Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] (14606 Views)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / HOOPS! Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by s3nn2x(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op, 16 of the listed countries are in West Africa, while 15 of them minus Mauritania are members of ECOWAS, which makes them visa free. I don't think you need to include West African countries because it is what we already know. Also, Kenya is not totally visa free. If you are using a Standard Passport, you need to apply for visa and the visa fee is $50 about 10,000 naira. Kenya is only visa free to holders of Diplomatic and Official passport who will be given a visa at the Airport in Nairobi. Venezuela is also visa free for holders of Diplomatic and Official Passport, same goes to South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Op so for your mind those things you list there na con3 abi.

Can't stop laughing.
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Demdem(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
gramci:

You were playing truancy during geography class

Gramfool, geography was optional. grin
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by johnmartus(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
ikweremilitant: i cant rember who is most cursed than the name yoruba nd the people yorubas.no wonder they call u people South West or toxic waste.
say no to heroin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
cyril83: Most of the citizens of the listed countries are also on the run.

I have used up my daily laughter quota after reading this comment- can't laugh anymore.

So our 9ja passport is visa free to only countries whose citizens are on the run?

Chai chai chai!
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Prymestrr(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
jking001:
Your entire generation is cursed your country is cursed, Nigeria is a blessed nation and God bless Nigeria.

Na eye service deh worry u. Can't u caution him like a right thinking Patriot! Rather u resort 2 cursing his generation which inadvertently adds up 2 the Nigerian population. U make me see his reason with dt comment he made.
Notice me no deh pay!!!
Yeye deh smell!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by atlwireles: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2014

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by iceberylin(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
ggrin: ori e ti daru Omale jatijatiangry
Translate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by ggrin(f): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Translate
itumogrin tongue
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by simplynola(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oops! i was looking for USA.
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by iceberylin(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
ggrin: itumogrin tongue
Ara ...
simplynola: Oops! i was looking for USA.
u'll see it..search wella
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Gooci(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
op, what of heaven
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by gratiaeo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
jking001:
Your entire generation is cursed your country is cursed, Nigeria is a blessed nation and God bless Nigeria.

You have no shame to call a Boko Haram infested country "blessed". Do u know that 50% of Nigeria can not sleep in d night. Only primitive animal like u will call a failed country like Nigeria "blessed"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote autho[b][/b]r=gratiaeo]The name Nigeria is cursed[/quote]if u av nothing to post,pls SHARAP!!!
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by li2pac1717: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Only Iran is better on the list....matchew
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by lucarzdavidz(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
44 countries? Hope still dey..with time the tin go increase to 88 countries..
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by filiks(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
gratiaeo:

You are a bastard for cursing your family and Yoruba as a tribe

Please pay no attention to the Slow-one(Sloan). He's always been like that.
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by mitnick(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
This thread shld b in jokes not politics
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
0N the RUN ....like they r
touring wit jigga n bey
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
o my heavens....

nd i sidan here

am running to Dominica ....dem babes na dye ooooo
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by gramci: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Gramfool, geography was optional. grin

Dummydummy, not optional in SS1
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
I love my country... I been think say I go see USA, Sweden, UK, Norway, Canada.. I for abandon job search borrow money go apply sharp sharp.. Instead, they list countries with Ebola shit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 02, 2014
The British passport is visa free for 173 countries shocked
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by lesster(m): 3:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Most of the places listed are not so bad but what you should ask yourself is,what exactly I'm I going there for?As everyone in Nigeria just want to leave Nigeria without making a very good research about where they are going.If you are leaving Nigeria looking for a greener pasture in these places,you better think twice,most of them dont even have the natural resources there is in Nigeria....but they are just there as a tourist attraction,most are just islands,Im a Nigerian but live in United State....I have been to some of these places....and there are some I won't dare step into.So if you are just looking for some fun outside your comfort zone which is Nigeria,some of these places are cool to visit but please I won't advice anyone to relocate to these places all in the name of trying to make a better living.Trust me,THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DONT.
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Demdem(m): 4:51am On Aug 02, 2014
gramci:

Dummydummy, not optional in SS1

Gramfool, it was and still optional till date. Ask around.
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by MISSYTOSIN(f): 5:45am On Aug 02, 2014
LOl, countries indeed. Just say village
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by gramci: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2014
Demdem:

Gramfool, it was and still optional till date. Ask around.

Dummydummy, truants like you made it optional
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Demdem(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2014
gramci:

Dummydummy, truants like you made it optional

Gramfool, stop being rascally. Demdem has nothing to do with schools curriculum. Anyway, it's good for accepting that's it's optional.
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
s3nn2x: Op, 16 of the listed countries are in West Africa, while 15 of them minus Mauritania are members of ECOWAS, which makes them visa free. I don't think you need to include West African countries because it is what we already know. Also, Kenya is not totally visa free. If you are using a Standard Passport, you need to apply for visa and the visa fee is $50 about 10,000 naira. Kenya is only visa free to holders of Diplomatic and Official passport who will be given a visa at the Airport in Nairobi. Venezuela is also visa free for holders of Diplomatic and Official Passport, same goes to South Africa.

abegoo...na wetin be diplomatic plus official passport

shed more light biko
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] by s3nn2x(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kizmarty:

abegoo...na wetin be diplomatic plus official passport

shed more light biko
Diplomatic and Official Passports are not for everyone. Holders of Diplomatic and Official passports are those who travel on behalf of the government. For instance, Foreign Service Officers of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are holders of diplomatic passports. Since the travel to different countries for government business. While non-foreign service officers like Executive and Secretarial cadre of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs who travel for government business are holders of Official passport. There are also other people who don't work in MFA but are holders of official passports like political office holders and others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live / DANA Airline Grounded, Demuren To Step Aside! / Is Turkey A Good Place To Hustle ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.