Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here (23275 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Happy New Month Of September. Drop Your Wishes Here / Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by poweredcom(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Omo august don come another fresh month for nakkin new bitches
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by ayobase(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2014
edozie04: Amen!!!Nd I wish my sis api bday 2 her nd long life nd prosperity,I hope this gets 2 frontpage 4 her 2 see

kai...this ur sister fine o.

tell her ayobase dey haik her.

no better yesterday for her IJN
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by tunmmyunited(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2014
July just passed away. Count urself lucky. He saw u thru d hard times, trials and temptations. Welcome to August(d best month in d year). U are indeed blessed dis Month. HNM..... #Oluwa is fully involved!
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Timijo(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2014
I declare, ''No weapon fashion against you shall prosper in this month and every tongue that rise against you for judgement shall be condemned in Jesus' name.
I decree peace for Nigeria and her people throughout this month.
I command all the blood sucking demons in this country to die in Jesus name.
I pray that the Lord will cause a great confusion in the camp of the enemies of this country.
I pray that you and your relatives will not be victim of bomb blast, gun shot, accident, kidnapping and ebola disease in Jesus name.
May the countenance of the Lord shine upon you in all your days.
Happy New Month!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by wuramini(f): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2014
happy birthday to mr and mrs olorunfemi ibitomi happy new month to evry boddy ;Dhappy birthday to mr and mrs olorunfemi ibitomi happy new month to evry boddy
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by bank2k4real(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2014
You will be the first person to receive the blessings of
today being first of August.
The month of August
A- Authority to wealth
U- Unlimited blessings
G- Glory in all things
U- Unmoved wealth & riches
S- Success in all things
T- Testimony at last
All these shall be your portion and you must have
testimonies before the end of this month by God's grace. Good morning.

Check my signature below for more information

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Revolva(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2014
i wish i get plenty of money yes money make money n groove utunu...cos problems too much for this country.....
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by NickiRoman: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2014
Yay!Happy New Month!!!and Happy Birthday to Me in Advance!It's on the 5th..grin

Tags:Mayapop,Bennkumar,Jbluv55,
KingTom
,FrancisTony,Safarigirl,
DanHumprey,Seun,
cococandy
Romanciella
,abpatrick7 e.t.c grin tongue

7 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by danielmichael(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2014
happy new month ooooooo..im bless this month
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Danhumprey: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2014
NickiRoman: Yay!Happy New Month!!!and Happy Birthday to Me in Advance!It's on the 5th..grin

Tags:
DanHumprey,e.t.c grin tongue
smiley

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by NickiRoman: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Danhumprey: smiley
...Thanks wink
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2014
NickiRoman: Yay!Happy New Month!!!and Happy Birthday to Me in Advance!It's on the 5th..grin

Tags:
,FrancisTonye.t.c grin tongue

[img]http://2.bp..com/-J9QbTeDqFiM/TtcuAuRArqI/AAAAAAAAA-w/ZvXC084HqHI/s1600/LoveJoy+and+Peace.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by blezynetym(f): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2014
I pray August to bring Joy, Peace, Progress, Prosperity, Favour, Good Health, Long Life, Open Doors and other Good things you desire in life. Expect all this things in this month August IJMN.. Amen Happy New Month.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by NickiRoman: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Hardeytohlar(f): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month 2 all nairalanders
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2014
NickiRoman: . Baba Boy FrancisTony grin Thanks tongue

lol. Baba ke? I am not baba O.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by cococandy(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Thank you.
Same to you and happy birthday in advance smiley

Tags:Mayapop,Bennkumar,Jbluv55,
KingTom
,FrancisTony,Safarigirl,
DanHumprey,Seun,
cococandy
Romanciella
,abpatrick7 e.t.c grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Iceduhu(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Wow. Happy New Month And Happy Bufday To Me And To All Those Celebrating Today And AllThose in The Month Of August, I wish Us All The Best Of This World And The Life After. Lemme Have Some Ameen Pls.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by DBestDoc(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Nobleval: Happy New Month to you guys smiley fanacy, pretydiva (f), texanomaly (f), NadiaSA1 (f), Romanciella (f), moyarhtohbadt (f), fanficgirl(f), xoxogirl , DBestDoc(f), laykhorn (m), evegran (f), cramjones, Obinoscopy(m), TrYcIa1(f), mukina2, McWhillion(m), adaobi123(f), all4naija(m), Babymama1 , Elantracey(f), flawlessS (f), AbuMikey (m), Danhumprey, mayapop (f), freecocoa(f), Seun(m), Fresia01(f) smiley

Happy New month

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by only1God: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Two duplexes n bq on 1200sqm on sakajojo behind Mike Adenuga quarters v/island is available 4 sale,title c of o,450m net.

A bungalow on 760sqm on ladipo oluwole off Adeniyi jones directly in front of Diamond bank is available 4 sale,title c of o,askn 120m.

Call wale - 08023332267
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by lonelydora: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2014
May all women not spend too much money for AUGUST MEETING this year...
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by nirah(f): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Olekumaster: Here are my wishes:
1. May we live to see many many Augusts ahead
2. May we be in good health.
3. May our country be peaceful. God help us fight terrorism.
4. May God cure epidemics in our land; ebola, Cholera, etc.
5. Above all, May God keep us and loved ones safe!
Happy new month Nairalanders!
Drop your wishes
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by portable86(f): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2014
It's my month,so on behalf of myself and i,i say welcome to the best month of your life
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by omolizzy(f): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Hapi new month
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by gibescon: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2014
happy new month all
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Happy New month to everyone...I want to wish a happy birthday to my big bro, who would be (....), on the 21st of August, and a happy wedding anniversary to my parents, who are celebrating their 33rd wedding anniversary today...Woot woot.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by M4gunners: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Amen, i wish you thesame.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mayor21: Kinkybraids
i forgot telling you, i've been banned 4rm that section cos of those pic for 2 years...i'd love that debate.....

dam thats a lot... Cant u get a reduced sentence for good behaviour :p
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by hyperbolic(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
I wish myself all the best this month.. MONTH OF BLESSING.
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Harmvirus(f): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Amen! Happy new month pals
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by Mayor21(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kinkybraids:

dam thats a lot... Cant u get a reduced sentence for good behaviour :p
you ehnnn... Farano pls reduce dat ban na, abeg,
Re: Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here by farano(f): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mayor21:
you ehnnn... Farano pls reduce dat ban na, abeg,
done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 / Two Things You Can Never Engage In? / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.