Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46899 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ishilove:
Indeed. It's what my retired neighbour, Pa Old Soldier has been driving for 10 years. No joke
Hahaha you ppl can bash for the world, if i don't have this thread closed soon enough, I will put up pics of this baby that will blow your mind (no sarcasms), you will almost want to buy it from me before I have it reg'd grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Congratulations Lipseal!!!! You have lost some good bucks in this deal. Don't worry, God will take away your ashes and replace it with beauty. Pls do not mind any derogatory remarks about the car. This car will serve you more than you ever expect. Give God thanks for all things whether you were cheated or 'not'. And please drive like a gentleman, okaaaay!!!!

Once again, Congratulations Lipseal!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal: No flood, no accident records, but iyam sorry, I do not wish to disclose my VIN..its my car already, I made the decision to like it enough to accept it. I do appreciate the concern towards it being probably lemon tho, for a fact, its not... smiley if I have to resell it down the years as registered tho, I will gladly give out this info to interested buyers.
thank you!
Awww...Mr nice guy.... you no like stress tru tru.Oya make i ginger you small, d car no bad ooooo... na just d wait and stress wey u endure pain me pass.You 4 show d guy na craze dey cure craze. You sef for stress am bck na....u for carry area scatter go protest for d guy showroom mehn! No dey make man ride you like tricycle. Learn to apply craze when needed.

P.S- I dey wait for ogba oooo.. come carry oh bebe go wash d machine na grin

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by pickabeau1: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Id.. U be kolo persin grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal: Those pics were from inspired, he was going to deliver it like that...I asked if he would be proud to put his "inspired autos" stickers at the back while delivering before he got wheel covers on the worn out tires, certainly not a preorder experience I want to duel on, trusted the name way too much. (Wonder Wtf I was thinking preordering a 2.4 which is everywhere sef)
My 'incentive' was 'new car batteries', follow come I saw were dead, had to be jump started.
My take? Go to inspired autos for high end cars... And hope you have better luck
I wouldn't pretend I am happy because I am not so if I seemed nonchalant at the end of this long thread, its definitely cos of this. nothing to do with the very supportive followers, hadn't imagined what traffic this would gather, so thanks again everyone. Work schedule has lately been crazy amid making out time to finalize my inspired deal and update thread
I moved on already...like someone consoled me lol , its a Camry, hoping there's life left in it. God bless!

I won't kid anyone, I dropped a tear after reading this post. Chai! Something is really wrong. I sympathise with you.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Awww...Mr nice guy.... you no like stress tru tru.Oya make i ginger you small, d car no bad ooooo... na just d wait and stress wey u endure pain me pass.You 4 show d guy na craze dey cure craze. You sef for stress am bck na....u for carry area scatter go protest for d guy showroom mehn! No dey make man ride you like tricycle. Learn to apply craze when needed.
P.S- I dey wait for ogba oooo.. come carry oh bebe go wash d machine na grin
Lol I no shame to admit i don fa guru over 15k before o...I reason plenty before I make my decision madam. I owe u that ride abeg, u too try wink wink wink

@chiebube oshey
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal: Amen o eyop, *whispers* something bigger coming soon. Men no even wan know weda lipseal wait 5 years or 5 months for am...dem just wan drink. Thank you all again... Will have someone close this thread soon since its resolved. 'Over and out' from me too
That it has been resolved isn't a reason to want it closed. Don't let them make you ask for it to be closed. You can unfollow it anytime but it isn't right to delete or close it. Its not even a nairaland policy to have threads closed down "just like that". Seun should take note.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Gboliwe: That it has been resolved isn't a reason to want it closed. Don't let them make you ask for it to be closed. You can unfollow it anytime but it isn't right to delete or close it. Its not even a nairaland policy to have threads closed down "just like that". Seun should take note.

To close a thread and delete a thread is 2 different things according to Nairaland Forum. So if the OP wants the thread closed that's not a problem but i don't support deleting.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by gazmann(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal: No flood, no accident records, but iyam sorry, I do not wish to disclose my VIN..its my car already, I made the decision to like it enough to accept it. I do appreciate the concern towards it being probably lemon tho, for a fact, its not... smiley if I have to resell it down the years as registered tho, I will gladly give out this info to interested buyers.

thank you!

