Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity (17622 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / (must Read) Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Vi*ginity / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by edymonte: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
most of them started early o
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by edymonte: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
hugelyendowed: honestly I enjoyed this thread.

wow!!!!!

lol

na dis kind tin de sweet ys
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by 2romantic: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Uti mugu
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2014
Updated with those of Uti, Biodeun and Eucharia Anunobi
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by maxism2: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Eucharia lied.

she started in secondary junior
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by diksucker(f): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
maxism2: Eucharia lied.

she started in secondary junior

na u disvirgin am? how did u know she lied
?
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
COLLETE ORJI

When was your first affair?

I was in high school then.

Was that when you lost your innocence?

Yeah! I think I was beyond 18 years old then. I’m still in touch with him. He is based in Cameroon.

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by msrita(f): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
After making a vow to myself and God when I was 16 to get married as a virgin , it seems harder each day and im just 19. God pls help me.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by daveP(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
msrita: After making a vow to myself and God when I was 16 to get married as a virgin , it seems harder each day and im just 19. God pls help me.
welcome to NL! Hope ul enjoy your stay smiley

hold on still. Perseverance will take you thru.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by JEITO: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
msrita: After making a vow to myself and God when I was 16 to get married as a virgin , it seems harder each day and im just 19. God pls help me.
it isn't difficult. It requires you setting your priorities and being disciplined enough to stick to them.

If you don't create the opening, there's no way your goods will be plundered.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by Infomizer(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wondering what would make a sexual experience terrible for me. Maybe if I was forced to eat a smelly kpekus sha .....Yikes!
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by DECOtech(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2014
englishmart: Some of them would claim they came from Christian families.

Non of them even got to my age before getting deflowered. shocked

MTSCHEEW.

Ashley young them.

When I was at 17, to 21. I didn't even know sex exists. COZ I was so busy with studies.

Even till now!
Taaaaaaarrhhh!!
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by englishmart(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
DECOtech: Taaaaaaarrhhh!!
na now day break? Comment Wey I post for over 8months, na now you dey quote me. shocked
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by DECOtech(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
englishmart: na now day break? Comment Wey I post for over 8months, na now you dey quote me. shocked
Hahahhahahaha! ...that one concern you oh anytime I wake up is my day break.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:
After making a vow to myself and God when I was 16 to get married as a virgin , it seems harder each day and im just 19. God pls help me.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:
lol....I understand u perfectly, d temptation from every angle, pressure from ur bf, talks from friends nd peer pressure, to help u keep it, u av to be really determined, 2ndly, pray for a bf who won't pressure u into having it with him just yet, someone who shares the same ideology, or someone who's ready to respect ur decisions, den abstain from all appearances of evil like visiting guys alone....going out to private places with ur man amongst others.
May God help u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine / Ebube Nwagbo Bags OUD MAJESTIC Endorsement Deal / Only Fela Kuti Does Afrobeat As Far As I’m Concerned” – Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.