Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan (1429 Views)

Breaking!! Apc Endorse President Buhari For A Second Tenure: See Why / Wamakko Advocates Second Tenure For Buhari / Buhari Kicks Against Six-month Tenure For MJTF Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by eluquenson(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Do you support a second tenure for President goodluck Jonathan.

Let's be objective.
IMO I will want him there to complete his second term.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by horlah005: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
HELL NO.

I don't support the 2nd term of a President who says 'corruption is definitely not a crime in the country'. He has done enough.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by horlah005: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
HELL NO!!!.

I don't support the 2nd term of a Present who says 'corruption is definitely not a crime in the country'. He has done enough.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
No grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
NO grin

3 Likes

NO NO NO NO NO WAY grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by marshalfire: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
capital NO

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by KnowAll(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
No, a President that has turned our Army to Girls Guide, Hell Noooooooooh, make una tell am make him pack him load commot 4 Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by tsmall(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
NO...had enough already.. Am praying for someone from South East or Middle Belt region.. I believe in one Nigeria. Let give "em a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
yes,i will do dat over and over again

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by 100Cents: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Capital YES.

Some people repeat their comments here as if they are seeking rice infrastructure...

Only 2 mad people commented before me.

Check well..

4 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by horlah005: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
100Cents: Capital YES.

Some people repeat their comments here as if they are seeking rice infrastructure...

Only 2 mad people commented before me.

Check well..

What the hell is this one saying

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by feedthenation(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
A capital NO.

What are his 'glowing' records while he was the governor of bayelsa state, the smallest state in Nigeria.
If nobody can highlight these records, then going by how much he has achieved since 2010 (very little in my opinion), he should not be put forward as a PDP presidential candidate.

Unfortunately, some people are feeding fat on GEJ being the president - more like a 'puppet president'. He is being controlled by the real 'powers that be' behind the scene. Very likely that he will contest in the elections in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by erunz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
YESSSSSSSSSS. DESPITE ALL DISTRACTION HE STILL KEEP ON CONVINCING ME. IN MY AREA IN KETU I NOW ENJOY ABOUT 20HRS STABLE POWER SUPPLY. APC ARE JUST HATING AND NA WETIN GO KPIE THEM BE THAT

4 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by Mekateka: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
YES. GEJ is the BEST that has ever happen to NIGERIA. God thank you for the gift of Goodluck to Nigeria. Haters go and die. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by theassassin: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gej till 2019

Death to apc bastards

9 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by azimibraun: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
No to GEJ, Buhari. i want an enemy of both of them all 2 geda. naija don make person dey reason like madman jare. infact i surrender joor. Any bastard wey like make him or her be president i dont fraging care anymore. Leadershipaly cursed country!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by lilprinze: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
YES. GEJ is the best president that has ever ruled this country what he has achieved despite all the distraction from BH and APC still he has been able to achieve what no Nigerian president has achieved before . GEJ till 2019. Haters can go and hug Transformer and die.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by anita00: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello i am Anita Tim i find your profile here today and become interesting in you, please i will like us to be friends together here is my private email address i want you to write me with it so that i can tell you more about my self and send you some of my photos and telling phone numbers, timanita010@hotmail.com

From Anita timanita010@hotmail.com
Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by jking001(m): 1:13am On Sep 06, 2014
GEJ ALL THE WAY

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by earthgreeners(m): 1:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Hell NO

1 Like

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by ilohemmy(m): 5:17am On Sep 06, 2014
yes of'cos i do

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by amakufrancis(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2014
capital YES

1 Like

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by JuanDeDios: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2014
Hell to the No.

But tell the opposition they can't take my vote for granted because Jonathan gets my vote if they field Buhari or some other ethnic yesterday man. Or the uninspiring Sule Lamido or any other born to rule power monger like Kwankwaso. The opposition has to get it right or I take my chance with Jonathan and hope that even after the unprecedented looting of the country he has inaugurated, the corruption-friendly president still manages to build a rail line from Lagos to Calabar and end rice importation.
Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by eluquenson(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2014
JuanDeDios: Hell to the No.

But tell the opposition they can't take my vote for granted because Jonathan gets my vote if they field Buhari or some other ethnic yesterday man. Or the uninspiring Sule Lamido or any other born to rule power monger like Kwankwaso. The opposition has to get it right or I take my chance with Jonathan and hope that even after the unprecedented looting of the country he has inaugurated, the corruption-friendly president still manages to build a rail line from Lagos to Calabar and end rice importation.
Do you know they are birds of a feather? Why not cast your vote for this slowpoke & let him finish his ancestors tenure.
Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by Brahms(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2014
eluquenson: Do you know they are birds of a feather? Why not cast your vote for this slowpoke & let him finish his ancestors tenure.

Bullshyte!

We don't own his Ancestors any goddamn tenure! He should head back to his Village after 2015 Election.

7 years is enough for any Serious Man to rule this Nation! Instead, it's getting worse day by day. Dividing Nigerians with his Tribalistic Statements. Christians now hates Muslims more than ever! Thanks to "Mr President".

Corruption at it's peak! Terrorism is now like Arm Robbery! We never had it so bad!

PDP Should present a better Candidate!

[size=20]SEUN, Pls #BringBackOurSignatures[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by uwa1(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Yes GEJ till 2019.
Wen rating performance of a serving officer, there are so many tins u ve to put in2 consideration. Despite the distractions frm oppositions, BH, religion and others, he has been able to deliver on most of his words. Lets take a tour from the power sector to infrastructural development (International Airports, Roads, Railways, e.t.c) to the Agricultural sector (we can all see d decrease in rice importation, fish importation, e.t.c) and also vry soon d Automobile industry will record yet anoda huge development due to the new policies. Total development in all areas is not a matter of days or months, it takes time couple wit alot of sacrifice. Plz lets go bck to our drawing board and tink what we as an individual can do to support him to achieve more for us, that is if we can bi truthful to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by Dansy(f): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Capital Yes

1 Like

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by Rexnegro(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Yes

1 Like

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by thwarrior72: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Do we have any better choice come 2015.... capital no, so all Nigeria is queuing behind GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by JEITO: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2014
100million yeses for GEJ. He has done credibly well in all sectors; if not for the sabotage by some wicked elements, Nigeria would have been sitting on the throne by now.

NB: we might not be where we want to be as a Nation, but we are certainly not where we started from....

GEJ! A liberal President and A true democrat.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support A Second Tenure For President Goodluck Jonathan by Orunto: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
YES!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Sell Jigawa Airport If I Become Governor, Says Aspirant / Breaking: Radio Biafra Now On CHK 97.6 FM In Ph / Photos: Aftermath Of Mubi Town After Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.