Am seeing DEMO for wind screen, NA Demola Triple A supply this car.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by stelaar(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
lipseal:
Hahaha you ppl can bash for the world, if i don't have this thread closed soon enough, I will put up pics of this baby that will blow your mind (no sarcasms), you will almost want to buy it from me before I have it reg'd grin
Lwkm grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eyop:

To close a thread and delete a thread is 2 different things according to Nairaland Forum. So if the OP wants the thread closed that's not a problem but i don't support deleting.
By nairaland policy, OP doesn't have any right sef to say close or not close. For Christ's sake, this is a public forum. He didn't buy any special space to create this thread. It isn't his but for the community. That's why I mentioned the admin. He should take a look at this. No reason why the thread should be closed. 10years down the line (I believe nairaland will keep growing) people should learn and be able to discuss here.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Gboliwe: By nairaland policy, OP doesn't have any right sef to say close or not close. For Christ's sake, this is a public forum. He didn't buy any special space to create this thread. It isn't his but for the community. That's why I mentioned the admin. He should take a look at this. No reason why the thread should be closed. 10years down the line (I believe nairaland will keep growing) people should learn and be able to discuss here.

Well, i don't know what Nairaland policy states but if it categorically states that threads cannot be closed as per demand from the OP then no problem. I am more concerned about deleting because this thread is an eye opener for people who may want to pre-order now or in future..

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eyop:

Well, i don't know what Nairaland policy states but if it categorically states that threads cannot be closed as per demand from the OP then no problem. I am more concerned about deleting because this thread is an eye opener for people who may want to pre-order now or in future..

Well, I just told you. I expect Seun to see this and decide if he wants it closed or not. The decision doesn't lie in the hands of the OP or moderators. It doesn't.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
sexysb:

I really feel for the guy. Inspired you no do well at all. If not that you are a greedy man, are you not 'too big' to be preordering a 2003 model? Why didn't you refer him to another 'small time' or upcoming car dealer? You are keen to paint the picture that you are a big time car dealer yet you are still feeding off "kobo kobo" deals like 2003 Camry.

Will coscharis or globe motors or lanre shittu motors preorder or sell 2003 RR, BMW or honda? We are in 2014. How much more a thoroughly used car like what you've sold to this guy.

You took his money for 5 months, treated him like a piece of scum and then you gave him this piece of metal crap. Anyway, you know who to try such with. Yours truly will never take such from you. Where your madness end na there my own start.

indeed life is a school and offers us an opportunity to improve our knowledge which will definitely help in overcoming future challenges. All the issues encountered during this pre-order business will be needed in handling future transaction with any other person. Problem management is simply part of the course outline that must be passed in order to successfully proceed to the next level in this school of life.
It is also a wonderful thing that some of us are learning from your experience without having to go through the same thing.
The old adage says that when the frog in front falls into a pit, others that are behind will take caution.
Please find a way to enjoy the Big Daddy and always derive happiness in whatever you do, LIFE IS SHORT.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by KOMBE: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
chibabe3: indeed life is a school and offers us an opportunity to improve our knowledge which will definitely help in overcoming future challenges. All the issues encountered during this pre-order business will be needed in handling future transaction with any other person. Problem management is simply part of the course outline that must be passed in order to successfully proceed to the next level in this school of life.
It is also a wonderful thing that some of us are learning from your experience without having to go through the same thing.
The old adage says that when the frog in front falls into a pit, others that are behind will take caution.
Please find a way to enjoy the Big Daddy and always derive happiness in whatever you do, LIFE IS SHORT.
Gbam, you have said it all Chibabe. I have also learnt so much from this story.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by segzicres(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Mein but for a 2.4 the price is stupid. Wtf!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by kakakibuy(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Modified.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Dantedasz(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2014
lipseal: Those pics were from inspired, he was going to deliver it like that...I asked if he would be proud to put his "inspired autos" stickers at the back while delivering before he got wheel covers on the worn out tires, certainly not a preorder experience I want to duel on, trusted the name way too much. (Wonder Wtf I was thinking preordering a 2.4 which is everywhere sef)
My 'incentive' was 'new car batteries', follow come I saw were dead, had to be jump started.
My take? Go to inspired autos f

or high end cars... And hope you have better luck
I wouldn't pretend I am happy because I am not so if I seemed nonchalant at the end of this long thread, its definitely cos of this. nothing to do with the very supportive followers, hadn't imagined what traffic this would gather, so thanks again everyone. Work schedule has lately been crazy amid making out time to finalize my inspired deal and update thread
I moved on already...like someone consoled me lol , its a Camry, hoping there's life left in it. God bless!

