Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,471 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement (33054 Views)

Buhari sacks NNPC subsidiary heads / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) / FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by JustCare: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2014
alentyno: Unfortunately for GEJ, this latest act only displays how weak he is! Heck when will this man develop the balls to sack deziani?! When?!
when should has done nothing to warrant that
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by JustCare: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2014
omenka: With Madueke up there

#impossible
why is looting always your problem
Have you caught them before
Have you searched your conscience and satisfies yourself as a better person

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by JustCare: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2014
DebohBaron: Funny enough, all the former CEOs were all sacked...I wonder why!!?

Anyway, it's time for another man to come chop!!

P.S - when will he have the balls to sack the minister also.
why should she be sacked?
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Lucasbalo(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2014
Kossyne:

Point of correction. They work for the President and are bound to bend to his whims and caprices or get the boot.
In a civilized society, they work for the people not the President. Even the President works for the people. That's why Democracy is Government of the people by the people and for the people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by JustCare: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2014
wirinet: How many times would GEJ sack NNPC boss, i have lost count. After each sack, the situation remains the same. Is it not obvious that it is not the NNPC boss that needs sacking but the boss of the NNPC boss.
reasons
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by nsabear: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2014
The minister nko?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by poiZon: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2014
lowgeorge: Yorubas re just fucking marginalized in dis retarded conntri....mehn I'm vexing... Look at it..all key post is held by either a foolish hausa man wth stupid bragging right or a stealing pot bellied ibo omo nna wey go carry him family chook for d ministry or agency dem dey. Dose igbo guys dem be crooks...if dem dey talk like beta pesin no say dem don see mony dem go chop or influence to wield.... If nt for dis my useless yoruba pple dem no go lobby demselves to power instead na to expose demselves like old fools... God punish all dis yoruba old men generation... Nobody not even 1 is an hero among dem apart frm lateef jakande wth timely legacies... All oda yoruba leaders re petty thieves just like oda tribes, to crown it all dey won't even lobby their kinsmen to power just like oda tribe... Take a look at cbn, aviation, education space technology. We ave millions of qualified yoruba hordes but dey won't just stupidly stand by dem selves. I even dey regret sef say I even b yoruba

bros go check who be DG, NPA. NPA iis anoda oil company n nigeria, whr everythng goes. ranging from mismanagement n non-refunding of what belongs to the federation, abuse of office etc. BODE GEORGE comes to mind. 80billion stolen from NPA purse. u shud be thankful mr minister of agric is performing excellently well, not lootng as others did. that shud make u proud bro, cos am also proud of him even if am from akwa ibom.
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Lucasbalo(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2014
JustCare:
reasons
Because she and her kleptomaniac cohorts are looting the country dry . This lady won't last a week in a properly run country. Only in a corrupt country can all this looters get away with looting the commonwealth .

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Kossyne(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2014
new2020:

Are you just waking up now? Did you see any Yoruba from President, Vice President, Senate President, Deputy Senate President, Speaker, Deputy Speaker to Chief Justice of the Federation? NONE...how they let this happen I can't understand! As far as All North, South South and South East are concerned, Yoruba are no longer a factor in this country...they contribute nothing. It's no longer a question of "IF" but "WHEN" they will be forced back to their ancestral home... Benin Republic.

You must be an alarmist. Did you consult a thorough research on Yorubas occupying key government position before coming to NL to cry foul. Below are some of them:

Minister of Agriculture and Rural
Development
Dr. Akinwunmi Ayo Adesina

Minister of State for the Federal Capital
Territory (FCT)
Ms. Olajumoke Akinjide

Minister of Industry, Trade & Investment
Mr. Olusegun Aganga

Minister of State for Defense
Sen. Musiliu Obanikoro

Minister of State for Works
Mr. Adedayo Adeyeye. Etc..I can go on and on.

Just because he didn't appoint someone from the West to be the NNPC GMD does not mean that the west is being marginalized. I didn't see anybody from the South South who made that list. So unless you have reasonable prove to support your claim, better use your time for something more productive.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by danot1030: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
Do you have a proof or the same cheap talk
I know if is my post u will be after me. I tot u read d list of appointees, show me d yoruba man there.
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by JustCare: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2014
Lucasbalo: Because she and her kleptomaniac cohorts are looting the country dry . This lady won't last a week in a properly run country. Only in a corrupt country can all this looters get away with looting the commonwealth .
you haven't been able to prove your claims yet...is that what you will tell the court of law assuming you were summoned

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Kossyne(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2014
Lucasbalo: In a civilized society, they work for the people not the President. Even the President works for the people. That's why Democracy is Government of the people by the people and for the people.

