Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

flour mill nigeria. Re: Application For Skill Developmentscheme – Production - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / flour mill nigeria. Re: Application For Skill Developmentscheme – Production (3363 Views)

Flour Mill Nigeria Plc Calling...april 2016 / Flour Mill Nigeria Plc Recruits Store Keeper (CSC) – Fresh Graduate / Chevron Ng Skill Test - Re: Application For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: flour mill nigeria. Re: Application For Skill Developmentscheme – Production by CaptJHMiller: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sjkingj: Oremisussan and CaptJHMiller,you guys are guilty of whatever you are accusing each other of.I didn't want to come into your disagreement but you guys seem to be diverting the post for the purpose the poster actually initiated it.Oremisussan refused to reply any request for any clue about what to expect for the aptitude test here.And CaptJHMiller,you where given the clue by Oremisussan and you just pretended as if no one has any idea about it yet.If not that she expose you here.You will still be pretending.You are worse.To hell with your flimsy excuses and stop attacking the lady who sincerely gave you an info on something that is important to you.Instead,you should be grateful and apologise to her.I don't see anything wrong in sharing an experience in a similar test you have written.Just some funny differences though.Anyways,I'm glad that God wants these info to be seen by everyone that's why it has been expose somehow.Despite some people who don't want others to get it.All thanks to the both of you.Maybe I should say thank you to Oremisussan and our CaptJHMiller.See you at the top guys.
I am worse? grin grin
Dude did you see where they quote her and asked for info, did she drop any?
Did anybody quote me? I only received mails and I replied them with what I was told, gmat style. Anyways, I expect you to side with the lady. It's only natural.
Test way I never write them say make I give them info! grin whereas people that have written are around and refuse to say anything, one being this lady and na me b villain. Ok na.

And CaptJHMiller,you where given the clue by Oremisussan and you just pretended as if no one has any idea about it yet.If not that she expose you here.
She told me it's gmat style, something everyone has been waiting, check the other thread you will see it.

grateful and apologise to her.I don't see anything wrong in sharing an experience in a similar test you have written
Go back and read the 1st and second mail I sent to her.

Just cz she's got a hole between her legs doesn't mean you shouldn't be objective. It's not cool
Re: flour mill nigeria. Re: Application For Skill Developmentscheme – Production by oremisussan: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2014
CaptJHMiller:
I am worse? grin grin
Dude did you see where they quote her and asked for info, did she drop any?
Did anybody quote me? I only received mails and I replied them with what I was told, gmat style. Anyways, I expect you to side with the lady. It's only natural.
Test way I never write them say make I give them info! grin whereas people that have written are around and refuse to say anything, one being this lady and na me b villain. Ok na.

She told me it's gmat style, something everyone has been waiting, check the other thread you will see it.

Go back and read the 1st and second mail I sent to her.

Just cz she's got a hole between her legs doesn't mean you shouldn't be objective. It's not cool

I'm tempted to ask: How old are you? You may choose not to answer, though.
Re: flour mill nigeria. Re: Application For Skill Developmentscheme – Production by saintkash(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2014
sup guys.... enough of d rift btw u guys. @sussan pls let it die off ok. peace
Re: flour mill nigeria. Re: Application For Skill Developmentscheme – Production by saintkash(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2014
am on my way to d venue.... who else is wit me?

1 Like

Re: flour mill nigeria. Re: Application For Skill Developmentscheme – Production by oremisussan: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2014
saintkash: am on my way to d venue.... who else is wit me?

Go get the best that you deserve.

You could ask for the phone number of any of your examiners so as to keep in touch. I wouldn't mind collecting from you thence.

1 Like

Re: flour mill nigeria. Re: Application For Skill Developmentscheme – Production by CaptJHMiller: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
CaptJHMiller: 5 sections
Problem solving 1hr 30questions.
Sentence correction 7min 5 questions
Analogy 7min 5 questions
Antonym 7min 5questions
Critical reasoning 7min 5 questions

Calculators allowed
It's gmat, the foreign type.
Computer based
I guess that's it. Fir those yet to write anyway.
I hope you gyz accept my apology.
Re: flour mill nigeria. Re: Application For Skill Developmentscheme – Production by saintkash(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
any news?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Connotation Of Salary Structures In Nigeria (CONTISS,CONUASS,CONRAISS,CONTOPSAL, / 2016 World Bank Group Fresh Graduate Program / UAS Invite For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.