I have never believed in juju/black magic/hocus pocus or otumorkpo,but after reading this I had to change my mind.
This is in no way an ordinary event. No be ordinary eye at all.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by TheMadame(f): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
^
MENDI/JUJU/OTUMORKPO/EWE NJE/
OOGUN ABENU GOMUGO at work indeed.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Dantedasz:

I have never believed in juju/black magic/hocus pocus or otumorkpo,but after reading this I had to change my mind.
This is in no way an ordinary event. No be ordinary eye at all.
Seeing is believeing. Iriri aye grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chucky234(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2014
Ishilove:
Bon soir, monsieur. I'm doing well, thanks
Hmmm my sis forming French, na next level be dat.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by TAKETWO: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2014
This pre-order route is looking slippery and dangerous. Caveat emptor!

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by belloay(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Dis Inspired guy! Did a deal with him 2years ago for a 2007 matrix. Deal took extra one month to complete! I noticed some funny traces with the guy but as my car land, i collect am run and swore never to go near the guy again!

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by seanby4konji: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2015
He is an unrepentant thief...You had made deals with him and was successful,this is the likely scenario...

He just scammed 3-4 people and there is more than enough and the holy ghost just whispered into his ears to do the needful for you and your mama prayers no leave you...

He has been in the ripping of game for a while...

He has gave his heart to the devil himself...

He is not looking back...

He has a duplex waiting for him in hell fire with his cohorts.

He will surely regret his actions when all he lays his hands on does not prosper again...

He will consult the Gods but they will turn their back at him...

He will be left alone to bear the consequences of his actions...

He has done it to so many people so dont pity him when you hear about his story in kirikiri.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by esoorita: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2015
The closure of revlution thread unceremoniously without any positive redress for the OP indicates to me that the management of Nairaland are complicit in the illicit behaviour of Inspired Autos. This is the reason why many unsuspecting Nairalanders get sucked into his scam. He's like a sacred cow as far as Nairaland is concerned and it's such a shame that this guy is allowed to get away with his heinous crimes repeatedly.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2015
esoorita:
The closure of revlution thread unceremoniously without any positive redress for the OP indicates to me that the management of Nairaland are complicit in the illicit behaviour of Inspired Autos. This is the reason why many unsuspecting Nairalanders get sucked into his scam. He's like a sacred cow as far as Nairaland is concerned and it's such a shame that this guy is allowed to get away with his heinous crimes repeatedly.

He's been banned though .
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Eyop:

yes o, so much to learn from this thread and similar ones, in fact a book can be written from them. SEUN PLEASE DO NOT DELETE
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ifyalways(f): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Revlution, sup ? Dunno why that thread was locked sha

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by flybiz08(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Its obvious Nairalanders want that Revlution's thread opened for more bashing of Inspiredautos. I think the thread has already been flagged and unsuspecting buyers can make sense of that. I wonder what Inspired does with the proceeds of his deals that he can't refund N2.7 mil to Revlution.

#diehardPDP

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by yak(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
lipseal:
So i have read all sorts of threads about deals gone bad on NL over the years and the most recent read being dat of betalytf's encounter with inspired. Now i must say this (opening a thread) is not a move i really wanted to make as i believe in resolving matters privately btwn u and whoever u have issues with but right now, it seems the 1st step forward for me. My experience goes forth

I was looking to preorder a car earlier this year and having followed the autos section on this site for years, Inspired autos stood out for me and was I silly to think i'd be dealing with a very professional auto dealer and I'm in for an hassle free preorder experience?
I spoke with Inspiredm on phone, negotiated and struck a deal to have him get me a car, my initial budget was 1.3m naira out of which i made an advance payment of 780k on precisely march 5 2014 (60%) - Inspired said cars less than 2m attract an advance of 60perent and not 40% as shown on his site and i had no issues with this.

