the hair from the head, and alopecia totalis, which involves the loss of all head hair, to the most extreme form, alopecia universalis, which involves the loss of all hair from the head and the body.

http://baldnessandhairloss..com/

somebody just advice me on what to do to avoid this situation that my hair is going into
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by babanne(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2008
Hair loss is a symptom of many diseases one of which is elaborated here 

http://managediabetesforlife..com/

http://managediabetesforlife..com/

Check it out to determine what you can do.
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by stayfit: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2008
Welcome to Hair Care Studio

At GODONYX Hair Care Studio we provide a course of top treatments and solutions designed for hair loss problems in both men and women. Our friendly and discreet consultants have years of experience in hair loss and will guide you step by step through your course of individual treatment starting with a free hair check and No obligation consultation.

If you are experiencing hair loss you can replace it the same way that you lost it. Our Hair Integration system is probably the best option for you. A patented low maintenance procedure without surgery, pain or scarring. Ideal for someone with a busy lifestyle enabling you to do sporting activities including swimming with complete confidence knowing you are always looking good and feeling great.

Other treatments available at the studio include Advanced Laser Therapy and laser beam technology where visible benefits can occur quickly often within a few months.FOR MORE ON IT,SEND MAILS TO

allyouneedknow08@yahoo.com

bye
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by omachi1026(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2012
Well well, I can show you how to improve the circulation,for more details contact on 07035179610/oobidike@gmail.com
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by Docosward(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2012
estherline: Baldness involves the state of lacking hair where it often grows, especially on the head. The most common form of baldness is a progressive hair thinning condition called androgenic alopecia or "male pattern baldness" that occurs in adult male humans and other species. The amount and patterns of baldness can vary greatly; it ranges from male and female pattern alopecia (androgenic alopecia, also called androgenetic alopecia or alopecia androgenetica), alopecia areata, which involves the loss of some of the hair from the head, and alopecia totalis, which involves the loss of all head hair, to the most extreme form, alopecia universalis, which involves the loss of all hair from the head and the body.

somebody just advice me on what to do to avoid this situation that my hair is going into
@Estherline there is herbal lotion that can cure hair loss, for more info about the herbal lotion contact at (jonathanosward@yahoo.com)
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by oldaw: 9:02am On May 25, 2012
There are many factor responsible for hair loss. You need to address the problem immediately to prevent baldness. Contact adeostar@yahoo.com for details.
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by HealthyHair: 6:55pm On May 14, 2013
All too many times I hear people lament about their hair loss and all too many times I hear them lament that they’ve used several expensive products and concoctions to re-grow their hair to no avail. So many men and women have given up on their hair loss problems and believe it’s hopeless. Well, I know from my years of experience that hair re-growth is 100% possible even on a balding scalp with the right products, the right application techniques and of course, the right simple routine care.

If you are experiencing any form of hair loss; premature baldness, alopecia of all sorts, post pregnancy hair loss, trauma induced hair loss, chemical hair loss (damage from relaxers) e.t.c. reach out to us and together we will find the suitable hair loss solution for you. It’s no wonder we are Nigeria’s No 1 Hair Loss and Baldness Treatment Expert.

All too many times I hear people lament about their hair loss and all too many times I hear them lament that they’ve used several expensive products and concoctions to re-grow their hair to no avail. So many men and women have given up on their hair loss problems and believe it’s hopeless. Well, I know from my years of experience that hair re-growth is 100% possible even on a balding scalp with the right products, the right application techniques and of course, the right simple routine care.

If you are experiencing any form of hair loss; premature baldness, receding hair line alopecia of all sorts, post pregnancy hair loss, trauma induced hair loss, chemical hair loss (damage from relaxers) e.t.c. reach out to us and together we will find the suitable hair loss solution for you. It’s no wonder we are Nigeria’s No 1 Hair Loss and Baldness Treatment Expert.

To view our baldness treatment page with our before and after treatment pictures for both male and female,please visit www.herbalhairgrowth.com.ng/b. Our products for hair loss and baldness treatment are revolutionary and completely herbal based with zero side effects.

BENEFITS
Quick Effect: Stop hair loss in 7days! Start new hair growth in 15 Days!
No Oral Drugs: Cure baldness with a spray
No Side Effects: 100% Indian & Chinese herbs
Easy To Use: Spray only in the morning and at night
No sting, no stain,no smell and no itch
Affordable: One set for 3months usage (3 x 60ml bottles)
Efficacy Proven: Results beyond your expectations

Contact Details
HERBAL HAIR GROWTH NIGERIA
Email: info@herbalhairgrowth.com.ng
Tel: 08023871004 or 08145043852
Address: 38 Osho Drive, Olodi Apapa, Lagos.

