Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement (32952 Views)

Buhari sacks NNPC subsidiary heads / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) / FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by CircleOfWilis: 2:08am On Aug 02, 2014
u hv done us proud,,,u did well son of the soil,
Mr Andrew yakubu the seat of governor of kaduna state awaits u. .
.,......welcome home!!!

#kaduna south

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by AustineE1: 2:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Congrats to Joseph,a minority from maidugari and the ever ebullient Barr.Antony Muoneke who hails from Anambra state,may you continue to carry the ever shining light of ndigbo and may your every day decision be marked by excellency as exemplified by our governor and other Anambrarians that has served this nation and the world over.God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by ResourceMan(m): 3:57am On Aug 02, 2014
Congrats Dr Joseph Thlama Dawha. May your days at NNPC be fruitful. Thanks G.E.J for recognising the real Borno indigenes, the invaders have had their feel.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Yorubas re just fucking marginalized in dis retarded conntri....mehn I'm vexing... Look at it..all key post is held by either a foolish hausa man wth stupid bragging right or a stealing pot bellied ibo omo nna wey go carry him family chook for d ministry or agency dem dey. Dose igbo guys dem be crooks...if dem dey talk like beta pesin no say dem don see mony dem go chop or influence to wield.... If nt for dis my useless yoruba pple dem no go lobby demselves to power instead na to expose demselves like old fools... God punish all dis yoruba old men generation... Nobody not even 1 is an hero among dem apart frm lateef jakande wth timely legacies... All oda yoruba leaders re petty thieves just like oda tribes, to crown it all dey won't even lobby their kinsmen to power just like oda tribe... Take a look at cbn, aviation, education space technology. We ave millions of qualified yoruba hordes but dey won't just stupidly stand by dem selves. I even dey regret sef say I even b yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Doluseun(m): 4:41am On Aug 02, 2014
lowgeorge: Yorubas re just fucking marginalized in dis retarded conntri....mehn I'm vexing... Look at it..all key post is held by either a foolish hausa man wth stupid bragging right or a stealing pot bellied ibo omo nna wey go carry him family chook for d ministry or agency dem dey. Dose igbo guys dem be crooks...if dem dey talk like beta pesin no say dem don see mony dem go chop or influence to wield.... If nt for dis my useless yoruba pple dem no go lobby demselves to power instead na to expose demselves like old fools... God punish all dis yoruba old men generation... Nobody not even 1 is an hero among dem apart frm lateef jakande wth timely legacies... All oda yoruba leaders re petty thieves just like oda tribes, to crown it all dey won't even lobby their kinsmen to power just like oda tribe... Take a look at cbn, aviation, education space technology. We ave millions of qualified yoruba hordes but dey won't just stupidly stand by dem selves. I even dey regret sef say I even b yoruba
bros..Pele o.
tell that to Tinubu maybe he will cease his arrangements with the gambaris and let us all put our focus on regional autonomy, instead of licking gambari's ass

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Godfullsam(m): 4:44am On Aug 02, 2014
This GEJ administration is full of hiring and firing why
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by YoursGEJ(m): 4:54am On Aug 02, 2014
How does that bring back the missing $20 billion?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by InvertedHammer: 5:03am On Aug 02, 2014
/
What is the difference between Hausa and Fulani?

I don't understand.

\
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 02, 2014
danot1030: Wen will he sack the petrolium minister? Jonathan marginalised yorubas.

Are you just waking up now? Did you see any Yoruba from President, Vice President, Senate President, Deputy Senate President, Speaker, Deputy Speaker to Chief Justice of the Federation? NONE...how they let this happen I can't understand! As far as All North, South South and South East are concerned, Yoruba are no longer a factor in this country...they contribute nothing. It's no longer a question of "IF" but "WHEN" they will be forced back to their ancestral home... Benin Republic.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Descartes: 5:34am On Aug 02, 2014
AustineE1: Congrats to Joseph,a minority from maidugari and the ever ebullient Barr.Antony Muoneke who hails from Anambra state,may you continue to carry the ever shining light of ndigbo and may your every day decision be marked by excellency as exemplified by our governor and other Anambrarians that has served this nation and the world over.God bless Nigeria.
Gbam!!
Anambra Adigo Mma. smiley
Nigeria ga- adilili Mma tongue

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:36am On Aug 02, 2014
meforyou1: D GMD NNPC from borno? A state that doesn't even produce groundnut oil?
No march line oo, jez maintain ya side grin
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by wallex1983(m): 6:11am On Aug 02, 2014
makzeze: President Goodluck Jonathan has fired the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Andrew Yakubu.

This guy needs to quickly become an Emir now o. If not............. #justthinkng
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Lucasbalo(m): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2014
DebohBaron: Funny enough, all the former CEOs were all sacked...I wonder why!!?