I had wanted him to help me get a cheap SUV, a 2000 nissan xterra was my first choice but on seeing a pic of 1 which he sent, I felt it wasnt clean enough and decided to go for an 03 camry, he sent me a picture of an LE trim which was clean and we agreed i was goin to pay 1.4 for dat particular ride. i told him to get it, days later he sent me pics of an SE trim of another 03 camry and said he was getting it instead of the LE (I didnt ask why as this vehicle looked clean too), the SE costs more and we reviewed prices and agreed on 1.45m, called him after few days which he sent me the picture of the ride and he confirmed he has ordered the car for me and it will be sailing home soon lol (boy i just liked dat car from the very 1st pic i saw of it)...and so the wait began, after the usual 4-6 weeks which all preorder dealers preach they deliver elapsed, I was beginning to expect news of my ride's arrival but none yet, I'd call and the update was same, it hasn't arrived, other times his phones would just ring with no one answering or returning the missed calls, after about 3 months I was not only calling, i was sending emails and text messages all to ask for the status of my order and most times I'd get no response. He hardly returns calls, I confirmed this from complains of others.

Now here is where things got quite dramatic, in July (yes i waited some 4 months already), he informed me the ship has finally berthed and my ride is going through clearance, we decided to meet for the first time and i visited his show room, he seems a really gentleman and i never had any doubts he was the real deal after seeing what clean and lot more expensive automobiles others have preordered through him on this site alone. This clearing process went on for a while and on the 9th of July precisely, I suddenly received a call from him informing me he has another ride for me, that what i preordered - a silver 2003 camry SE trim didnt come with the vessel and another ride was sent instead, i thought it was a joke at first and oh boi, i try talk but nothing gree come out for my mouth and so the call ended... and right infront of my family members i started talking to myself (that was how they found out i bought a new car sef)...i waited all these months for a ride that was only sailing in my head? i was very pissed and I told him in no uncertain terms through calls and messages. I asked why I wasn't informed beforehand, why did he have to wait till arrival of whatever vessel before informing me of the little surprise he had for me in it (another ride which i did not choose), abi na why dem dey call am preorder, his explanation was he had no idea something else was sent too that he later got to find out my actual choice had engine problems bla bla...I didnt buy this but still wetin i wan do, i was at his mercy at this pnt.

He sent me a pic of the replacement which was a black color of same model but nowhere as clean as what i ordered so i humbly rejected it and this was how my preorder turned into a search for any locally available toks which is still in decent condition. If na wetin i want from day 1 na matter of me walking down to my very own busstop, pick a car from the roadside dealer there, pay up and drive the car back to my compound...finish, all within 30 mins i don buy car but as e b like dis wetin man go do? I never dreamt a preorder deal (with the known inspired autos for that matter) could go this far south but sha, i gave him options to get me another locally sourced camry SE or even a corolla as I can not wait another only gosh knows how long (on august 5, it would be 5 months since i made my deposit), if i no careful i go dey ontop dis matter reach half a year.

Apparently, it turned out difficult for him to get me the SE trim so i broadened the options to any clean model, so long i can just seal my order and forget about this little episode. Commuting has been pain lately, my order is probably another one of the numerous deals inspired has on his hands but it has really destabilized me in ways i cant start to explain on this forum.

I have been expecting to get a locally sourced LE trim he showed me last week but according to him, its still being cleared at the port. Inspite of all this hassle, I've been hesitant about making my deal with him public... One last thing however gave me the notchd... i noticed since yesterday or so..reaching him with my number has not been possible...(i could call every other person on every network on earth except his 2 lines). In frustrated mood, I was discussing this with a friend and he offered me his phone since mine just dey talk call ended, lo and behold it rang... I accused him of barring my number but he said he didn't. after the accusation however, putting calls through to his phone from my number became possible again..my ppl while i do not question oga inspired's legitimacy, a preorder saga like mine really leaves bad taste of the whole idea of paying anyone upfront for anything in the name of 'preorder' in the first place. All i am asking for out here in the open is for him to do something about my pending order, my bank account is very open to a refund at this pnt if he can't get me a car i find satisfactory... this option, I already made him understand too abi wetin una think? I trust him to do the needful soon and there shouldn't be any need for this thread being discussed for another plenty number of pages.

***Apologies for firing off a rather long missive****
. Una no dey do summary for school again?
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Raymie(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
What's up with the @Revlution thread? Where's @Wheremedey and @alexisalex? How did yhur sides resolve the issue? Cause Seun may have to reopen that thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.