Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo (13863 Views)

I Want To Remove My Tattoo / I Want To Remove My Tattoo / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by crewcee(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2009
Pls is there any place anyone could recommend for me to remove my tattoo? i want to remove it as fast as i can,
Thanks
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by 4peace(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2009
Back to doer now
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by dostico(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2009
just try and live with it,its a decision you made to put it there pls decide to live with it
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by hayprof(m): 4:34am On Jun 27, 2009
I gues there r 2 types of tatoo, permanent ne temporary. Which is urs?
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Eebrahym(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2009
And why do you think this is comfortable section to post this trash. Please remove this shit from here @moderator please!
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by kblo: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2009
when you are putting it u did,t fucking think that one day your mom will see it(don,t worry go and ask your mother to reborn you again.
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Eebrahym(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2009
Cute
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by ebonyik(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2009
Too bad man, y did u get a tattoo at first? N y did u decide to remove it now? If its permanent tattoo then u ve to live with it. no body send u to put am 4 ur body, always think twice before u act,
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by cheatmaker: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2009
Allow him to express him. At least we all can learn something from it. The same happened to a guy who bought a car worth millions of dollars in the name of luxury. When it got faulty. The company told him to bring the car back to germany for repair. Guess wat he did? He put the car up for sale. Penny wise. So my dear always read the instruction before u buy,
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by oheez(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
Dudes! C'mon, this guy needs help and that's the essence of a forum. I ain't got a single idea. I'll get in touch if i get something. Where's the tatoo anyway?
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Angel4luv: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2009
If you dont have any help. Then look for one. Good samarian
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Abatakan: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2009
We all make mistakes(reading comments-like- (k-blo) (She want`s it removing only becos of her adulthood) What is wrong with that?Is it a crime?
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Abatakan: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2009
And you quite happy to pass morality judgement on somoene that needed help,while you sit back and watch your country raped,and let them get away with IT!
Shame on on YOU
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by eazybuzy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2009
Tatoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, now you are tired of it, abi? you enjoyed the good times, so stick with the bad.
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Akanniade(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2009
use san paper grin
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by adsslisa: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2009
why not use tattoo removal equipment? smiley

If you want, then connect me. We are manufacturer of beauty equipment.

www.adss.com.cn or www.ipl-laser.org

Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by jacklyall: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2009
Well, thats a tough one. Find out if you can laser it off the other option is plastic surgery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pass a drug test | Medical Alert | white boards | how to beat a drug test
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2009
I have a better solution, get into a fight. i can suggest a location (ijora Olopa bride at 10:30-11PM) they will brush it off u in minutes. I can testify to that
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by cheknus: 9:14am On May 31, 2010
Where are my Tatooooooooooo boy? I gbadu your tatooo. guy you must wear the tatoo. when u wan put did u consult nairaland? now u wanna wipe it off, you are bugging us with that senseless issue. use sand paper. by the way where is the tatoo? if is on your buttocks then use Hcl.
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Adonike(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2010
My girl friend is a carpenter. I may borrow her sandpaper to to do the job for you! But do not shout in the process,
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Suntemi(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2010
na wa for all of Una O. Haba!!! grin
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by afangide(m): 5:58am On Jun 30, 2010
cum and register in my shrine, just a pound of flesh and ur tattoo are deleted permanently.
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by kodewrita(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2010
Trust nigerians to make comments instead of helping the situation.

i'll post what I get. cheers.
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by Webbipl: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2012
YE,You can also try our products, very convenient oh, also have the effect very much to the tattoo wink
our website is http://www.comfortequipment.com/

Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by beautydevice: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2013
You can try laser tattoo removal machine, believe me, through these equipment you can remove tattoo easily.
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by hifubeauty123: 3:09am On Nov 24, 2015
crewcee:
Pls is there any place anyone could recommend for me to remove my tattoo? i want to remove it as fast as i can, http://www.hifubeauty.com
Thanks
Re: Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo by hifubeauty123: 3:11am On Nov 24, 2015
web:http://www.hifubeauty.com/nd-yag-laser-hair-removal-machine

3 in 1 Multifunctional Elight IPL RF Q switched ND:YAG Hair Removal Beauty Equipment | nd yag laser hair removal machine | permanent hair removal machines | ipl hair removal machine for sale

Principle

It takes strong pulse IPL and bipolar radio frequency electromagnetic wave with special width-spectrum, selectively acts on target texture, to do skin rejuvenation,freckle removal, hair removal, wrinkle removal effectively. On treatment with effect 5 to 10 times than traditional photon therapy.

Bipolar RF+IPL+Epidermis Refrigeration

Elight IPL Hair Removal Beauty Equipment combines good traits of IPL and Radio Frequency,warms up strong pulse,takes bipolar RF to strengthen acting on deep tissue,uses skin can selectively inhale light energy,to induce different impedance between target texture and normal skin.Under the circumstance of low light energy,it strengthens target texture to inhail radio frequency,greatly eliminate side effect like bleb, pigmentation caused by heat action of light energy filtering.E-light can penetrate skin deep, selectively act on hypo dermal pigment,blood vessel,dissolve freckle, close abnormal vein,solve skins all kinds of flaws.Simultaneously,E-light can stipulation hypo dermal collagen rebirth,make skin youth,health and smooth.

Applicable Ranges

1)Wrinkle removal,face lift, skin lift.
2)Permanent hair removal.
3)Dispel deep freckle, epidermis freckle, whiten skin, dispel thread vein.
4)Acne skin therapy.

Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment Principle

Adopting the Q-Switched ND:YAG model,the equipment uses laser to emit high energy instantaneously which smashing the pigment of pathological tissues,namely the laser leading

Explosive effect

High energy emits instantaneously,making particular wavelength laser penetrating epidermis and getting into pathological pigment tissues in only 6nms.Then pigments expand in top speed and explode.The superficial epidermis would be bounded out of body;other part of the pigments would split into granules which would be engulfed by macrophages,then exclude by the lymphatic system finally.The pigment becomes shallow gradually finally disappear while the surrounding normal skin tissues keep sound as they do not absorb particular wavelength laser.

Application Ranges

1)Pigment skin pathological changes,pigmentation caused by color pigment mixture, corium spot, freckle, mole, birthmark, nevus of Ota etc.

2)Specialized in removing red capillary,coffee,brown and other colorized tattoos.

3)Effectively remove all kinds of embroider eyebrow,soak lip,eye line,and lip line.

Black Moppet

Main Function
Make use of Carbon powder,has strong adsorption ability,whiten tender skin,shrink pore,remove yellow color of skin,control oil secretion,strengthen skin metabolism.

Specification

Laser type: Q switched ND:YAG
Laser Wavelength: 1064nm / 532nm / 1320nm
IPL Wavelength: 480nm / 530nm / 640nm
RF frequency: 1-10 MHz
IPL pulse duration: 2-15 ms
IPL pulse sequence: 1-15 pulses (adjustable)
IPL Pulse delay time: 5-50 ms
Energy density: 10-50 J/cm2
Touch screen: 8.4 TFT true color touch screen
Hand pieces: 1. Elight 2. Laser 3. RF
Spot size (E-light): 12*30 mm2 (Standard)
Cooling system: Air + water circulation + semiconductor
Double safety system:Key switch and emergency switch
Packaging size: 73*55*118 cm
Voltage: 110-240V, 50/60Hz
G.W: 55Kg
Epidermis cooling temperature: -4 ~ 10 °C

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Section Chatroom / Latest Modest Ankara Styles / Miss France, Iris Mittenaere Wins Miss Universe Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.