Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now (70957 Views)

The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business / Egusi (melon) Farming live from my ogbonge farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by idumuose(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
We thank God sir
dav8id:

You got it right frd. One can also make money frm this section without even invest a penny. I knw how many offers i turn down frm some agro firm and individuals though somes are jokers while some are real, well i still accepted to work for few serious ones sha. And i want to said big thank you for some of this nairalander the trusted and entrusted their fund under my care even without meeting face to face.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Any biz u do wit David witout going to d mkt urself, u are on ur own. Dont come back to nairaland crying.
I called David on phone and told him my mum does storage biz too, dt am impressed wit his thread. i told him i will call him wen i get to nassarawa.His words," did i tell u i live in nassarawa? " then he asked again, "what can i do for u?" then he dropped his fone. All subsequent calls were nt picked by him. This looks phony to me. The message may be right but the motive may be wrong.

I called my mum to confirm how lucrative egusi storage is,she said u can lose ur money big time. she does other surer commodtes.

2 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahlove4jah: . I also buy from Enugu warehouse too.I sell at wholesale and resale in a village in Anambra. Contact via my signature if you wouldn't mind.
my mum buys from d north ,stores and resells in enugu warehouse via her agent,so u culd have been buying her waresgrin
She stores beans and maize.

Confirm melon biz b4 u venture into it.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by ihedioramma: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
mercylicious:
my mum buys from d north ,stores and resells in enugu warehouse via her agent,so u culd have been buying her waresgrin
She stores beans and maize.

Confirm melon biz b4 u venture into it.
Thank's am here .
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by kennyman20(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
mercylicious: Any biz u do wit David witout going to d mkt urself, u are on ur own. Dont come back to nairaland crying.
I called David on phone and told him my mum does storage biz too, dt am impressed wit his thread. i told him i will call him wen i get to nassarawa.His words," did i tell u i live in nassarawa? " then he asked again, "what can i do for u?" then he dropped his fone. All subsequent calls were nt picked by him. This looks phony to me. The message may be right but the motive may be wrong.

I called my mum to confirm how lucrative egusi storage is,she said u can lose ur money big time. she does other surer commodtes.

There's something i'll like to point out for you.. because he doesnt pick ur calls or acted somehow doesnt mean u should draw a conclusion that he's a fraud or whatever.

See, nos of nairalanders did transactions on this same melon investment with him.. They arent dumb to have not done their own research well before venturing in such biz..

So, all what u wrote here are just dumb.. If you have an hidden agenda perhaps to tarnish the image of the so good samaritan david who had done so well not to be selfish like you. Lets us know.. This's how most of you do.

because u dont want someone else to venture into the biz cos of una selfishness and also drms of monolopolising the system.. You'll come up with one silly lies.. May God forgive you for trying to tarnish the reputation of a man who has done so good..

2 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by McIrx: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
See as NSEMPA ogas plenty for Egusi thread!
No be small wahala this bear dey cause o.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by gabscity(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
McIrx: See as NSEMPA ogas plenty for Egusi thread!
grin

I tell u, the bear is bad!

grin

1 Like

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by uboma(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
kennyman20:

There's something i'll like to point out for you.. because he doesnt pick ur calls or acted somehow doesnt mean u should draw a conclusion that he's a fraud or whatever.

See, nos of nairalanders did transactions on this same melon investment with him.. They arent dumb to have not done their own research well before venturing in such biz..

So, all what u wrote here are just dumb.. If you have an hidden agenda perhaps to tarnish the image of the so good samaritan david who had done so well not to be selfish like you. Lets us know.. This's how most of you do.

because u dont want someone else to venture into the biz cos of una selfishness and also drms of monolopolising the system.. You'll come up with one silly lies.. May God forgive you for trying to tarnish the reputation of a man who has done so good..

Cut her some slack man! She didn't label David a fraudulent person. She only narrated her ordeal with him here with the hope that he (David) will provide a better explanation on why he ignored her calls.

