Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism (1436 Views)

PHOTOS: Ambode At Fund Raising Ceremony Of RCCG, Throne Of God Parish, Ikoyi / PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER / Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
I just watched the Nation's money bags in action. Tony Elumelu foundation doled out N2.5bn, Aliko Dangote N1bn, Oil and gas merchants N17bn, Banks N15bn, each state gave N100m, FG N10bn, the telecoms N1bn(though they have been heavily criticized by the audience). I hear a total of $500m has been realized. Will the Boko Haram victims actually get this money? This is Nigeria you know. Between, where are the professors and academic superbrats? They should also donate.
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by EMERITUS85(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by Imoy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by cbrass(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Na wash joh...they did it in lagos during the ikeja bomb blast too and common 5naira we no see..
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 01, 2014
If the money is to get to the victims, then it should never be given to any politician and local chiefs to share!
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 01, 2014
I guess Ali modu sherrif, IBB, Buhari and Atiku will soon donate undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by koikoi2(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2014
I donate my January 2015 salary.
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by lincy(f): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2014
The Eminent fund shotting waz quite interesting, we know who is who in Nigeria, just noted dangotte as the first person to donate made no reasonable speach, he couldn't handle the mic, he is just busy gathering money (paper) in nigeria but hv no words for the generation he found him self, wat a disgrace to Nigeria and the north as a whole, no wounder with his money he couldn't intervien in the looming crisis in north. T.Y. DANJUMA. Has started gathering fire wood, to up boil the nation again wit his careless speach, well we ar waiting He made a careless speach trying to keep the president uncomfortable by saying "He is happy. That the President was the one co-odinating the fund donation" so he will set his noize making northarn entrouge to prob the excercise after now, we the southerners ar waiting also, 80 percent of the money that waz. Spilled out yesterday waz from the SS/SE the SW sent there deligate with maximum of 10Million the highest northern doner was dangotte witz just 1Billion, the individual highest doner Elumelu 2.5Billion is from the SE the group donation 17billion from the oil block marketers mustly made up of the SE/SS marketers, FiO oil (otodala), coin oil (adenuga) and bola tinubu (Oando) waz not there. T.Y danjuma who waz supose to be among the oil dealers didn't join the podium with dem rather he did personal donation of 10millions and made a careless gasture . Well we ar waiting. Me personally, am waiting for the faithful moment the north will ask for this fund donated for the victims of terrorism mainwhile this tag terms " ViCTIMS OF TERRORISM " should not be restricted to the nothern part of the nation only, the NIGER DELteR region part of the nation waz the first place the TERRoRIM kick off of from by the millitant. We will know if the best way of combert terrorism is by donation or by setting up a committee by the FEderal government / Elder state Men of the affected region. Let me rest my case and wait.
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by djfaithy: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2014
[s]
lincy: The Eminent fund shotting waz quite interesting, we know who is who in Nigeria, just noted dangotte as the first person to donate made no reasonable speach, he couldn't handle the mic, he is just busy gathering money (paper) in nigeria but hv no words for the generation he found him self, wat a disgrace to Nigeria and the north as a whole, no wounder with his money he couldn't intervien in the looming crisis in north. T.Y. DANJUMA. Has started gathering fire wood, to up boil the nation again wit his careless speach, well we ar waiting He made a careless speach trying to keep the president uncomfortable by saying "He is happy. That the President was the one co-odinating the fund donation" so he will set his noize making northarn entrouge to prob the excercise after now, we the southerners ar waiting also, 80 percent of the money that waz. Spilled out yesterday waz from the SS/SE the SW sent there deligate with maximum of 10Million the highest northern doner was dangotte witz just 1Billion, the individual highest doner Elumelu 2.5Billion is from the SE the group donation 17billion from the oil block marketers mustly made up of the SE/SS marketers, FiO oil (otodala), coin oil (adenuga) and bola tinubu (Oando) waz not there. T.Y danjuma who waz supose to be among the oil dealers didn't join the podium with dem rather he did personal donation of 10millions and made a careless gasture . Well we ar waiting. Me personally, am waiting for the faithful moment the north will ask for this fund donated for the victims of terrorism mainwhile this tag terms " ViCTIMS OF TERRORISM " should not be restricted to the nothern part of the nation only, the NIGER DELteR region part of the nation waz the first place the TERRoRIM kick off of from by the millitant. We will know if the best way of combert terrorism is by donation or by setting up a committee by the FEderal government / Elder state Men of the affected region. Let me rest my case and wait.
crap !!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2014
cbrass: Na wash joh...they did it in lagos during the ikeja bomb blast too and common 5naira we no see..
I'm flabbergasted!
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2014
Uncle Jona dey find 2015 election money
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2014
wazoboy: If the money is to get to the victims, then it should never be given to any politician and local chiefs to share!
Is there any contract that doesn't involve a politician?
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2014
himkers: Uncle Jona dey find 2015 election money
grin
himkers: Uncle Jona dey find 2015 election money
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2014
koikoi2: I donate my January 2015 salary.
As ur majesty wishes.
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2014
koikoi2: I donate my January 2015 salary.
As ur majesty wishes. But remember that a donation of a paltry N18k minimum wage is not allowed.
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by lincy(f): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
djfaithy: [s] crap !!!
so ur shallow brain junk Zone
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by Descartes: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Good cool
Re: Naira Rains At Fund Raising For Victims Of Terrorism by cbrass(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
ifynairaland: As ur majesty wishes. But remember that a donation of a paltry N18k minimum wage is not allowed.

Chai!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Enugu Internationa Sea Port Were Airplanes Land / Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan / Why Was My Post On Terrorism Hidden???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.