Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Binary Options Live Trading Challenge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Live Trading Challenge (8729 Views)

Forex Project $50 - $1000!!! Join Me For Live Trading Here! Free $50 Account! / Seasoned FX Acct Managers Need High Net Worth Investors +see Live Trading Result / Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello binary options traders,

After three failed attempts trading binary options over the past two years, I have decided to open this thread to record my progress and hopefully my success on this final attempt. I have come to the realization that my past failures were not as a result of a lack of skill or knowledge, but came about due to indiscipline and greed. I made some good money and in an attempt to make more too quickly, I lost it all.

And so now, with this thread, and hopefully with the participation of other successful or aspiring-to-be-successful traders like myself, I hope to be able to dispel the belief that a living cannot be made trading binary options, or forex for that matter. I know it is possible to be successful and I already would have been had I not been reckless on my previous attempts.

For this final attempt then, my personal goal is to achieve a 100% increase on my account balance at the end of every month (20 trading days). To make this happen, all I need is to make 5% of my account daily, a task which is easily possible with just one successful trade every day, risking 10% of my account per trade.

I will be placing all of my trade calls and updates here. Feel free to take these calls and this challenge with me, or to contribute in any way you can. Let us prove that it is possible to be successful trading binary options.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by richards1: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
ride on we are with you
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by falad4u200: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
@op welldone, I concur with you in all u av said about binary,but do u knw binary is one of the easiest means u can make your cool cash. Well I want you to know that if u av a very sure strategy I mean you are at least 70% sure of your strategy you can make more than 700% of your capital as profit in just 20days if u can follow my newly developed e-calculator. I can help you develop yours if u don't mind,infact I don't need your strategy for developing it I will only need 2 things and u get it in less than 30mins. And if u need a very sure strategy. Just add me on whatsapp or call 08063629082
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2014
falad4u200: @op welldone, I concur with you in all u av said about binary,but do u knw binary is one of the easiest means u can make your cool cash. Well I want you to know that if u av a very sure strategy I mean you are at least 70% sure of your strategy you can make more than 700% of your capital as profit in just 20days if u can follow my newly developed e-calculator. I can help you develop yours if u don't mind,infact I don't need your strategy for developing it I will only need 2 things and u get it in less than 30mins. And if u need a very sure strategy. Just add me on whatsapp or call 08063629082

Thanks. Would be happy if you could share your contributions here on this thread, though.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 4:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Today's first trade: NZD/USD to fall in 1 hour.
Result: Trade successful and daily target achieved. No more trades will be placed today.

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by richards1: 4:42am On Aug 01, 2014
falad4u200: @op welldone, I concur with you in all u av said about binary,but do u knw binary is one of the easiest means u can make your cool cash. Well I want you to know that if u av a very sure strategy I mean you are at least 70% sure of your strategy you can make more than 700% of your capital as profit in just 20days if u can follow my newly developed e-calculator. I can help you develop yours if u don't mind,infact I don't need your strategy for developing it I will only need 2 things and u get it in less than 30mins. And if u need a very sure strategy. Just add me on whatsapp or call 08063629082
lol e calculator 4 binary are you using martingale
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by pocoapoco88: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Hobe: Hello binary options traders,

After three failed attempts trading binary options over the past two years, I have decided to open this thread to record my progress and hopefully my success on this final attempt. I have come to the realization that my past failures were not as a result of a lack of skill or knowledge, but came about due to indiscipline and greed. I made some good money and in an attempt to make more too quickly, I lost it all.

And so now, with this thread, and hopefully with the participation of other successful or aspiring-to-be-successful traders like myself, I hope to be able to dispel the belief that a living cannot be made trading binary options, or forex for that matter. I know it is possible to be successful and I already would have been had I not been reckless on my previous attempts.

For this final attempt then, my personal goal is to achieve a 100% increase on my account balance at the end of every month (20 trading days). To make this happen, all I need is to make 5% of my account daily, a task which is easily possible with just one successful trade every day, risking 10% of my account per trade.

I will be placing all of my trade calls and updates here. Feel free to take these calls and this challenge with me, or to contribute in any way you can. Let us prove that it is possible to be successful trading binary options.

in an event wia u place ur 1st bet nd it came out as a loss,do continue 4 d day stil risking 10% of ur account?
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2014
pocoapoco88: in an event wia u place ur 1st bet nd it came out as a loss,do continue 4 d day stil risking 10% of ur account?

Yes I would continue looking for good setups throughout the day, risking the same 10%. But then, I'd have to place two successful bets to achieve my daily target, which complicates things. What I'd rather have happen is for the first scenario to play out nicely for as many days as possible.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by fxsly: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Hobe:

Yes I would continue looking for good setups throughout the day, risking the same 10%. But then, I'd have to place two successful bets to achieve my daily target, which complicates things. What I'd rather have happen is for the first scenario to play out nicely for as many days as possible.
brother i agree with your discpline. here would be a better place if alerts and trade discusions would be coming up as a means of encouragement to some of us
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2014
fxsly:
brother i agree with your discpline. here would be a better place if alerts and trade discusions would be coming up as a means of encouragement to some of us

Thanks, I would love that to happen also. In the spirit of fostering discussions, the chart below explains the reason for the trade taken earlier today. This happened on the hourly chart. Please feel free to ask questions and make your contributions.