3 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by uboma(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin

How we go do nah? Na where money dey grow, u go find us. Its still called *investment*.

2 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by kennyman20(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
uboma:

Cut her some slack man! She didn't label David a fraudulent person. She only narrated her ordeal with him here with the hope that he (David) will provide a better explanation on why he ignored her calls.

bros.. What would u call this part

''''Any biz u do wit David witout going to d mkt urself, u are on ur own. Dont come back to nairaland crying'''

check her post wella bros.. U'll see it there..
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by currentprice: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
uboma:

don't mind the dude. he post that rubbish simply because he didn't farmiliar with mercylicious handle grin
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by currentprice: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
kennyman20:

''''Any biz u do wit David witout going to d mkt urself, u are on ur own. Dont come back to nairaland crying'''

brother take it easy the bold is normal post in a faceless forum like this. she meant no harm

3 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by uboma(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
kennyman20:

She still didn't label him a scam artist. She just advised that we should be careful and i don't see anything wrong in that statement. She arrived at that conclusion from her brief encounter with David on phone (which even u will be suspicious if u were in her shoes). She may as well apologize to David after he narrates his own side of the story. What i see here as the problem is lack of communication. Lets just await David's explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by kennyman20(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
currentprice:

brother take it easy the bold is normal post in a faceless forum like this. she meant no harm

just want you to see that aspect.. I understand you bros and i meant no harm as well.

Am just trying to let her know that david isnt a fraud..
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by kennyman20(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
currentprice:

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=kennyman20][/quote]
Abeg save ur energy bro and allow her talk whenever she feel like...
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
uboma:

She still didn't label him a scam artist. She just advised that we should be careful and i don't see anything wrong in that statement. She arrived at that conclusion from her brief encounter with David on phone (which even u will be suspicious if u were in her shoes). She may as well apologize to David after he narrates his own side of the story. What i see here as the problem is lack of communication. Lets just await David's explanation.

Wait for me for what? Did i own u explanation dude ? undecided

when did refuse to pick someone call turn to offence undecided?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
kennyman20:

dude, i didnt draw conclusion he is fraud bt due diligence is required.
info provided on the thread might be true bt i had to post the caution cos of his post below;

You got it right frd. One can also make money frm this section without even invest a penny. I knw how many offers i turn down frm some agro firm and individuals though somes are jokers while some are real, well i still accepted to work for few serious ones sha. And i want to said big thank you for s[b]ome of this nairalander the trusted and entrusted their fund under my care even without [/b]meeting face to face.[/quote]

Also, he asked me on fone" did i tell u i stay in Nasarawa?" i had to go to the thred and type the no again to be sure i didnt dial a wrong no. find post were he said he is in nasarawa-
dav8id: Live in lafia..
Heavy rain falling undecided i most buy market today undecided

Due diligence bro. melon storage is nt all rosy every year. u make loss some years when there is glut in d mkt or when a lot of other ppl stored hence excess supply. some years its extra good, other years its bad.
For my anambra n enugu guys on this thread,u make extra profit when u transport n sell it in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by uboma(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
dav8id:

Wait for me for what? Did i own u explanation dude ? undecided

when did refuse to pick someone call turn to offence undecided?

In businesses, you need to resist the urge of being rude and show some courtesy (it doesn't cost a nickel to be polite and courteous). Treat everyone as a potential biz client because the truth is, you never can tell...

5 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Those still interested in size 29 bags can visit Doma market ,though did nt visit the market myself but someone told me that size 29 bags are available today in the market.

Doma market is on every wednesday
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by currentprice: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
uboma:
In businesses, you need to resist the urge of being rude and show some courtesy (it doesn't cost a nickel to be polite and courteous). Treat everyone as a potential biz client because the truth is, you never can tell...
Gbam... he started the thread very well wonder why he made such post, that post alone can make potential client think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
uboma:

I reply u cuz u sounded mature.

