Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label (15678 Views)

Rapper Vector, Wants Freestyle Battle Against Jay Z / Igho Stages A Dramatic Come Back, Drags Rapper, Vector Into The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Manuche(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
nice one
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by jaido007: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
U will still remain my naija best rapper......
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Bigrotay1010: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nice one mr. Vector ure alway d best......life goes on
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
maxit2: Who ever is moderating this thread is an Buffalo.

I said "OKAY" and you have the balls to hide my post ?

Una don dey see person finish 4 this Nairaland.

@Mod I no be your mate. Never in your life you hide my comments. I wont take it likely the next time.

likely??gbagaun!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
customadeboyejo: THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (NCS) is currently giving out
impounded vehicle at affordable auction prize,1st HAND
TOKUNBO CARS, never been used in Nigeria.
These cars were seized as a result of illegal importation
into the country; They are readily available in give-away
price
This car are in seme border ports in Nigeria Awaiting
removal by Clearance.
NAME: ADEBOYE JOHNSON (PUBLIC RELATION
OFFICER OF NIGERIA CUSTOM,SEME BORDER COMMAND)
CONTACT NUMBER: +234-803-859-2548
CONTACT ADDRESS-:2025A Badagry Express
Way,Operation 2-Enforcement office(ZONE A),SEME
BORDER COMMAND (boundary between Nigeria and
Cotonou,seme border port),Lagos,Nigeria.
OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS-:customadeboye@g
mail.com
CARS AVAILABLE
CAR MAKE CAR MODEL PRICE LIMIT
TOYOTA CAMRY #200000-600000
COROLLA #200000-700000
AVALON #250000-750000
HIGHLANDER #350000-1000000
VENZA #400000-12000000
LAND CRUISER #350000-1000000
NISSAN ALL MODELS #20000-950000
LAND ROVER ALL MODEL #400000-1250000
BMW ALL MODEL #300000-800000
MERCEDES BENZ ALL MODEL #300000-85000
HEAVY DUTY TRAILERS AND TRUCK AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE
and lots more………
ALL BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA
AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS WHAT SO
EVER,SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE
HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS TO AVOID SUCH
INDIVIDUAL BUYING FOR HIS/HER PERSONAL USE
All new buyer should make a scan copy of the following to
customadeboye@gmail.com:-
a. National id card, international passport or driver's
license.
b. Local Gov. of origin certificate.
c. Birth certificate.
d. A colored passport photograph. (for warehouse permit)
Regards from (NCS)
Osewa seun,I hand over this guy to you.Over to you

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Ekiseme(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nice one, i Like that Guy's flows cool
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by delors(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Vector isnt really a tough dude...not a real gee. I like him though, humble, lettered and easy...That's why he would never have won the battle between him and Reminisce.
Good move vec, get back to real music son!
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by mruwaifo(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
This is smart on the part of the young artist . I see good things coming his way with this move .
This is what has made the likes of Soul-E of the
Soul E Baba Dey here
fame turn to degenerates because they will not live and let live .
Good words spoken at the right time makes a world of difference .
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by danbrowndmf(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
emmansy:

D guy is so f*cking brilliant, he has talked about this so called Ebola few months ago....
am hez numba 1 fan...wen did he talk abt ebola virus?
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by emmansy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
danbrowndmf: am hez numba 1 fan...wen did he talk abt ebola virus?

Do u ff him on Instagram?
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Matri10(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Great news.. i cant wait to hear ur newest bars upon bars on d mic. Oshamo
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by DesChyko: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
The best by miles
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by ril19(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Vector... Vector... Vector.... hmm! You didn't have to do all the warring in the first place. You see, you didn't win afterall. You gatta be more careful in this game. Don't try to the hands that fed you.
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by clemmonce(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
maxit2: Who ever is moderating this thread is an Buffalo.

I said "OKAY" and you have the balls to hide my post ?

Una don dey see person finish 4 this Nairaland.

@Mod I no be your mate. Never in your life you hide my comments. I wont take it likely the next time.

what will you do if it happens again?
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by talk2cj08(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
plainmirror:
Fyn girl
Did i hear u say?
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by MSGAMBLE9: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Good move, can't stop getting enough of his 'popular' n movado collarbo track..only next n close to MODE BABA lyrically n 4 bars (nt wannabe rapper lyk ice,skale 'i dey rap..i dey sing)
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by berbajiday(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Welcome back my favourite 9ja rapper, oshamo #ondun. Now give us some real good tunes, your fans are itching (not talking crawcraw).
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by MrRhymes101(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
kingthreat: to be broke na bad thing ooo. E fit make you beg your worst enemy.
lol common that guy is too smart to be broke...I LOVE VECTOR.....no homos
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by anufinnih(m): 12:38am On Aug 03, 2014
No matter what anybody says, this dude broke!!! #OkBye!
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by danbrowndmf(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2014
emmansy:

Do u ff him on Instagram?
nup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Full Album Adekunle Gold - Gold Zip Download / VIDEO: Splendid – Aboki – Shine My Shoe (download) + mp3 / Download Music: Lyta - Time Ft. Olamide YBNL - Mp3 Audio Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.