Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here (23279 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Happy New Month Of September. Drop Your Wishes Here / Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month to my friends, followers and Nairalanders.

Enjoy your month of divine favour. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Aug 01, 2014
edozie04: Amen!!!Nd I wish my sis api bday 2 her nd long life nd prosperity,I hope this gets 2 frontpage 4 her 2 see

Man, I like this your sister oooooo. Can you link me with her ?
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by koikoi2(m): 6:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Wish all NLer's cheaper data plans from mtn,Airtel, glo, and etisalat this month of August.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Cheeun(f): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2014
A blessed & prosperous August for everyone. Morning & Happy new month NL! cheesy
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Sijo01(f): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy New Month ye'll. It is our month of divine settlement.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy New Month to you guys smiley fanacy, pretydiva (f), texanomaly (f), NadiaSA1 (f), Romanciella (f), moyarhtohbadt (f), fanficgirl(f), xoxogirl , DBestDoc(f), laykhorn (m), evegran (f), cramjones, Obinoscopy(m), TrYcIa1(f), mukina2, McWhillion(m), adaobi123(f), all4naija(m), Babymama1 , Elantracey(f), flawlessS (f), AbuMikey (m), Danhumprey, mayapop (f), freecocoa(f), Seun(m), Fresia01(f) smiley

7 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2014
happy new month....people...GOD LOVES YOU...he made us see a new month and a brand new day...HIS GRACE IS ALWAYS SUFFICIENT TO THOSE THAT BELIEVED IN HIM...
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2014
donnypool:

i still dey july so what do you want me to say?
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by lekemon(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2014
PROUD TO BE A LEO

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2014
happy new month.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by gidjah(m): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2014
Olekumaster: Here are my wishes:
1. May we live to see many many Augusts ahead
2. May we be in good health.
3. May our country be peaceful. God help us fight terrorism.
4. May God cure epidemics in our land; ebola, Cholera, etc.
5. Above all, May God keep us and loved ones safe!
Happy new month Nairalanders!
Drop your wishes
LOVE YOUR POST PLS ,may this month ursher us all into GodS Beauty, glory and honour.i am believing God For My Land WronglY collected by some powerful men this month ,need to start building it o!pls say prayers for your brother.i have choosen to be be a kind man.if i go by my profession , many would have died via my 9mm.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Firefire(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2014
May all the arresters of Nigeria PEACE be ARRESTED by Fire in the month of August.

You are firefully welcome to your month of double honour.

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Ebubeslym(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2014
My wishes..........
[size=15pt]MONEY....
MORE MONEY........
ENOUGH MONEY.......
[/size]to take good care of my sweet mother with.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Mayor21(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Kinkybraids
i forgot telling you, i've been banned 4rm that section cos of those pic for 2 years...i'd love that debate.....
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2014
The month of August is the month of New Beginnings,,Every step and decisions u’ll take this new month will usher in great and positive changes 2 ur life The Gud Lord will cause people 2 Bless and Favor U U’ll be celebrated...Welcome to August!...Yipppeeey! I'm an August baby cheesy cheesy..

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by calabaman(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2014
like if u wish me a happy bday.....today is my BIRTHDAY

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by luluosas(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2014
My wish for all Nairalanders

May the Face of JESUS shine on you throughout this month of August 2014.
Happy New Month my wonderful friends.

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by gabriel212: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2014
edozie04: Amen!!!Nd I wish my sis api bday 2 her nd long life nd prosperity,I hope this gets 2 frontpage 4 her 2 see
Oga your sista is not bad!
tel her I wish her happy birthday! n she should send me cake!
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by shehuAO: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Benue workers on strike for forceful deduction of their25 percent salary for payment of teachers'-salary(news)hapi August.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by pigin: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2014
August for sweet ooooo but Ebola don spoil am.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by supo19884: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2014
ritababe: Yersterday was the end of july.
the end of your sorrows.
the end of your pains.
the end of your disappointments.
the end of your shedding tears.
the end of your barrenness.
the end of your unemployment.
the end of your sickness.
the end of your failure.
the end of every evil in your life.
As we step into the month of August,
Your failure will turn to success....
HAPPY NEW MONTH

Amen
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by lwise(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month to everybody.This month is my birthday,I reject every form of EBOLA
coming my way in Jesus name.Amen

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by dasparrow: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2014
@Post

Happy new month Nairalanders. May Jehovah God Almighty grant us all our hearts desires this month. Amen.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Fresia01(f): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Nobleval: Happy New Month to you guys smiley fanacy, pretydiva (f), texanomaly (f), NadiaSA1 (f), Romanciella (f), moyarhtohbadt (f), fanficgirl(f), xoxogirl , DBestDoc(f), laykhorn (m), evegran (f), cramjones, Obinoscopy(m), TrYcIa1(f), mukina2, McWhillion(m), adaobi123(f), all4naija(m), Babymama1 , Elantracey(f), flawlessS (f), AbuMikey (m), Danhumprey, mayapop (f), freecocoa(f), Seun(m), Fresia01(f) smiley
tnx

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy New Month to all nairalanders. This is the month i got a graduate job, the month that my story changed, the month i stopped being broke, the month that brought happiness into my life and family. God will do it to those that look up to Him.

Remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by israelboy1(m): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2014
happy new month to a wonderful you
the 8 month of the year
a month left with no other choice
than to making a great you feel euphorically sonsy
a month left with no other optimal
than putting bunch of smiles on your granny facial mien
a month of ecstasy
a month of up-liftment
a month of…ooh..
just continue mentioning
I wish you the best wishes
Which the witchest witches wish they were able to wish themselves
Go and make exploit
This is simply your time
Once again
Happy new month
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Soknown: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month, I wish above all things happiness and fulfillment this month for all Nairalanders and all Nigerians.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2014
toprealman:
Is she for sale?
Sale keeNa commodity she b
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2014
madridguy:

Man, I like this your sister oooooo. Can you link me with her ?
lol,bro u gat 2 find her urself oo
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2014
gabriel212:
Oga your sista is not bad!
tel her I wish her happy birthday! n she should send me cake!
Sure she will ;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Being Quiet A Sign Of Weakness / Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 / Two Things You Can Never Engage In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.