Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married (11090 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / At What Age Will You Get Married According To This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
For me 26 or 27
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Genea(f): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Tucees(f): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
19 and it almost happened but guys that age or around that age like say 22 don't have marriage on their minds so I was left with having to choose from the 36 upwards age bracket and mum and dad and elder ones gave a big hell NO!! Now that I'm 30 and still single they can't stop breathing down my neck asking me when I wanna get married?? I'm like that was 11 years ago angry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by wasak(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
23....ain't no virgin after that age!!
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tucees: 19
That's too early if you ask me, what time will you see and 'enjoy' life.

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by ifekemmy(f): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
25yrs n stop aving kid by 30( just 2-3 kids)

4 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by wasak(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
firstEVA: That's too early if you ask me, what time will you see and 'enjoy' life.
which enjoyment are u talking about again? multiple heartbreaks or several partners??

24 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Tucees(f): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
firstEVA: That's too early if you ask me, what time will you see and 'enjoy' life.
I wanted to enjoy and see life with the man I'll marry! I wanted the both of us to go thru it and not one leading the other in the ways of life! The mistakes, the accomplishments and all! I wanted him and me to share that "first time" experience sad now weh my eyes don tear finish what will a man do to amaze me again? Absolutely nothing!!! I've seen it all and that hurts.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
wasak:
which enjoyment are u talking about again? multiple heartbreaks or several partners??
Not necessarily several partners, a 19 year old should understand life before jumping into marriage, if not after spending 10-20 years in marriage, boredom MAY set in and the temptation to 'flex'. A married woman told me this, she said its better to open eye before marriage. There is this thing called fixation.

7 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Saraha1(f): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
25, but as person don pass the age now wetin person go do?
Na God get final say abeg I no fit kill my self .

10 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Saraha1: 25, but as person don pass the age now wetin person go do?
Na God get final say abeg I no fit kill my self .
na soo my sister grin grin grin
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by esmeralda1(f): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
23, It almost happened but for Nigeria situation undecided
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2014

And I see that happening smiley smiley
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
firstEVA: Not necessarily several partners, a 19 year old should understand life before jumping into marriage, if not after spending 10-20 years in marriage, boredom MAY set in and the temptation to 'flex'. A married woman told me this, she said its better to open eye before marriage. There is this thing called fixation.

19 years is small really. She would be childish often. Except its one of those rare teenagers you find sometimes who have extra maturity.

But na wa for you o. You really want to emphasize this chop life philosophy of yours. No wonder you chose 27. grin
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by crackhaus: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tucees: 19 and it almost happened but guys that age or around that age like say 22 don't have marriage on their minds so I was left with having to choose from the 36 upwards age bracket and mum and dad and elder ones gave a big hell NO!! Now that I'm 30 and still single they can't stop breathing down my neck asking me when I wanna get married?? I'm like that was 11 years ago angry
Lmao.. cheesy

You have a crazy sense of humour grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
45 smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
firstEVA: Not necessarily several partners, a 19 year old should understand life before jumping into marriage, if not after spending 10-20 years in marriage, boredom MAY set in and the temptation to 'flex'. A married woman told me this, she said its better to open eye before marriage. There is this thing called fixation.

@bolded, what kind of eye does she want the person to open?? D person dey blind before?

All these I want to flex, explore or enjoy life before i finally settle down is just a senseless ideology...what can you do as a single gal that you can't do while married?? undecided undecided...expect maybe for people that count having multiple partners, staying out late, etc as enjoying life

9 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
alutacontinua: 45 smiley
shocked by then your ovaries may have dried up o

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
onirugbon1:

19 years is small really. She would be childish often. Except its one of those rare teenagers you find sometimes who have extra maturity.

But na wa for you o. You really want to emphasize this chop life philosophy of yours. No wonder you chose 27. grin
Is 27 too old?
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
firstEVA: shocked by then your ovaries may have dried up o

the question is not above when I wanna have babies, it's about when I wanna get married?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by mysticgal(f): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
23/24
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by kennynelcon(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2014

shocked

I'm sure ur joking
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
alutacontinua:

the question is not above when I wanna have babies, it's about when I wanna get married?
pardon my ignorance but I thought after marriage, babies.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by egopersonified(f): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Babies-19, so they can look like my siblings. Marriage-35, I need me some maturity.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
firstEVA: pardon my ignorance but I thought after marriage, babies.

you must be living in 1610 cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by chymystique(f): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
24/25... The funny thing am almost thr sef..

thr is more to life than marriage anyway cool
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by defendedvictim(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
27-29...still on course anyway! Hpy new month everyone
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
I married in my early 30's. If I had my way and the resources were there, 28 would have been perfect.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy / My Sons First Birthday Celebration / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.