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by mular(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2014
am a new member of www.24option.com how can I fund my account using webmoney or moneybookers and also how can I fund webmoney easily or moneybookers pls help
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by mular(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2014
am a new member of www.24option.com how can I fund my account using webmoney or moneybookers and also how can I fund webmoney easily or moneybookers here in Nigeria easily since I don't have a MasterCard pls help
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2014
mular: am a new member of www.24option.com how can I fund my account using webmoney or moneybookers and also how can I fund webmoney easily or moneybookers here in Nigeria easily since I don't have a MasterCard pls help

I'm not really sure how 24option operates.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by pocoapoco88: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Hobe:

wot if d 2nd nd perhaps evn d 3rd happens 2 b loosers too,wot wud u do?continue or quit 4 d day? dnt mind my nagging questions jst dat losses r inevitable in trading
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by mular(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2014
Hobe:

I'm not really sure how 24option operates.
24option operate like any other binary trade but the problem is that how can I fund moneybookers or webmoney in Nigeria that is my question without any merchant
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
pocoapoco88: wot if d 2nd nd perhaps evn d 3rd happens 2 b loosers too,wot wud u do?continue or quit 4 d day? dnt mind my nagging questions jst dat losses r inevitable in trading

I understand where you're coming from. To avoid such a scenario, I only trade high probability setups. I don't anticipate making three consecutive losses undecided. If such were to happen however, well, that would be a disaster, but I'd have to stick to my plan and try to come back. And yes, risking 10% per trade.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
mular: 24option operate like any other binary trade but the problem is that how can I fund moneybookers or webmoney in Nigeria that is my question without any merchant

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to your question.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by estherdim: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hobe:

HELLO U ARE DOING A GREAT WORK KEEP IT UP.

PLS CAN U TRAIN ME, I WANT TO JOIN U PLS
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
estherdim:

HELLO U ARE DOING A GREAT WORK KEEP IT UP.

PLS CAN U TRAIN ME, I WANT TO JOIN U PLS

Thanks. Ask your questions and I'll try to provide answers.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by falad4u200: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
richards1: lol e calculator 4 binary are you using martingale
. Am not using martingale at all, I took my time to get the 2 e-calculators developed and its very sure for your loss recovery I bet with you if it doesn't work out the way I promised send me a mail I will pay you $50 for wasting your time
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by pocoapoco88: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Hobe:

I understand where you're coming from. To avoid such a scenario, I only trade high probability setups. I don't anticipate making three consecutive losses undecided. If such were to happen however, well, that would be a disaster, but I'd have to stick to my plan and try to come back. And yes, risking 10% per trade.
in trading,high probality setup is no guarantee 2 success bro,nd speaking of 3consecutive losses,evn d gurus do experience it.wot i want 2 hear u say is wot u intend 2 do 2 kip ur emotions in check shud such scenerio present itself,do u quit 4 d day? Or do u continue jst becoz u want 2 win back ur losses nd probably meet ur daily target?
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by taovilla: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Please kindly help I want to go into binary trading and have been operating on virtual account for the past two week. And I wanted to operate on real account now. Should I found my account through perfect money or use my gtb bank Mastercard because am looking for an easy way too withdraw and also kindly help me with a good strategies in other to make it as you guys. grin
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Prechy2836(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2014
taovilla: Please kindly help I want to go into binary trading and have been operating on virtual account for the past two week. And I wanted to operate on real account now. Should I found my account through perfect money or use my gtb bank Mastercard because am looking for an easy way too withdraw and also kindly help me with a good strategies in other to make it as you guys. grin
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2014
pocoapoco88: in trading,high probality setup is no guarantee 2 success bro,nd speaking of 3consecutive losses,evn d gurus do experience it.wot i want 2 hear u say is wot u intend 2 do 2 kip ur emotions in check shud such scenerio present itself,do u quit 4 d day? Or do u continue jst becoz u want 2 win back ur losses nd probably meet ur daily target?

I thought I already gave an answer to this. Just to reiterate: I would not quit. I would continue, as long as my ideal setups present themselves. I agree that high probability setups are no guarantee of success, they only possess a higher potential for successful trades and that's pretty much as good as it gets. It's possible that continuing after several losses is foolhardy, but it's what I intend to do.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2014
taovilla: Please kindly help I want to go into binary trading and have been operating on virtual account for the past two week. And I wanted to operate on real account now. Should I found my account through perfect money or use my gtb bank Mastercard because am looking for an easy way too withdraw and also kindly help me with a good strategies in other to make it as you guys. grin

I funded mine using a payment agent. I suppose any means of funding would do just fine, though using your Mastercard would likely be the least expensive method.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by pocoapoco88: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hobe:

I thought I already gave an answer to this. Just to reiterate: I would not quit. I would continue, as long as my ideal setups present themselves. I agree that high probability setups are no guarantee of success, they only possess a higher potential for successful trades and that's pretty much as good as it gets. It's possible that continuing after several losses is foolhardy, but it's what I intend to do.
den get ready 2 wrestle wit emotions(anger,greed nd fear).gudluck 2 u bro
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
pocoapoco88: den get ready 2 wrestle wit emotions(anger,greed nd fear).gudluck 2 u bro

I am quite prepared. I mean, I think I am. Thank you.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Today's first entry as shown below

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2014
First entry today, as shown below

Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by currentprice: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2014
brother good work you're doing in here. why can't you give us calls when you want to enter your trade so that we can benefit from it. nobody benefit on this end result.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Hobe: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2014
currentprice: brother good work you're doing in here. why can't you give us calls when you want to enter your trade so that we can benefit from it. nobody benefit on this end result.

OK, will do.
Re: Binary Options Live Trading Challenge by Piro4rl(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2014
Gud Job but can u put ur entry price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup / Access Bank's Poor Customer Service: Bad Management? / How To Produce Air Freshner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.