Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Binary Options Live Trading Challenge - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Live Trading Challenge (8724 Views)

Forex Project $50 - $1000!!! Join Me For Live Trading Here! Free $50 Account! / Seasoned FX Acct Managers Need High Net Worth Investors +see Live Trading Result / Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2014
Today's first entry, as shown below. I entered this trade and had to attend to something important and so could not post the entry live. I hope to be able to do so in future.

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2014
After first week of trading, account balance increased by 60%. 40% target left to be achieved in the next 3 weeks to increase account balance by 100%. This is going better than I had anticipated. From now onward, just because I'm beginning to feel more comfortable with the extra cushion I have, I may increase number of trades per day up to a maximum of five, depending on how many setups appear.

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Next entry: AUD/JPY rises in 1 hour. Entered at 98.204
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2014
Good trade i like it brother keep it up. 60% not a joke, i agree you will achieve the 100% mark before month end
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by crossblane1(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2014
how do u make or withdrawal
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2014
currentprice: Good trade i like it brother keep it up. 60% not a joke, i agree you will achieve the 100% mark before month end

Thank you. I hope so.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2014
crossblane1: how do u make or withdrawal

I intend to use an agent for now.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Hobe: Next entry: AUD/JPY rises in 1 hour. Entered at 98.204

Trade successful.

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
next entry: EURNZD rises in 1 hr. Entered at 1.5810
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hobe: next entry: EURNZD rises in 1 hr. Entered at 1.5810

Trade successful. Almost reaching monthly target.

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by mular(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hobe:

Trade successful. Almost reaching monthly target.
what signal do u use
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
mular: what signal do u use

Price action and candlestick patterns. See the example NZDUSD trade on the first page.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by sympathy55(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nice thread my broda. am just commenting because i discorvered you are using the best and profitable raw signal( PRICE ACTION). That is the only way to survive in fx so keep the good work going and pls always remember to check NEWS hours........ ONE LOVE.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by badruf(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
@hobe which time frame are you using for your analysis
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
sympathy55: Nice thread my broda. am just commenting because i discorvered you are using the best and profitable raw signal( PRICE ACTION). That is the only way to survive in fx so keep the good work going and pls always remember to check NEWS hours........ ONE LOVE.

Thanks, I would keep an eye on those times.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
badruf: @hobe which time frame are you using for your analysis

I hour and upward, but most of my entries are hourly.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Another successful entry on the Random Indices.

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
With the great positive results I have recorded so far, I was determined to try and reach my monthly target at the end of today. After a couple of hours spent trading the random indices, I am happy to say that my goal has been achieved and my account successfully doubled. The challenge now is to keep it from depleting and pushing it even higher, as far as I can go till the end of the month.

With a larger capital and a greater cushion certain elements of my money management strategy would change. Notably, my stake amount would most likely increase to $20 per trade in keeping with the tradition of entering 10% of my account per trade.

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by badruf(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
ok thank you i am just working on a strategy base on major support and resistance on the 1min time frame,my bet duration is btw 6-9min see my result below

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
badruf: ok thank you i am just working on a strategy base on major support and resistance on the 1min time frame,my bet duration is btw 6-9min see my result below

Great! That looks really good! I'm really happy someone else is taking this seriously. Keep up the good work and join the challenge when you're ready to go live. We can share analysis and enter trades together. If it is not a problem, I would appreciate you sharing a little bit of how you carry out your analysis, with screenshots if possible. Thanks.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by landt: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2014
falad4u200: @op welldone, I concur with you in all u av said about binary,but do u knw binary is one of the easiest means u can make your cool cash. Well I want you to know that if u av a very sure strategy I mean you are at least 70% sure of your strategy you can make more than 700% of your capital as profit in just 20days if u can follow my newly developed e-calculator. I can help you develop yours if u don't mind,infact I don't need your strategy for developing it I will only need 2 things and u get it in less than 30mins. And if u need a very sure strategy. Just add me on whatsapp or call 08063629082

It was really a nice time with you on the online training I had. The effort really worth the time and cost, including the two powerful strategies that you lay bare on the floor. I look forward to share my testimony here very soon after I might have mastered the nitty-gritty of the strategies. Thanks once again for keeping to your words and promises. The learning session was just too interactive.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by badruf(m): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2014
ok my analyis is done on a metatrader platform ,in fact i use two different mt4 at the same time , the first mt4 contain my major indicators where the analysis is done and the second contain a currency indicator meter where i judge the strenght of currency pairs against one another.
My analysis is base on the following..
1...Trend..i only go with the daily trend.
2....major support and resistance level
3....currency strenght against another
below is my screen shot

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 12:32am On Aug 09, 2014
badruf: ok my analyis is done on a metatrader platform ,in fact i use two different mt4 at the same time , the first mt4 contain my major indicators where the analysis is done and the second contain a currency indicator meter where i judge the strenght of currency pairs against one another.
below is my screen shot

