Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Arghh..laides Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arghh..laides Again. (630 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arghh..laides Again. by ERCROSS(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
I don't why ladies see it as a social norm asking for help from guys who aren't their boyfriend..
Imagine.. An old female friend (who hardly calls ) called me this mawing, telling she needs money..
(pls, tell me who no need money.. even the country self need money)..
I asked her what she needed the money for ? and she told me, she wants to use it for business.
me::Business
her::Yes, business.
me:: wot kinda business
her:: buying in bulk and resaling...
me:: but I'm broke right now
her:: hmmm... since last month.. u r still broke..
okay ooo..
I was like ..ohhh my God.. see as she dey talk like say she carry money keep for my hand
The one that vexates me d most is when they ask for sumtin like..
Ercros.. pls, buy me airtime...
And If fortunately I buy it for her.. she will still come another day asking for another help..
guys.. have u experienced such tinz too or na only me waka come.
pls.. ladies.. I don't seem to get it..
is it a norm asking for various help frm guys..
we work for this money
We weren't given as grants
U can work for it too, if u know u will really need it..
Re: Arghh..laides Again. by dyttt: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
mtchewwwwwww
Re: Arghh..laides Again. by ERCROSS(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
dyttt: mtchewwwwwww

Looks like someone is guilty hia ooo..
guilty as charged...

1 Like

Re: Arghh..laides Again. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op keep ranting u hear.
Re: Arghh..laides Again. by snadguy007(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
OP, is there a crime in helping a sister out?
Re: Arghh..laides Again. by Sijo01(f): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
A norms for ladies why not ask the lady in question if it is a norm for her instead of generalizing.
Re: Arghh..laides Again. by ERCROSS(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
snadguy007: OP, is there a crime in helping a sister out?
definitely.. Dere is no crime in helping a sister that's if she is my biological sister..
and not if she want me to give as a GRANT .
she didn't intend on returning the money with d way she has asked..
Re: Arghh..laides Again. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
@OP
you had time, the minute she would have said:"since last month.. u r still broke" that was the time i would have told her:" aint YOU also broke since last month?" nonsense!

since it is not a life threatening emergency, you should NOT give this disrespectful woman a dime.....but if you lose your mind and borrow her the money, make sure you get the loan in writing, with repayment plans/schedule etc. its always easy to borrow, but when it is time to repay the money, thats when you hear stories.

1 Like

Re: Arghh..laides Again. by xtervaganza(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lol

(1) (Reply)

How I'm Spending This Weekend With My Lover / Perfectionists; Do They Enjoy Relationships? / 21 Things You Need To Know Before Getting Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.