Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Mtn Salary For Fresher - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mtn Salary For Fresher (28964 Views)

Federal University Lafia is Paying Half Salary for January 2016!!! / Level 8 Salary For Hnd Holder / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Salary For Fresher by otuwe(f): 9:59am On May 23, 2007
HI PLS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT MTN PAYS CUSTOMER SERVICE (CALL CENTER) STAFF.

AND HOW DO I APPLY FOR IT,

ONE LOVE Y'ALL
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by iginla(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2007
It's about #50 to #75 thousand depending on so terms.How to apply-send your CV to MacTay,good luck and enjoy.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by otuwe(f): 9:53am On May 24, 2007
It's about #50 to #75 thousand depending on so terms.How to apply-send your CV to MacTay,good luck and enjoy.

please is this for contract staff, i think it should be more than this for full time graduate,

Glo pays 2m per annum.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by otuwe(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2007
pls the 75k is it for contract staff or what, mtn should be paying more than that,

Glo pays 2m/annum to it's call center staff, pls confirm the current pay and revert.

thanks
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by Chigotex(f): 10:16am On May 24, 2007
I think I'm interested in this subject. Pls if any one knows the current pay, he should pls let us know. also means of applying. Its importants thanks
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by Aproko(f): 5:45pm On May 24, 2007
i know someone that says she works at mtn and the entry level pay is 100k. somehow i dont believe her.mtn doesnt pay as much as glo, that is for sure.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by dominobaby(f): 8:13pm On May 24, 2007
@ iginla, please how can one apply as a customer care consultant? the Mac Tay? How do you mean?
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by Buso4(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2007
I confirmed from someone working with Mtn as a Full time graduate that they pay 60k for those working on day and 75k to those that work on night duties.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by lollytee71(f): 12:14am On May 28, 2007
I dont think mtn pays as much as glo.Pls how can one send cv to mac tay ?Pls let me know cos am really interested.Thanks
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
You guys should concentrate on getting a job first
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by lolexy: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2007
I am interested in the MTN issue.do they take OND holders and if yes i do i apply.Pls help i need a job fast!!
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by ayusman16(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2007
For full time staffs, mtn pays better depending on the dept, the least u could collect is 1.35m annually and other dept u cld get as much as 2m, with lots of sweet benefits which cannot be compared, got lots of friends working there,
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by ayusman16(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
lolexy:

I am interested in the MTN issue.do they take OND holders and if yes i do i apply.Please help i need a job fast!!

Yes, i think mtn collects OND, NCE even school cert, but first u must beat the graduate in the interview stages, u apply by submitting ur cv to MActay, situated at Lekki and i believe u would be invited, Best of luck
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by remiloy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2007
Am very much interested in this MTN job.could someone assist me by giving me the full address of Mactay consulting and probably their phone numbers.Thanks.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by ayusman16(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2007
MCTAY ADDRESS INFO:
MACTAY HOUSE
5 Prince Adelowo Adedeji Street
Off Admiralty Way
Lekki Phase 1
Lagos

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by otuwe(f): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2007
pls can i also submit application letter with the cv or is it only my cv,

also just to get pples opinion, is it advisable to leave bank job for mtn.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by ayusman16(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2007
otuwe:

please can i also submit application letter with the cv or is it only my cv,

also just to get pples opinion, is it advisable to leave bank job for mtn.

just ur cv to mctay, as per leaving leaving bank for mtn (contract job with little of being permanent, i no know oooo
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by lolexy: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2007
i actually went to MCTAY HOUSE on monday,i meet a gateman who took the cv 4rm me.and i turned back hoping they will call me soon.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by KollyBobo: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2007
hello landers,
i will love to know the recruitng firm responsible for MTN jobs
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by sojay(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2007
@iginla,thx bro for d info.Pls where is mactay consulting located?Or their email addy.Thx a bunch
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by MyPeace(f): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2007
sojay:

@iginla,thx bro for d info.Please where is mactay consulting located?Or their email addy.Thx a bunch
Kolly Bobo:

hello landers,
i will love to know the recruitng firm responsible for MTN jobs

Can't you guys read up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so annoying!!!!!!!
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by Icon4s(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2007
Recently,I got a job as a call center agent with MTN( a contarct positon).Infact, 60% of people working with MTN are on conract.I was offered 50k for permanent day with 6k load of credit(recharge card) or 75k permanent night with also 6k credit.INDEX CONSULTING based in Suru-Lere recruited me.I although didn't take the offer cos I got offers from FCMB and NNPC.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by Icon4s(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2007
Recently,I got a job as a call center agent with MTN( a contract positon).Infact, 60% of people working with MTN are on contract.I was offered 50k for permanent day with 6k load of credit(recharge card) or 75k permanent night with also 6k credit.INDEX CONSULTING based in Suru-Lere recruited me.I although didn't take the offer cos I got offers from FCMB and NNPC.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by 1naijaboy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hi everybody.This is my first time of contributing.could anybody please tell me how to reach amctay for that mtn job?i would really be appreciative if i can get good analysis.i live in ibabdan and i want that mtn job.is there vacancy all year round or what?what is the process?what do i write?to whom?thanx a zillion
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by beetintin(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2007
It is now evident why most people don't get employed

Upon all that has been written, you are still asking this lame questions.
Na wa for una o embarassed
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by amaks: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2007
pls,what about for engineers?
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by quartz: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2007
Please who is MacTay,how do i apply some should help my emai l is ug_okenwa@yahoo.com
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by kenechu: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2007
Hi, its my first time here. Am also interested in same related job with either Glo or Celtel. How do I get my CV across, and what does their salary look like for a Diploma applicant?
Thanx
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by zenom: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2007
Icon4s:

Recently,I got a job as a call center agent with MTN( a contract positon).Infact, 60% of people working with MTN are on contract.I was offered 50k for permanent day with 6k load of credit(recharge card) or 75k permanent night with also 6k credit.INDEX CONSULTING based in Suru-Lere recruited me.I although didn't take the offer because I got offers from FCMB and NNPC.

Icon4s please give us details about the INDEX CONSULTING, what was the process you had to go through, and requirements. Thanx grin
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by pony(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2007
whats GLO salary for freshers (technical)
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by Dalvic(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2007
Pls can anybody tell me what is likely package for an engineer with six years working experience in glo or mtn. Can such person apply through MACTAY, thanks.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by pony(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
whats GLO salary for freshers (technical)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Build A Successful Career As A Data Scientist / How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? / I’ll Rather Quit Medicine Than Abandon Shoe-making - Adeosun Taiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.