My home town is Lafia..but i did nt base in lafia. I 'm presently in lafia for my personal business and to make purchase for some nairalander.
My boss own agro trading company and our season is about to start.i handle all the company transaction and enquiries and as the season is on ,my phones are always busy.

If u follow the thread well i did mentioned that anyone can start the biz without me and mst of nairalander that contacted me i always insist they should go to the market and do the purchase themselve. Am a busy individual more than what you think.

Now tell me..

Some call me and ask if i am david and respon yes then i said 'PLEASE GO DIRECT TO THE POINT AS MY OTHER PHONE IS RINGING''
her response is she called a lady that visited nasarawa to make enquiry about others agro produce but the lady refused to tell what she want to knw.

I respond to her 'PLS HOW CAN I HELP YOU?'
The next thing she said that am too ash on her . I end her call and refused to pick any of her calls again and when did that now become offence...?

Though i recieve 3 threat text message frm diff number regarding this egusi storage business and i want to that the threat message is frm same person or frm same group. Some insulted me for sharing the info but i dont give a dowN Cuz am a confirm eggon guy and nothing one can do

1 Like

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2014
Again , this business is not for everyone and we that already invested into the business will be happy to see none again invest into it, YES but if you're a business minded individual .then do ur market research then ur fate should determine for you.

You will never loss in egusi storage business,the highest is you might not make the expected profit...and that cant never happen this year.
Nasarawa face some communal clash early this year and most of the victims are those same farmers that farm egusi.so for that reason few farmers farm egusi and that guarantee huge profit .

I'm a agro trader and i knw the best..

Finally whoever is contact me ,should tell me how u want me to help you or what u want me to do for u .if its what i can do then i do and if its what i cnt do then do be offended.

More business ideas in agro trading. Yes anyone can make money with out investing a penny in agro trading 'SOURCING AGENT ' A SOURCING AGENT MAKE MONEY BY SOURCING FOR DEMANDED AGRO PRODUCE AND GET PAID AS COMMISSION BY THE BUYER OR SELLER OR BOTH. More on this coming soon.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by uboma(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2014
dav8id:

I reply u cuz u sounded mature.

My home town is Lafia..but i did nt base in lafia. I 'm presently in lafia for my personal business and to make purchase for some nairalander.
My boss own agro trading company and our season is about to start.i handle all the company transaction and enquiries and as the season is on ,my phones are always busy.

If u follow the thread well i did mentioned that anyone can start the biz without me and mst of nairalander that contacted me i always insist they should go to the market and do the purchase themselve. Am a busy individual more than what you think.

Now tell me..

Some call me and ask if i am david and respon yes then i said 'PLEASE GO DIRECT TO THE POINT AS MY OTHER PHONE IS RINGING''
her response is she called a lady that visited nasarawa to make enquiry about others agro produce but the lady refused to tell what she want to knw.

I respond to her 'PLS HOW CAN I HELP YOU?'
The next thing she said that am too ash on her . I end her call and refused to pick any of her calls again and when did that now become offence...?

Though i recieve 3 threat text message frm diff number regarding this egusi storage business and i want to that the threat message is frm same person or frm same group. Some insulted me for sharing the info but i dont give a dowN Cuz am a confirm eggon guy and nothing one can do

Thanks for the response. I am sure that Mercilious will umderstand you better now.
I did see that part of your comment on this thread where you advised potential clients to visit the market themselves. To be honest, my spirit agrees with you. Before this interuption, i had plans of calling u by next week for business purposes and my plans havent changed.
I appreciate your efforts on this thread.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Joysmart(f): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2014
grin
na Madam mercylicious we follow come o man must survive na until the storm is over
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
uboma:

Thanks for the response. I am sure that Mercilious will umderstand you better now.
I did see that part of your comment on this thread where you advised potential clients to visit the market themselves. To be honest, my spirit agrees with you. Before this interuption, i had plans of calling u by next week for business purposes and my plans havent changed.
I appreciate your efforts on this thread.
Due call me b4 coming to lafia as any moment by next week i might leave. Just as i said earlier our main season is about to start and my route will be abuja-lafia-taraba and kano.cuz as our company need to put thing in order b4 the season kick started.

