Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Can A Fresher Defer His/her Admission? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can A Fresher Defer His/her Admission? (2039 Views)

Mtn Salary For Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Fresher Defer His/her Admission? by Olarewajub: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is it possible for a fresher who is just gaining admission into the university to defer his/her admission for a period of one or two years. If yes, what are some of the challanges one might encounter?
Re: Can A Fresher Defer His/her Admission? by Alexk2(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
i believe u mean defer and not forfiet....
yes, it is possible if you can go through the process....all you need is a good reason to proof your case.
Re: Can A Fresher Defer His/her Admission? by Olarewajub: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Alexk2: i believe u mean defer and not forfiet....
yes, it is possible if you can go through the process....all you need is a good reason to proof your case.
Thanks for the correction. What if one has financial issues?
Re: Can A Fresher Defer His/her Admission? by Alexk2(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
that will depend on the school in question but generally speaking, you have a very slim chance if itz based on finance.
Olarewajub
Thanks for the correction. What if one has financial issues?
Re: Can A Fresher Defer His/her Admission? by Olarewajub: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Alexk2: that will depend on the school in question but generally speaking, you have a very slim chance if itz based on finance.
What are some of the tangible excuses that are accepted?
Re: Can A Fresher Defer His/her Admission? by hayoakins(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mod,

This thread deserves a spot on the frontpage. A person's career is at stake here, he needs advice.
Re: Can A Fresher Defer His/her Admission? by Alexk2(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
guy, i can't advice you to differ it because time is life. do all you possibly can to take up the offer. Approach extended family members, pastor/imam, kind frnds for help if you problem is truly about money. this chance may be just all you'll ever find that matter.

Olarewajub: What are some of the tangible excuses that are accepted?
Re: Can A Fresher Defer His/her Admission? by Olarewajub: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Alexk2: guy, i can't advice you to differ it because time is life. do all you possibly can to take up the offer. Approach extended family members, pastor/imam, kind frnds for help if you problem is truly about money. this chance may be just all you'll ever find that matter.

I get your point. I'm not in this dilemma, just felt like getting some piece of information concerning defering of ones admission

(1) (Reply)

Free ICT Training In Lagos ! / Live And Work In Oman & Saudi Arabia / Craziest Thing You Have Ever Said/done At An Interview And Still Got The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.