Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Interswitch Web Site Integration: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Interswitch Web Site Integration: (2910 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Interswitch /etransact And Vpay Cards For N15,000 Set Up ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch Web Site Integration: by jeoma: 5:06pm On May 22, 2009
Hi all,

I am in the process of integrating interswitch/web pay with my website. We are going through the necessary applications with GTB.

Has anybody else has already gone through this.

Specifically my web developer wants to know how complex the integration will be to an oscommerce web site.

Do you know if they have developed an interswitch "contribution" or module to allow integration to an oscommerce cart??

I am looking for this information now so i will not get any surprises at the next stage of the process.

thanks in advance for any insight into this matter.
Re: Interswitch Web Site Integration: by Nobody: 2:08am On May 27, 2009
they will guide you through but you may need to fix loads of things you've done, you may even need to write more functions
no fears, they will be ready to guide you

I will recommend you sign an agreement first so that ur developer can build ur application to conform with their strict guideline
a list of guideline you probably wont get unless you sign an agreement, maybe talk to a friend who has worked with them.

I implemented it on http://www.stylezbeauty.com
Re: Interswitch Web Site Integration: by macmarice(f): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2009
hello,
Bin working on it and its not complicated. Get their forms and pay the money and the rest they would guide U.
Re: Interswitch Web Site Integration: by cecegorz(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2009
You want to integrate your site with Interswitch's and you are seeking help from Nairaland

Are you sure you are not on a sinister move. cool cool cool

Go talk to them officially if you are onto a genuine deal.
Re: Interswitch Web Site Integration: by fagburu: 1:22am On Jul 29, 2012
@jeoma,
Were you able to find someone to help you integrate OScommerce with Interswitch?
I know a company who have done this successfully (i.e integrate OSCommerce shopping cart with Interswitch)
This site they built is based on OSCommerce and Interswitch processes the payments on the site: cabledigit.com
Link to the company is in the footer area of the site.
Re: Interswitch Web Site Integration: by diranfbi(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Interswitch/gtpay integration

Get an interswitch/gtpay online payment gateway integrated on your website.

We do online payment integration on custom websites and all major CMS’ including:

wordpress, Joomla

Magento, Opencart

Oscommerce, dupral

Your website must be live or at on a test environment that can be accessed over the
internet. We can also help develop your website to meet international standards and requirements.

Follow this link and complete the form:
http://e-magin.com/interswitchgtpay-integration
Re: Interswitch Web Site Integration: by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
well, in my company, i accept credit cards and debit cards online, and withdraw the money.. ihave my own private and personal online payment gateway, registered with GTbank, firstbank, bank of america and so many banks world wide.. over 300 banks.. Build your own

(1) (Reply)

Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site / Tips For Successful Networking With Other Bloggers / 5 Helpful Tips To Use Wordpress Themes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.