Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,050 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Help: Advice For A Prospective Enterpreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Advice For A Prospective Enterpreneur (765 Views)

Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network / Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? / Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Advice For A Prospective Enterpreneur by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2014
Hi, i am a graduate waiting for my NYSC call up letter. Pls i need advice and recommendations on a bussiness i can set up with my little capital (#150,000)
I would like innovative recommendation and ideas which are in the range of my capital or slightly above it.
So, any ideas?
Re: Help: Advice For A Prospective Enterpreneur by eph12(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Help: Advice For A Prospective Enterpreneur by Bigdreams(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Hi,

If you are awaiting your call up letter, I suggest you don't start anything now until you get to your PPA (Place of Primary Assignment) during your service year.

You can look around and find out things that are lacking and are needed by the community starting from fellow corps members. You can now position yourself to provide those things in exchange for money.

That's my humble contribution.
Re: Help: Advice For A Prospective Enterpreneur by Networkingprof: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
What do you have flair for? I will advice that you train people at church or other social gathering and enrol them into network maketing buzz, it will grow and continue long after you have left the service vicinity and back home, giving you residual income.
Re: Help: Advice For A Prospective Enterpreneur by bedfordng(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Qiewz11: Hi, i am a graduate waiting for my NYSC call up letter. Pls i need advice and recommendations on a bussiness i can set up with my little capital (#150,000)
I would like innovative recommendation and ideas which are in the range of my capital or slightly above it.
So, any ideas?
then you should take a look at some of the secret stuffs i did to make money during my nysc programme at www.productng.com/2013/11/secret-to-making-money-during-nysc.html
Re: Help: Advice For A Prospective Enterpreneur by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Networkingprof: What do you have flair for? I will advice that you train people at church or other social gathering and enrol them into network maketing buzz, it will grow and continue long after you have left the service vicinity and back home, giving you residual income.
Networking and system security
Re: Help: Advice For A Prospective Enterpreneur by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bigdreams: Hi,

If you are awaiting your call up letter, I suggest you don't start anything now until you get to your PPA (Place of Primary Assignment) during your service year.

You can look around and find out things that are lacking and are needed by the community starting from fellow corps members. You can now position yourself to provide those things in exchange for money.

That's my humble contribution.
Thanks for your advice bro. I would like to delve into something new...
Re: Help: Advice For A Prospective Enterpreneur by Networkingprof: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Qiewz11:
Networking and system security
This is premium expatise you've got. The point is, it is not "cash flow" expatise but "capital gain" expatise. We are in information age, meaning "make money" by telling people how to "make money". If you use this as springboard, you will cover much ground in a shortwhile and get to meet people and clients in all your area of expatise and be paid for it. You dont always know the door that will open until you try.
Re: Help: Advice For A Prospective Enterpreneur by packagerz: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
You can go into bridal dresses,I will giv u a clue of where to buy it cheap from a nigeria hong kong man dat want to sell all in bulk@15k each.wen you buy u will be given free bridal basket and mannequin.call seller or watsapp 08038245290.

(1) (Reply)

Ibl Logistic I Need Your Attention... / The Building Of The Empire - John D. Rockerfella / The WEST Owes You Nothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.