That's where you got it all wrong dear, they were appointed by the President, Yes they might be serving the people indirectly but they are only answerable to the President not the people. The people didn't "appoint" or "elect" them to that position.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Kossyne(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2014
danot1030: I know if is my post u will be after me. I tot u read d list of appointees, show me d yoruba man there.

Must a yoruba man be there?. I don't see any Efik man or Itsekiri man or Nupe man there. Maybe the people appointed are the best suited for that position. You don't put square pegs in round holes just to please a certain tribe or in the name of Federalism.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Lucasbalo(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2014
JustCare:
you haven't been able to prove your claims yet...is that what you will tell the court of law assuming you were summoned
Every decent Nigerian knows how endemic corruption is in nigeria, if you do not know that, you must be living in La La land. I don't have to itemize corruption that is going on. If you like way the country is being run, then you deserve the country you get. Its 2.13am here, am out.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Descartes: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2014
danot1030: I know if is my post u will be after me. I tot u read d list of appointees, show me d yoruba man there.
Are you sure it's not you in different Monicker tongue
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Lucasbalo(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2014
Kossyne:

That's where you got it all wrong dear, they were appointed by the President, Yes they might be serving the people indirectly but they are only answerable to the President not the people. The people didn't "appoint" or "elect" them to that position.
Well, sorry, like I said, in a proper Democracy with the big D, they are all answerable to the people, maybe it's different in Nigeria. Hence, the politicians are stealing the country blind because they know they are not answerable to the people. Opposite of that is here in US.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by bknight: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2014
tit:

That would be making a sacrifice to people who want him dead.
No sense doing that.

True. That'll be subtle admittance that can be exploited against him.
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by JustCare: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Lucasbalo: Every decent Nigerian knows how endemic corruption is in nigeria, if you do not know that, you must be living in La La land. I don't have to itemize corruption that is going on. If you likr the wsy the country is being run, then you deserve the country you get. Its 2.13am here, am out.
Ever decent Nigerian indeed. well, maybe what excludes me from your list is due to the fact that I don't subscribe to general public opinion of all leaders being guilty of looting etc without any evidence to prove that all and all the claims are true!
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by folahann(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2014
Those of you thinking Jonathan can sack Dizeani should keep dreaming. Even if the lady slaps GEJ in the public,he's got no balls to sack her. She's pretty hot you know, not in the same class with Dame Patience.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
When people are sacked and no explanation given, how then will people learn?

Nigerians will be left to speculate or insinuate all sorts of theory.

Anyway do Nigerians even know what happens at NNPC sef?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2014
GEJ Continue your marginalization on SW your days are number

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by folahann(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Twik: Pls which enthnic group owns this oil..because the names I am seeing here are irrelivant!!! Apart 4rm one
The oil belongs to Federal Republic of Nigeria. The FG provides all the resources needed to extract the oil and not some ethnic group. Not withstanding, 13% is used to compensate the states of those ethnic groups
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by shizzle11(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2014
Got it all mixed up innitially

ok! good development! Nice one GEJ cool
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Caseless: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Ventura1: GEJ is doing everything to pleased the north, perhaps because of 2015.
andrew yakubu is a northerner too.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by COMPAQ(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2014
DebohBaron: Funny enough, all the former CEOs were all sacked...I wonder why!!?

Anyway, it's time for another man to come chop!!

P.S - when will he have the balls to sack the minister also.

He can't because the minister is holding his balls!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2014
When will Gej sack unemployment?
If i were yakubu former GMD NNPC i will go to court because court is the last hope for common man.
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by IYANGBALI: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes: Hope they will manage the affairs of NNPC very well devoid of looting tongue
for where?they are only going to work for themselves and those that putted them there,the thing na turn by turn.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Jovie: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2014
One day, they will appoint me too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos / "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo / Garba Shehu Poses With Granddaughter, Jiddah, To Celebrate His 61st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.