Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) (3277 Views)

Is This Proper In A University?! / 10 Rules For Proper Etiquette That Almost Everybody Breaks On A Regular Basis / ASUU President Seeks Proper Workers' Remuneration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by rattlesnake(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
OP u are fine....proper education sef worry ur photo

1 Like

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lero15: Ok. U are lucky you served in the SS.
Hehe, I influenced it sha (does that make me bad )
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Lero15(m): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
YES! Lol. No, actually. I tried influencing mine too but it didnt work. I was posted by default to Kebbi State!
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by tempest01(m): 12:55am On Aug 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Heyaaa, and their school uniform is fine o..but where you hustle this kind pic come from?

I don't think being intelligent is totally a function of the amenities, though it's very important...

During my service year in AKS, the students i taught had really good environment and all that, but I couldn't lay my hand on what was their problem...

-very unserious and dull set.
-some of them couldn't even wait for school to close, so they can go and sell in the market. The school dismisses by 2pm, by 1pm they are already lurking around the gate.

It wasn't easy grooming a few, @least to show the Ministry of Edu and Sec Sch Edu board as @when due that am doing something.

AKS thats my state....you should thank God you didnt have the kind of students i had in Nasarawa state. A-Z was like rocket science in ss1.

Unrelated: Damn girl u fyn. Where in AKS did you serve?
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by flolancracker: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2014
rexibity:
I can't Help but quote dis damsel, your beauty inspires me. No offence, but can We revisit your spinster phase of life??
@Op, hmmm dnt mind me o! I'm only tryin my luck...
the School I served is worst than what you displayed.
Well, they didn't have a good teacher too.
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by rexibity(m): 3:08am On Aug 02, 2014
flolancracker: Well, they didn't have a good teacher too.
I can't imagine the extent of stupidity you just potrayed. I also want to commend your utterly foolishness! kip it up.
is that the only line (word) you could correct?
stewpeed being!
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by rexibity(m): 3:19am On Aug 02, 2014
Where is that flolancracker idiot?, I'm pretty Sure it was your useless post that made me hover around my bed. Why not find something productive doing, rather than find flaws in the wrong places. I had to take the pain of skimming through your topics and posts, to my dissappointment they were all as dumb and lame as you are.
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by flolancracker: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2014
grin grin grin ^^ Ouch.
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by akomst: 6:50am On Aug 02, 2014
See how you can feed and educate a child at "no cost to your pocket " It a charity effort of the United Nation called Free Rice Free Education

www.akomst..com/2014/02/free-rice-free-education.html?m=1
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by priscaoge(f): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2014
rexibity: Were is that flolancracker idiot, I'm pretty Sure it was your useless post that made me hover around my bed. Why not find something productive doing, rather than find flaws in the wrong places. I had to take the pain of skimming through your topics and posts, to my dissappointment they were all as dumb and lame as you are.
grin grin grin grin grin Flolancracker where are thou grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by priscaoge(f): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I want to influence mine too but don't know How toangry
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by priscaoge(f): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Heyaaa, and their school uniform is fine o..but where you hustle this kind pic come from?

I don't think being intelligent is totally a function of the amenities, though it's very important...

During my service year in AKS, the students i taught had really good environment and all that, but I couldn't lay my hand on what was their problem...

-very unserious and dull set.
-some of them couldn't even wait for school to close, so they can go and sell in the market. The school dismisses by 2pm, by 1pm they are already lurking around the gate.

It wasn't easy grooming a few, @least to show the Ministry of Edu and Sec Sch Edu board as @when due that am doing something.
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy I swear u are funny grin. Same thing happened where my friend was posted in Bayelsa State cheesy grin The children na pure headache cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by flolancracker: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2014
priscaoge:
grin grin grin grin grin Flolancracker where are thou grin grin
Yeah?
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Lol dis is really amazing... Although I don't think its the environment that will determine their intelligence but the quality of education being offered there. So I disagree with ur calling them block heads. Most of them actually turn out to be bright students even stand out among the best.
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
I'm still wondering why this hasn't gotten to front page yet..

modssad

1 Like

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by nickz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
is this a scene from a nollywood movie
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
___
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
_____
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lol, maybe o...bc they were always buying me gifts, calling me , I go give them assignment to be submitted on foolscap sheet, they go write love letter instead of the assignment....

I just tire for those children sha, but I loved them a lot.
I didn't even want to leave, but I had to.
grin My Lawd God!
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, they were bigger than these 1s d op posted sha, it was free education...so I had grown as$ men struggling with beards in my class.
Very serious, @ 1st I was really pissed, but they were sooo much in the class like 100+ students and I was taking 3arms.
So I couldn't even detect which arm the letters came from...had to give up and laugh over it.
1 student once wrote, 'madam show me ur bumbum' ....hahahahaha
Another one wrote 'beautiful onyinye' musical lyrics for me...
shiiit.

Kids are romantic
grin
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by hushmail: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
somethings just dont add up

kids wt such fine uniforms shld not b using blocks 4 desk

i suspect arrangee photo shoot
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Superstar007(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Is this real? Maybe its a scene from a movie
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by kenono(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
I served in Ibadan, my students were beating by the rain whenever it rains during school hours, no desks, and too many of them in one classroom, sometimes tears rolled down my cheeks while teaching.
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by priscaoge(f): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kizmarty: I'm still wondering why this hasn't gotten to front page yet..

modssad
Heheheh Hold Mynd44 responsible grin grin grin

*Takes cover* grin
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
___
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
BadBoy25: Is that really you on your profile ? how many private messages have you received so far?

Lollll....see question o.
It's me na, before I go use another person pics? I have not gotten any biko grin
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by tranxo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

It's me na, before I go use another person pics? I have not gotten any biko grin
Chaai so you are denying my PM too?
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
tranxo:
Chaai so you are denying my PM too?

No na, it was mutual, we PMed each other ni...am not supposed to start mentioning my hommies names na.
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by priscaoge(f): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Ntooorrr tongue tongue U don enter jamb exam grin grin.
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Lorlaahlozz: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by lirusehn(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
hahahahahahaha!!!! Naija got clowns

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn German On Nairaland. / Full Chapters (1 To 3) Of "The Last Days At Forcados High School " / I Just Finished Fuel Less Generator Easily To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.