Nice thing you have going. Just to bother you a little more: When did you begin demo trading, and what has been your success rate so far?
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 12:34am On Aug 09, 2014
badruf: ok my analyis is done on a metatrader platform ,in fact i use two different mt4 at the same time , the first mt4 contain my major indicators where the analysis is done and the second contain a currency indicator meter where i judge the strenght of currency pairs against one another.
below is my screen shot

Nice thing you have going. Just to bother you a little more: When did you begin demo trading, and what has been your success rate so far? Also how do you identify support and resistance on your chart? It would be helpful if you could make an example with a screenshot of one of your recent trades, showing entry and exit rules, etc. Thanks.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 1:32am On Aug 09, 2014
^^good job brother. respect
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 2:06am On Aug 09, 2014
After a fair amount of consideration and requests from some interested individuals, I have decided to start a binary options signal service. This would enable me compound the profit on my account until it reaches a satisfactory level, whilst also helping others do the same for a modest fee. What I guarantee is a minimum profit of 100% on your account after 20 trading days. If what I have achieved in this short week on this thread is anything to go by, this target would be surpassed. Trust me.

However, in the unlikely event that our target is not achieved at the end of the 20 trading days, no further subscriptions would be collected until the target is achieved.

In addition to this signal service, I would also be stating reasons and providing analysis for trades entered so that subscribers can learn how to trade for themselves and become independent in due course. We would have a whatsapp group where we would interact and all trades would be posted by me in a timely manner. We would be entering between 1 and 5 trades daily. Each trade would last a minimum of 1 hour, so there's ample time to enter the trades at a fair price.

This service would begin on Monday, 1st September, 2014. Please note that, for bookkeeping purposes, once that date is reached, I would begin the service regardless of the number of people who have officially subscribed. I know the results on this thread are impressive, but I would go a step further and offer completely free signals from now till the end of this month (3 weeks), after which I would reach a decision as to how much would be charged for subscriptions.

If you're interested in participating in the trial, you may respond on this thread with your phone number so you'll be added to the whatsapp group
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 2:07am On Aug 09, 2014
currentprice: ^^good job brother. respect

Thanks.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by falad4u200: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2014
landt:

It was really a nice time with you on the online training I had. The effort really worth the time and cost, including the two powerful strategies that you lay bare on the floor. I look forward to share my testimony here very soon after I might have mastered the nitty-gritty of the strategies. Thanks once again for keeping to your words and promises. The learning session was just too interactive.
. Bros you are welcome I wish you a successfull trading period, hoping to hear good testimonies from you later.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by richards1: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Hobe: After a fair amount of consideration and requests from some interested individuals, I have decided to start a binary options signal service. This would enable me compound the profit on my account until it reaches a satisfactory level, whilst also helping others do the same for a modest fee. What I guarantee is a minimum profit of 100% on your account after 20 trading days. If what I have achieved in this short week on this thread is anything to go by, this target would be surpassed. Trust me.

However, in the unlikely event that our target is not achieved at the end of the 20 trading days, no further subscriptions would be collected until the target is achieved.

In addition to this signal service, I would also be stating reasons and providing analysis for trades entered so that subscribers can learn how to trade for themselves and become independent in due course. We would have a whatsapp group where we would interact and all trades would be posted by me in a timely manner. We would be entering between 1 and 5 trades daily. Each trade would last a minimum of 1 hour, so there's ample time to enter the trades at a fair price.

This service would begin on Monday, 1st September, 2014. Please note that, for bookkeeping purposes, once that date is reached, I would begin the service regardless of the number of people who have officially subscribed. I know the results on this thread are impressive, but I would go a step further and offer completely free signals from now till the end of this month (3 weeks), after which I would reach a decision as to how much would be charged for subscriptions.

If you're interested in participating in the trial, you may respond on this thread with your phone number so you'll be added to the whatsapp group, or send your number to 08159796832 and I'll add you up.
add me up my number is 08066925019
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2014
I have received calls from individuals stating their concerns about not being able to be a part of the signal service due to busy schedules and work commitments. They would rather have me explain my strategies in a detailed manner in a ebook so that they can enter trades for themselves at their own convenience. Since this is a very time consuming process, I am willing to consider doing it for a small price, only if I see interest from a good number of people.

For others who would not even have the time at all to trade for themselves, I am adding a binary options managed account service to my suite of services. All you have to do is fund your account with a minimum of $200 and give me permission to trade on your account. Monthly profit would be split 50-50. All my guarantees remain in place. I would only manage a maximum of three accounts at any given time, so if you're interested in this service, do let me know. Thanks.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2014
richards1: add me up my number is 08066925019

You have been added. Welcome to the family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup / Zenith Bank Introduces GBP And Euro Debit Cards / Nigeria, Others To Get AFREXIM Bank’s $25bn Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.