Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

My World Is About To Crumblem. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My World Is About To Crumblem. (937 Views)

Diabetes & High BP Care Package From Green World - Is It Really Working? / Green World Is Creating A Green Health For All On The Basis Of Sincerity And Cre / Green World Is Creating A Green Health For All On The Basis Of Sincerity And Cre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My World Is About To Crumblem. by johnsonpolice: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
I am confused, been the only son no childrent yet at the age of 38yrs it worry me a lot I ve sleepless night all night long thinking.My father is also disturbing me with his own two wife of a thing.Life is really treating me shabbly.please how can i conduct a test as in how can I see a correct doctor that can help me out of this trash some body should help me.gud advice pls.
Re: My World Is About To Crumblem. by Saraha1(f): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ask the moderator to move this thread to family or Health section, that is where you can get mature advice.
Re: My World Is About To Crumblem. by fijiano202(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sarafa1 is right though,u can get mature help in family section...
Re: My World Is About To Crumblem. by johnsonpolice: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Thank you saraha, Nice one.
Re: My World Is About To Crumblem. by mstik(f): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
You and your wife should go for fertility test as the problem can be from either both of you. I believe that's the first step to take. From there, you would know what decision to take.
Goodluck
Re: My World Is About To Crumblem. by dunhill26(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: You and your wife should go for fertility test as the problem can be from either both of you. I believe that's the first step to take. From there, you would know what decision to take.
Goodluck
Good advice...After u do that dnt fail to tell us the result. so that we can solve it....
Re: My World Is About To Crumblem. by subzidi: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2014
@ OP: There is no need for alarm. Like someone rightly advised, you and your wife need to go for extensive medical check up in good fertility hospital. I dont know where you are based, but you can google on fertility clinics close to the area you reside they are quite popular around in Nigeria. And trust me, there are alot of options available to you regardless of what the situation is. Let me also make you understand that fertility issues are not only the fault of the woman as the man could be culpable in some cases. Hence first step should be comprehensive check-up and treatment. NOTE: Do not patronize quacks that tell you to pay a certain amount and that they'd run a computer check and detect what is wrong....WASH. I am giving this advice on the assumption you have not had any holistic fertility check/treatment. If you have then you might state the reports i believe we have medics on this thread/forum that can help.
Above all, prayer and deliverance is very very very very important as most times these things are devices of the enemy to either break your happy home or keep you in bondage. Look for a good deliverance Christ believeing church for prayers. You can go the religion thread and look for a topic title(how to conquer barrenness spiritually) and your eyes will open as testimonies abound of your type of case.

I wish you the best!!! This is also coming from conqueror who WILL conceive 3triplets before the end of the year IJN!!
Huggs to you and wify
Re: My World Is About To Crumblem. by prof800(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
johnsonpolice: I am confused, been the only son no childrent yet at the age of 38yrs it worry me a lot I ve sleepless night all night long thinking.My father is also disturbing me with his own two wife of a thing.Life is really treating me shabbly.please how can i conduct a test as in how can I see a correct doctor that can help me out of this trash some body should help me.gud advice pls.
Like everyone has said "go for a test".
But if you're asking for directions then any good hospital or diagnostics centre will do.

If you're in Lagos, go into LASUTH and ask of BT Diagnostics.
If you're in Ibadan go to UCH. Society for family/reproductive health or so.

Goodluck in making babies.
wink
Re: My World Is About To Crumblem. by dunhill26(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
prof800:
Like everyone has said "go for a test".
But if you're asking for directions then any good hospital or diagnostics centre will do.

If you're in Lagos, go into LASUTH and ask of BT Diagnostics.
If you're in Ibadan go to UCH. Society for family/reproductive health or so.

Goodluck in making babies.
wink
After the test, if u hv infertilty problem, state the problem. I will give you the solution...08136478517,08183808324

(1) (Reply)

US FDA SAYS EBOLA DRUG BY TEKMIRA MAY BE USED ON INFECTED PATIENTS / Johesu Gives Fg 2weeks Ultimatum For National Strike / Hand Sanitizers: Are They Really Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.