Anyway, it's time for another man to come chop!!

P.S - when will he have the balls to sack the minister also.
Very good point. She is the foot soldier for all the shenanigans going on at the petroleum ministry and NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Twik: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2014
Pls which enthnic group owns this oil..because the names I am seeing here are irrelivant!!! Apart 4rm one
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by tomakint: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2014
meforyou1: D GMD NNPC from borno? A state that doesn't even produce groundnut oil?
My bro relax, that is what analyst called political strategy! Jonathan did that to pacify another part of the North (that are non-Hausas) since the real Hausa-Fulanis have shown their dispositions towards Jonathan he has decided to politically empower those the Megalomaniac Core Northerners (Hausa-Fulanis) called 'Minorities'! cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by conyema12(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2014
You knows, these might be the crop of players that has pledged to fund the 2015 election.
When are we going to stop hiring and firing and stick to firing and prosecution. The truth is that Yakubu and his crew will zoom away to dubai or london to flex their share of the $ 20 billion.

I really do not see these firing actions by FG as a punitive measure rather its a compensative approach to rewarding them for a job well done.

Fool.s

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Kossyne(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2014
EdCure: They should dischage their duties to the country, not gej

Point of correction. They work for the President and are bound to bend to his whims and caprices or get the boot.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by optimusprime2(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2014
DebohBaron:

P.S - when will he have the balls to sack the minister also.

As soon as she gives him back, she's using them as earings at the moment...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by SangoCrusader: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2014
GEJ na f*k boi. Sacking all these pawns yet he has not appointed any blame to their ring leader, Diezani. What power does that woman have over him even with all the evidence we have of her corruption?!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Kossyne(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2014
conyema12: You knows, these might be the crop of players that has pledged to fund the 2015 election.
When are we going to stop hiring and firing and stick to firing and prosecution. The truth is that Yakubu and his crew will zoom away to dubai or london to flex their share of the $ 20 billion.

I really do not see these firing actions by FG as a punitive measure rather its a compensative approach to rewarding them for a job well done.

Fool.s

Do you have any proof to substantiate your claim? On what grounds are you going to prosecute them?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by pyyxxaro: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Bwburyrpznbwqnmsbxmslsuwjknmskjas
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by conyema12(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Kossyne:

Do you have any proof to substantiate your claim? On what grounds are you going to prosecute them?

Well I am not FG so I don't have the proof. I am very sure the FG has the capacity to get it if they want to.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by sarutobie(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2014
lowgeorge: Yorubas re just fucking marginalized in dis retarded conntri....mehn I'm vexing... Look at it..all key post is held by either a foolish hausa man wth stupid bragging right or a stealing pot bellied ibo omo nna wey go carry him family chook for d ministry or agency dem dey. Dose igbo guys dem be crooks...if dem dey talk like beta pesin no say dem don see mony dem go chop or influence to wield.... If nt for dis my useless yoruba pple dem no go lobby demselves to power instead na to expose demselves like old fools... God punish all dis yoruba old men generation... Nobody not even 1 is an hero among dem apart frm lateef jakande wth timely legacies... All oda yoruba leaders re petty thieves just like oda tribes, to crown it all dey won't even lobby their kinsmen to power just like oda tribe... Take a look at cbn, aviation, education space technology. We ave millions of qualified yoruba hordes but dey won't just stupidly stand by dem selves. I even dey regret sef say I even b yoruba
any man who regrets the land he came from is lower than the lowest scum.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Youngzedd(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Sack the Minister Jona.
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Reference(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Oil is business. We don't need government in business. Close that damn cankerworm called NNPC yersterday.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Wilson125(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2014
Buh d truth s dah, sacking n making new appointment has nofin 2 du wit our gals...
Re: Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement by Kossyne(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2014
InvertedHammer: /
What is the difference between Hausa and Fulani?

I don't understand.

\

With my little knowledge of History I will try to explain it as much as I could.

The Hausas are the original inhabitants of the Northern part of Nigeria. Prior to the 18th century, they practice paganism and lived in seperate kingdoms. The Fulanis are the Arab Herdsman and Scholars who served as clerics or advisers to the Hausa Kings but they were against the pagan practices of the Hausas. The Fulanis thought themselves superior and more knowledgeable to the Hausas and as such suppose to rule.

So under their charismatic leader Uthman Dan Fodio, they carried out a jihad to cleanse Hausa lands of pagan influences and establish an Islam state with a centralised government. After conquering the whole of Northern state, they replaced the Hausa pagan leaders with Fulani Emirs and unified all the emirates under the Sokoto Caliphate with Usman Dan Fodio as the first caliph.

Most elites in the North are Fulanis. An average Hausa man is timid, conservative and contented.

Please visit Hausa/Fulani for more information.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months / The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat / Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.