Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,387 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (47029 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Come, why your suit dey shine like say na george dem take sew am? U b magician? undecided
Lwkmd!! Kai, Idowu! Idowu!! Smh

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Mr r231, I sight you doing gbeborun. Silent amebo cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bimbor(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
inspiredm: I think its High Time The FG Introduced Single Notes of N2,000.

You wont Know the Essence Until When You're Being Paid CASH in N200 Notes amd You Have to Count and Cunt All Over again.

This Cash Being Counted is the BALANCE Payment of LipSeals 2003 Toyota Camry and They're all N200 Denomination Notes.

It can be Hectic Counting Cash Sometimes.

Cheers
Inspired

That is Inspired.

Even Usain Bolt cannot beat his reach
cheesy grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by DRealGeesam(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2014

You wont Know the Essence Until When You're Being Paid CASH in N200 Notes amd You Have to Count and Cunt All Over again.

This Cash Being Counted is the BALANCE Payment of LipSeals 2003 Toyota Camry and They're all N200 Denomination Notes.

Cheers
Inspired

That is ur punishment for the months of delay. He for even use 5 naira notes pay you angry

Glad it ended well
grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ishilove:
lol. cheesy

But my guy, e be like sey you pack well well for back o... Infact, looking closely... judging from the width, protusion and total circumfrence, I can bet two months salary that your nyash big pass my own... undecided cheesy cheesy

Wikkid! grin

Oh she calls me her guy shocked shocked my love grin yes oh God bless me for that place(Both back n font cheesy cheesy)nor worry u go see them soon grin grin .... You nor need to bet your 2months salary so that make hunger nor go kill u cheesy cheesy grin Just bet say u go love for till infinite wink wink

I don change am embarassed embarassed ... una own too much self angry angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ishilove: Mr r231, I sight you doing gbeborun. Silent amebo cheesy tongue cheesy

na my bros you dey call amebo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed anyways, i love u kiss kiss
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by wrench: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
OP after tomorrow if you no post the car pix, I un_follow

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
bimbor:

That is Inspired.

Even Usain Bolt cannot beat his reach
cheesy grin
EZE OF THE AZZ MUNCHING KINGDOM IN DA HOUSE!! Yoh Yoh grin

12 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
chelseabmw:

Human Right Activist, Are you on BB? There is something important i want us to discuss about ASAP
chibabe800@gmail.com
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
chelseabmw:

grin grin grin grin
1-0

I wee 'cash' u later angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
chibabe3:
babe, phone number nko? grin

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
1-0

I wee 'cash' u later angry

tongue tongue
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
chelseabmw:

na my bros you dey call amebo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed anyways, i love u kiss kiss
Awww, I love you too smiley

Plus you must tell me the secret of that asss!! Is squats?? Tell me, I must know! angry

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
wrench: OP after tomorrow if you no post the car pix, I un_follow
please let's be patient with him since we have supported him for this long and hopefully the VIN and picture will be posted. Then we will analyse and honestly decide if it is worth the price.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by gazmann(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
No one happens to see the humor in I Spiro remark. He is just easing the tension and anticipation of a hectic day. I go with him on that. Inspire go and sin no more take that little penance of 200 bills. I could have been bag of coins. It would take 6 months to count so you value time wink

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bulDozer: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
wrench: OP after tomorrow if you no post the car pix, I un_follow
the op got no car but rather, he has been hypnotised by the “eja nla” by a combination of threats, brainwash and jazz. if the op ever come here to post a picture of the forced-down-the-throat car, make i naked bath for bathroom.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
chibabe3: please let's be patient with him since we have supported him for this long and hopefully the VIN and picture will be posted. Then we will analyse and honestly decide if it is worth the price.

hahahaahaha.... Who be dis chic menh..... na wah oooo .... u nor dey give up self

Anyways, UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by txswat: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Not sure we are going to be able to determine if its worth the price. If the OP has accepted the car then that's his prerogative at this point. I just want the VIN to have an idea of what inspired eventually sold him. Oga lipseal post the VIN na!
chibabe3: please let's be patient with him since we have supported him for this long and hopefully the VIN and picture will be posted. Then we will analyse and honestly decide if it is worth the price.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ishilove:

Plus you must tell me the secret of that asss!! Is squats?? Tell me, I must know! angry

My Love, This shouldn't be for all to see, Just for you alone .... I will tell u secretly kiss
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
chelseabmw:

hahahaahaha.... Who be dis chic menh..... na wah oooo .... u nor dey give up self

Anyways, UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2014

Cheers
Inspired

Dude should have paid you in 50 naira notes. That is what your shameful service deserves.

