Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Want To Remove My Tattoo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Remove My Tattoo (1453 Views)

Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo / I Want To Remove My Tattoo / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Remove My Tattoo by georgey2k(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I have this tattoo that has deprived me of alot of things, my parents are complaining about it, I know the hell i passed through in the hands of my lecturers in the university and stigmatization in the public, even in the church, everybody keep reciting on particular verse in the bible against tattoo, just recently I went for a job interview, only to get to my turn and i was told that there's no need going because nobody is going to employ me with those tattoos all over my body and my big question is.... How do I remove it?
Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by remsonik(f): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Hehehe.
You don't know before ni. You can remove it through surgery but its gonna be very expensive. I don't know if we have places you can do the procedure in nigeria here yet.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Gboliwe: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2014
georgey2k: Hello Nairalanders,

Please I have this tattoo that has deprived me of alot of things, my parents are complaining about it, I know the hell i passed through in the hands of my lecturers in the university and stigmatization in the public, even in the church, everybody keep reciting on particular verse in the bible against tattoo, just recently I went for a job interview, only to get to my turn and i was told that there's no need going because nobody is going to employ me with those tattoos all over my body and my big question is.... How do I remove it?

Like I don't know you? Picture of the damned tattoo or you are a poor liar.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by freshness2020: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2014
If Michael Jackson was alive I think he would have bn a good adviser on this!.... But ♈όϋ cud try this:
Solution
Add 33 liters of Acid mixed with one galllon of hypo and not forgetting to add omo detergent for a soluble result .
But before ♈όϋ do dat, make sure ♈όϋ roll Ūя̲̅ self 10x under the sun. Not forgetting Sandpaper for easy smoothing!
Do it this for straight 7days!
Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Caseless: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Use a very sharp knife and remove that spot on ur body off. U can use sandpaper too or hot pressing iron to burn d spot. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Toh!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by eyeview: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
One question: were you unconscious when the tattoo was put on you? Or did the tattoo just appear on your body? Why do full grown adults do things they will outgrow and regret later in life? Isn't that immaturity at the highest level. Anyway,good luck

1 Like

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by tammyboy1(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2014
You saw people drawing tats u go follow,ee dey you nice,

1 Like

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 05, 2014
laser

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
u can use iron sponge to scrub it off

1 Like

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Haba y una wicked like dis. Hehehehehe c comments make d guy no commit suicide o. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by icebebe(f): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
U ave to carry ur cross ma dear,unless u ave money fr surgery

1 Like

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by swtme(f): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
I want to get more tattoos pls, who knows anyone in ib?
Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
temigracie: u can use iron sponge to scrub it off

Homicide
Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Maria and late Witney sang "there can be miracle if u believe" believe in miracle u myt just wake up one morning nt 2 see them anymore

1 Like

Re: I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 07, 2014
Why so much hate? She has a tattoo and wants to take it off and all you can do is start judging her. Have you never made a decision that you later regretted? Cut her some slack and quit being hypocrites. @op, I really don't know anywhere in Nigeria where it can be done but I know that in the west they use laser therapy but it's very expensive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shoes For Sale / Boot Cut Jeans Is Whats Up... / Which Of These Styles Can You Rock This Year Or In Years To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.