Regard
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by ihedioramma: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=mercylicious]
info provided on the thread might be true bt i had to post the caution cos of his post below;

You got it right frd. One can also make money frm this section without even invest a penny. I knw how many offers i turn down frm some agro firm and individuals though somes are jokers while some are real, well i still accepted to work for few serious ones sha. And i want to said big thank you for s[b]ome of this nairalander the trusted and entrusted their fund under my care even without [/b]meeting face to face.

Also, he asked me on fone" did i tell u i stay in Nasarawa?" i had to go to the thred and type the no again to be sure i didnt dial a wrong no. find post were he said he is in nasarawa-
Live in lafia..

Due diligence bro. melon storage is nt all rosy every year. u make loss some years when there is glut d mkt or when . Were are you in anambra?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by ihedioramma: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
mercylicious:

You got it right frd. One can also make money frm this section without even invest a penny. I knw how many offers i turn down frm some agro firm and individuals though somes are jokers while some are real, well i still accepted to work for few serious ones sha. And i want to said big thank you for s[b]ome of this nairalander the trusted and entrusted their fund under my care even without [/b]meeting face to face.

Live in lafia..

Due diligence bro. melon storage is nt all rosy every year. u make loss some years when there is glut in d mkt or when a lot of other ppl stored hence excess supply. some years its extra good, other years its bad.
For my anambra n enugu guys on this thread,u make extra profit when u transport n sell it in the east.

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by cybug: 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'm gonna plan on this biz big time next year...

So help me God
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by hilaryiwens05: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Get genuine 80 million Nigeria GSM Database (Phone numbers) arranged in states and Local Government. @ give away Price of N5,000/state for all your sms campaign & marketing. more info @ www.tripleclicksms.com/index.php/sms-marketing

Tel: 08182428991/08062207346
Email: hilaryiwens@yahoo.com
BB PIN: 22E88D19
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by areeo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
That David guy is uncultured.He was so rude,and arrogant even when I spoke with him on phone.
After my encounter with him,I dropped any idea of doing business with him.No single manner.

5 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by afm4ever(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
dav8id: Before the Nairaland data loss i have wrote a small post regarding this business EGUSI STORAGE BUSINESS.

Its nothing but its just a kind of business were you buy egusi at cheap price during the harvest time (now ) at farm gate price directly from farmers through local purchase agent , then store the egusi for 2 to 3 months or more months for reselling at 100 to 300% profit.
The longer your store the higher the profit. Last year we invest in this business by buying size 29 bag of egusi at 12k and then resell at 28k by november same year while some sell same size of bag at 48k around march this year.

Current price of size 29 bag of egusi is now is 13k .Note agro produce price are not stable and egusi price might likely increase or decrease as the case maybe.

Why egusi storage business?
You dont need marketing. Yes buyers are always around to buy from you whenever you want to sell it.the demand is morethan the supply.
You buy at the egusi market, you store it at same market, buyer come to same market from different state and buy from you in same market.

You buy directly from local purchase agent whom charge you commission per bag. You will be incharge of your money.you will be there when the agent is making the purchase for you but its more profitable if you can release money to the agent to go into the remote area and make the purchase for at a very killer price .thats is my style.

You make the purchase, you store the egusi in the store and pay for the store fee, you walk away, when the price increase the agent wil alert you and you give order for the resel simple.

Location Lafia in Nasarawa state.

I will be updating this thread with the latest news of the market.

All question should be drop here.

Others commodities like maize.soya beans are yet to be in the market.
i will give you a call for us to discuss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm / Hundreds Of Sheep Have Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight In China / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.