For FREE consultation, call Mrs. Okeke on 08023871004.

EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS GUARANTEED!
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by queenesthr(f): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
Contact 08034708929 or chynweod@yahoo.com T444z hair growth cream

Available online at wwww.konga.com/queenesther-s

Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by Maxgro: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
NO.1 HAIR REGROWTH AND BALDNESS TREATMENT SPRAY FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN MEN| MAXGRO

It’s no longer news that the rate of baldness and hair loss generally is on the increase especially amongst the youths. A receding hair line or balding head can be both embarrassing and uncomfortable leaving most hair loss sufferers confused as to how to stop their hair loss and restore normal hair growth process again.
Are you going bald? Good news- KemCorp Innovations has introduced the first hair regrowth and baldness treatment formula specifically adapted to stop hair loss in African-American men.

WHAT IS MAXGRO?
Maxgro is a physician formulated highly effective and side-effect free hair re-growth treatment for black men. It is made of rare and potent herbal extracts, minerals and vitamins in combination with FDA approved pure grade minoxidil. Maxgro Herbal Hair Regrowth Spray was created due to a genuine need for a product specifically designed for hair loss prevention and healthy hair re-growth for the uniquely structured African –American hair type. Suitable for all types of hair loss including: male pattern baldness, alopecia areata, receding hair lines, crown area hair loss, thinning hair, traction alopecia, seborrheic alopecia and complete baldness.
MAXGRO’s advanced technologies provide real solutions for reversing baldness, healthy hair re-growth and restoring hope and confidence to black men everywhere.

HOW TO USE?
For best results, spray on the affected area twice daily (morning and night) consistently for a period of 90days. Massage slightly upon each application and allow to dry. Use a mild shampoo to cleanse scalp at least once a week. Most users notice visible and sustainable hair growth in less than a month.

FOR FEMALES TOO?
Maxgro is safe and effective for females too. We recommend usage for females with severe cases of hair loss such as in cases of prolonged traction alopecia, alopecia areata and in female pattern baldness.

FEATURES
• Healthier, thicker and fuller hair
• Contains natural DHT blockers
• Advanced fast acting formula
• Clinically tested and proven
• No side effects recorded
• Easy to use
• 95% success rate in black men
• 3 months treatment supply in a pack

For more information on maxgro or to place an order, visit www.maxgro.com.ng

Tel: +234(0)8181597803 OR +234 (0)8111947383

Maxgro is presently only sold online and we deliver nationwide.

If you have a beauty supply store or an online store and would like
to become one of our sales partners or distributors, please call any of the numbers above.

A FULL HEAD OF HAIR IS ASSOCIATED WITH STRENGTH, VIRILITY, YOUTH, AND POWER.

Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by meetmal03(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by prdeal: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
I think this site has the best anti dht washing shampoos for preventing and curing hair loss.
https://hairlossdhtshampoo.com
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by Lawrittanneka68(f): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2018
estherline:
Baldness involves the state of lacking hair where it often grows, especially on the head. The most common form of baldness is a progressive hair thinning condition called androgenic alopecia or "male pattern baldness" that occurs in adult male humans and other species. The amount and patterns of baldness can vary greatly; it ranges from male and female pattern alopecia (androgenic alopecia, also called androgenetic alopecia or alopecia androgenetica), alopecia areata, which involves the loss of some of the hair from the head, and alopecia totalis, which involves the loss of all head hair, to the most extreme form, alopecia universalis, which involves the loss of all hair from the head and the body.

use this product skin,hair and nails from Swissgarde nature garde and herbal supplements,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by Hhapsa18: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
There are 2 treatments approved by the Food and Drugs Agency (FDA) of the U.S. for treatment for baldness, namely:
1. Finasteride
2. Minoxidil.
There are other treatments like Microneedling, castor oil etc

To learn more about treatment for hair loss available in Nigeria click on the link below.

https://www.haired.co.uk/how-to-stop-hair-loss-in-men-women-in-nigeria
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by Kenutia: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Get your treatment delivered to your door step at a good price here https:///2JxIK54
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by Kryptolord: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hope it works
Re: Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss by charlie34: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2021
They should be someone who understands the different chemical components that make up each type of shampoo that is available in order to write a fair and detailed personal statement about profolica Privacy Policy.

(1) (Reply)

Quail Egg: The Wonder Food / Skin Exfoliation / How To Stop Vaginal Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.