Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46950 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Firefire(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Chai, bad market, bad condition sad
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op, I dey come oooo...make i read the gbege first b4 I begin run campaign toh badt grin

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by MANGAM(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
A leopard will always be leopard

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by WildChild00(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
What can I say..... This is strange, the reason y its strange is that one, the Inspireauto man is a moderator, secondly is advert is still running, thirdly, it is the second time he/she has been involved in a saga like this, the question would be, wat is taking NL management so long to call him to other, its unfair to do business dis way, @ Op hv you tried contacting the seller?

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Burger01, you see wahala?

Uboma, when we were on Betalyf's matter they said we are hating. The fact is inspired's customer service sucks!

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
WildChild00: What can I say..... This is strange, the reason y its strange is that one, the Inspireauto man is a moderator, secondly is advert is still running, thirdly, it is the second time he/she has been involved in a saga like this, the question would be, wat is taking NL management so long to call him to other, its unfair to do business dis way, @ Op hv you tried contacting the seller?
Nigga did you read the post at all?

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Acidosis(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
GAZZUZZ: You paid 1,450,000 for a 2003 le camry you can get for same price or less cash and carry? Even here on nairaland there are countless posts of tokumbor camrys just run a vin check and you are good to go. U sef you no like your self.

I just tire for these people...
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Inspiredm, oya come and say your own side. This matter is an embarassment.

Bimbor please don't bring unhelpful comments here o, ehen angry

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by s3nn2x(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
hmmmmm!!!!
Well, make I no talk since I no get money to buy car yet...even if I have money, I don't think I would ever patronize inspired, it is just too much.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dude you have been swindled your money don go work for Inspired. most likely ur money don buy like 3 or so cars and you still dey trek.

Chei Inspired There is God OOOOOOOO! but we dey wait your own side of the story.

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by WildChild00(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Nigga did you read the post at all?

Why not....
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by nasonaso: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
I hv always spoken my mind. Inspire stuffs r way up d league n he doesn't deliver. For d umpteenth time.MOD FRONT PAGE I TINK DIS WILL HELP

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Acidosis(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Never expect any response/action from Mr Seun Osewa. He is the weakest boss I've ever known.

Start hustling for another huge cash smiley This time, you'll have no choice but to get a "cash-&-carry" car, which is even cheaper!

Very funny deal. You agreed on few weeks; and then 3,4 months passed, you nor fit open mouth and cry for help.

Oga your 1milla don enter voice mail.

11 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
WildChild00:

Why not....
I see you crossed out the 'N' word. Hokay, lemme change it to negro. tongue

Negro I am not sure you read it. The op has been trying to contact Ogbeni inspiredm. Well, let inspired come and say his own part

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Acidosis: Never expect any response/action from Mr Seun Osewa. He is the weakest boss I've ever known.

Start hustling for another huge cash smiley This time, you'll have no choice but to get a "cash-&-carry" car, which is even cheaper!

Very funny deal. You agreed on few weeks; and then 3,4 months passed, you nor fit open mouth and cry for help.

Oga your 1milla go enter voice mail.
Rotfl

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
I really tire for dis inspired. Where is bimbor. He shud come do wat he is paid for. I think inspired shud honourably resign as a moderator else we shud move for his removal. Things get bad wen d good ones keep quiet. I expect deleted posts, bans coming as was seen in betalyf's thread. This has shown inspired is a heartless business man. Op, run an auto check on the vin of d vehicle u selected dat inspired did not bring. U will discover it was exported to nigeria. Meaning he brought it in and sold at a higher price. Run d vin of the one he finally bought for u. You wud see he bought it like 1 or 2 months ago. Dat is after he bought, shipped and sold d one u selected nd paid for. Dat is wat d bad nd greedy dealers do.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by MaziOmenuko: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Na waoh!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by inspiredm(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
When We Spoke this Morning, I told you that Your vehicle Would BE Delivered to me today.

Your Vehicle has been Delivered today.

Please Come with the 60% Balance When Coming to Pick Up the Vehicle tomorrow

Cheers
Inspired

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Acidosis: Never expect any response/action from Mr Seun Osewa. He is the weakest boss I've ever known.

Oga your 1milla don enter voice mail.
guy, expect a 100yr ban. Na wia u go kn say seun strong.

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
inspiredm: When We Spoke, I told you that Your vehicle Would BE Delivered to me today

Cheers
Inspired
which car are we talking about here. D original SE he selected or d substituted SE u brought for him or d locally sourced LE. Op, post all pictures of d rides

11 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by omotoda(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
inspiredm: When We Spoke, I told you that Your vehicle Would BE Delivered to me today

Cheers
Inspired

Must you always wait for people to come on this forum before you act.I think you need to step up bro, all these issues here and there aint good for your reputation.

While I truly understand that there might been unforseen events that could alter the normal transaction flow, I think utmost communication with your clients is key.

God is promoting you higher, please do not let little issues like this spoil your business.

11 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by WildChild00(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ishilove:
I see you crossed out the 'N' word. Hokay, lemme change it to negro. tongue

Negro I am not sure you read it. The op has been trying to contact Ogbeni inspiredm. Well, let inspired come and say his own part

Issues like dis the 'OP' has to keep contacting the seller, not once not twice, but contineously until der is a way out, dat was my take.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
omotoda:

Must you always wait for people to come on this forum before you act.I think you need to step up bro, all these issues here and there aint good for your reputation.

While I truly understand that there might been unforseen events that could alter the normal transaction flow, I think utmost communication with your clients is key.

God is promoting you higher, please do not let little issues like this spoil your business.

Guy you harsh O! Person hold person money for 6months na hin you call am little issue. I bow for you O.

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by MaziOmenuko: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Just punched some calculator and at the rate a decent bank can offer, a fixed N780k should be returning as much as an extra N70,200; I guess it will be more if I use the compound interest formula.

Shouldn't this be put into account before picking up the car?

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
inspiredm: When We Spoke this Morning, I told you that Your vehicle Would BE Delivered to me today.

Cheers
Inspired

Inspired The guy say him don give you 60% him give you before and you still wan collect another 60% maths things o.

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by WildChild00(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
inspiredm: When We Spoke this Morning, I told you that Your vehicle Would BE Delivered to me today.

Cheers
Inspired

Remain small make I PM the OP, make he come carry some army boys come make trouble for ur office, since he know ur office, next time aways be quick in responding to business.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by aieromon(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'm really disappointed in hearing this kind of news. I avoided the first thread but this is something inspiredM needs to work on before he kills his business with his own hands. angry

Oga,the God wey bless you knows how you started. Don't make Him remove His hand from your success.

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by aieromon(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Idowuogbo: Op, I dey come oooo...make i read the gbege first b4 I begin run campaign toh badt grin

Na where trouble dey you dey chook head angry

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by inspiredm(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
omotoda:

Thanks for this Post,

There has been lots of twists and turns on this particular deal, I cant begin to enumerate them.

All is well, the Vehicle is in my showroom, I will await the Buyer to come and pick up tomorrow.

We have been Communicating Well, the last was this morning.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
aieromon:

Na where trouble dey you dey chook head angry
ehen na,my middle name na Justina. I'm all for justice. grin

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
I siddon dey look.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op, collect ur refund oooo!!! Na local source u order? My friend, reset your brain sharp sharp! Let no man take you on a ride of no return. The one wey dey vex me na the bit wey he tok he no no say na another car dem ship, he no see the BOL? Lies won't set you free Oga inspiroooo!!! Honesty na taboo for ya village? Hian! Oga ooo

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.