What egotistical nonsense.

14 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by wrench: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
bulDozer: the op got no car but rather, he has been hypnotised by the “eja nla” by a combination of threats, brainwash and jazz. if the op ever come here to post a picture of the forced-down-the-throat car, make i naked bath for bathroom
grin grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nixon55(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Having followed this thread for a while, I can only say that this is exactly the bane of Nigerian businesses. Our inability to handle slight success knows no bounds. There are lots of companies in the western world that were established in the 1700s to date. Arthur Guinness started brewing since 1759.
I have little to say to this whole inspiredm saga. First if the lipseal guy is satisfied or at least has counted his losses and moved then it's OK. No matter our struggle for justice, it is still his call.
Secondly, Mr inspired, you need to understand that for most people car is one of the most expensive investment after buying/building a house. This places a lot of sentiments to it. People always have attachments to their first car, little wonder our parents would keep an old Peugoet 504, VW Beetle, etc. parked in their garages even though they are practically valueless in today's world.
Inspired, you need to understand that it is easier for a man that has N20m to forgo N5m than someone that has N2m to part with N1m. Always bear in mind that the guy buying a N1.5m car might have saved for a while to be able to afford that. In business management and marketing, there's what is called Niche market. If you feel that some cars are too small for you then you can set your minimum to be whatever you consider big (it could be N5m or more..) then the man with N1.5m wouldn't bother contacting you. He will go to someone that will have his time and treat him/her professionally. Zenith Bank has a mimimum current account opening balance of N250k, nobody has taken them to court for that because there are other banks that have opening balance of under N5k. That is how a business is done professionally.
I would rather advise you to sit up because if you look around you will see a lot of failed businesses that were by far bigger than your own. The likes of UTC, LEVENTIS, PAN, VOLKSWAGEN NIGERIA, etc., are nowhere to be found again.
Finally, treat all men equally or at least with some level of professionalism so that your business would continue to grow. A word is enough for the wise!

36 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
chelseabmw:

My Love, This shouldn't be for all to see, Just for you alone .... I will tell u secretly kiss
*whispers* Nna ehn, I dey jolosi you grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
oyb:

Dude should have paid you in 50 naira notes. That is what your shameful service deserves.

What egotistical nonsense.
ULTRA GBAM!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u dey feel me? cheesy
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by dustydee: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ishilove:

Nna look well, na shite full am.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
dustydee:
Nna look well, na shite full am.

Bad belle tongue tongue she like am
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ishilove:
*whispers* Nna ehn, I dey jolosi you grin

u still dey love me too abi? grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
I refuse to talk or else I will be banned. Chibabe how far with Lipseal? Why dont u call him to know how far? What happens if he doesn't say how the deal ended. Am tired of waiting for him to talk. ....UNITED WE STAND...

Chibabe, are you a lawyer? Just curious...
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Kenosky1: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
chiebube: I refuse to talk or else I will be banned. Chibabe how far with Lipseal? Why dont u call him to know how far? What happens if he doesn't say how the deal ended. Am tired of waiting for him to talk. ....UNITED WE STAND...

Chibabe, are you a lawyer? Just curious...
in one of her posts, she confessed to have lost contact with Lipseal and hoping that all is well. Let's keep our fingers crossed but I am really not comfortable with op's silence on this issue.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kenosky1: in one of her posts, she confessed to have lost contact with Lipseal and hoping that all is well. Let's keep our fingers crossed but I am really not comfortable with op's silence on this issue.

i believe he left inspiredm showroom about an hour ago or so..... He should be heading home ...... Hopefully he will give y'all feedback tonight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) / Ably Flit Logistics Can Help Finance The Clearing Of Your Vehicle!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.