Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Help Me To Publishing Web Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me To Publishing Web Site (478 Views)

Need An E-commerce Web Site / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Interswitch Web Site Integration: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Publishing Web Site by riz1: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
HELLO NAIRALANDERS!

I have learnt a basic html and php and want to create own web site, it's not a problem but i confused how to publish that codes and web pages?
is there any server or else?
Re: Help Me To Publishing Web Site by IamGodzilla: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Download a xampp server, to first test on your localhost(your computer without connecting to the internet @first).
Then put your code files in the htdocs folder. Htdocs is found in your xampp folder.
Or you could either buy a domain name and a host service to test your works online.
Re: Help Me To Publishing Web Site by riz1: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
IamGodzilla: Download a xampp server, to first test on your localhost(your computer without connecting to the internet @first).
Then put your code files in the htdocs folder. Htdocs is found in your xampp folder.
Or you could either buy a domain name and a host service to test your works online.

ok thanks but how to official punlish it?
Re: Help Me To Publishing Web Site by maekhel(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
riz1:

once you website is on a live server that means you have successfully published your site
Re: Help Me To Publishing Web Site by IamGodzilla: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
riz1:

Buy a domain name, and buy a host service to host your files on their server online. You will be given details as to where you will upload your files and where you can view and edit them.and a whole lot of other options.
If you need help with these, you can contact me.
Re: Help Me To Publishing Web Site by riz1: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
I understood, thanks a lot guys to quick answers so I LOVE NAIRALAND!
Re: Help Me To Publishing Web Site by Klarry123: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2014
plz wat do u mean by does words i dnt understand dem and were can i downloadthem

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Wireless Network Security / Learn All About Web Development. / Getting More Traffic On Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.