Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (574186 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
jonpuff:
seriously I don't know why u guys are condemning this Fone. the battery capacity is low and it gets hot quickly ......this is due to the big ram and the processor.......try and get this, this Fone is not meant for everybody. this Fone is for game lovers, movie lover and those that don't like their Fone hanging........that's what am using and I love it as it's rooted and imei changed and flexin glo bis on it. pls reconsider your reveiw .thanks
Correct! Well said, this phone is not for everybody, hate it when a phone hangs that's why I bought this phone
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
Am actually serious smiley

Pishures of u during Sermon or Adonbilivit.

Reply me naa
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ahmadjr(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
samally:

check your Mb before you update, then, check your Mb after the update..
it shows 22.5Mb to me also..but after the update the Mb consume is more than 22Mb sir.

less I forget... my phone is now cool as water..after the update ...and I bought 30k from PZ in Zaria but now 36k..
and the camera flash light is normal now.

I never regret of buying this phone and it serve me more than my Samsung S5...

shalom
What colour pls? 16gb?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by johnbush(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Sir, pls don't be irritated. I asked for the lady's opinion cuz u guys' reply to queries n opinions are simply satirical. I didn't want someone telling me to Google it out or sth in that fashion.
Anyway, Bro wah do u think about my intention of purchasing d infinix zero

you better don't. it is a mistake you'll regret for a long time.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
lol 100°C and ud av opened ur own bread factory grin
lol. You, tecno and madgoat no wan let me unfollow this thread. Abeg is your middle name Isaac.?

I no fit laugh o. Funny thread

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2014
brainoid:
lol. You, tecno and madgoat no wan let me unfollow this thread. Abeg is your middle name Isaac.?

Correct... grin just continue following so dat u get more honest reviews grin grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Mizzzbeee Hi, Good evening, hope ur day wasn't dreary at the least. I kinda need a candid advice from you ma'am considering u using d infinix device.
I wanna get mine hopefully, buh I want u to pls give me a sincere "go ahead dear" or a "no pls don't" based on ur personal experience with the phone.
PS: vhis is so I can have someone to point a regretful finger at if things go crazy grin wink
Just kidding pls...thanks in advance

Well u can get d fone...u might be lucky and use d fone for months wtout anytin happening to it or u might av bad luck and one day while admiring and staring at ur beautiful Infinix zero fone d screen cracks before ur very eyes like film trick (just wondering d kind of expression u will av on ur face if dat happens grin)
Anyway, Its a gud bargain for d price but av it in mind dat u need to cradle ur fone like an egg.... dnt swap sims unecessarily... get a powerbank if electricity is bad in ur hood, selectively snap pictures in broad day light so u dnt get d whitish camera effect wt d flash, expect spontaneous cracks, software malfunction or sudden death of d fone if d witches in ur village are very strong.
#In summary, buy the fone at owners risk.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2014
brainoid:

hahhahahhaah funny dude grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by deleolanusi(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2014
People pls where can I buy pouch for my infinix zero? pls let me know.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
deleolanusi:
computer village @micro station
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
madgoat:

Well u can get d fone...u might be lucky and use d fone for months wtout anytin happening to it or u might av bad luck and one day while admiring and staring at ur beautiful Infinix zero fone d screen cracks before ur very eyes like film trick (just wondering d kind of expression u will av on ur face if dat happens grin)
Anyway, Its a gud bargain for d price but av it in mind dat u need to cradle ur fone like an egg.... dnt swap sims unecessarily... get a powerbank if electricity is bad in ur hood, selectively snap pictures in broad day light so u dnt get d whitish camera effect wt d flash, expect spontaneous cracks, software malfunction or sudden death of d fone if d witches in ur village are very strong.
#In summary, buy the fone at owners risk.
Mr mad man your madness towards this phone knows no bound grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
It's my phone one month anniversary, something unfortunate happened today ooo, it's sad because my phone fell from my birthday brea. st pocket on a moving bike, I am so thankful to God that there was no oncoming vehicle or bike, I just told the bike man"oga ds phone na #25,000 if the screen break you go pay o" somehow I was not scared that anything would happen, jumped from the bike, rushed to where the phone was and picked it up, it fell with d screen facing down, turned it and high and behold the screen was in tact I only noticed a few bruises on the screen, indeed the gorilla screen thingy is for real, will order for a pouch soon, in the last one month, the phone performance has been OK camera is great aside the whitish stuff I have solved, temperature highest I have experienced is 45° with heavy browsing on h+, battery has improved with usage and the sleekness is just superb, so if you wanna buy please think about the pros and cons of the phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
deleolanusi:
I bought mine from konga 1500 plus 500 delivery
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaconicINC:
It's my phone one month anniversary, something unfortunate happened today ooo, it's sad because my phone fell from my birthday brea. st pocket on a moving bike, I am so thankful to God that there was no oncoming vehicle or bike, I just told the bike man"oga ds phone na #25,000 if the screen break you go pay o" somehow I was not scared that anything would happen, jumped from the bike, rushed to where the phone was and picked it up, it fell with d screen facing down, turned it and high and behold the screen was in tact I only noticed a few bruises on the screen, indeed the gorilla screen thingy is for real, will order for a pouch soon, in the last one month, the phone performance has been OK camera is great aside the whitish stuff I have solved, temperature highest I have experienced is 45° with heavy browsing on h+, battery has improved with usage and the sleekness is just superb, so if you wanna buy please think about the pros and cons of the phone

Stories that touches coming up soon.
For ur mind phone miracle us real??
I'll be here to console u BRO.

I have experienced 50°c. Hehe.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaconicINC:
Honest review gringrin
pls note: some are not gorilla glass 3
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaconicINC:
Mr mad man your madness towards this phone knows no bound grin
NA SMALL angry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
suxxman:

Stories that touches coming up soon.
For ur mind phone miracle us real??
I'll be here to console u BRO.

I have experienced 50°c. Hehe.
he he he suxxman yes phone miracles are real. It goes to prove that the phone is not as fragile as people portray it. Some folks have said d phone is raw egg and all that
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by coolbatty: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
Even the so called High End Smartphones (htc, samsung) get hot like mad!....... The hotness shouldn't be a con, it should be a pro as it is useful for something (I.e frying eggs). cool jst kidding.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
coolbatty:
Even the so called High End Smartphones (htc, samsung) get hot like mad!....... The hotness shouldn't be a con, it should be a pro as it is useful for something (I.e frying eggs). cool jst kidding.
grin grin grin grin are a clown
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ahmadjr(m): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
mayorall:

DHL is very expensive. It will take 2 working days at #3,700 while via bus will cost #1,000 3hours delivery.

contact us.

info@mayorall.com

You can also get the bank details on our thread.

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-
capacity
Sorry, is d mayor source v1 in yet?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaconicINC:

Ur fone fell frm a moving bike... If i hear undecided

#well maybe it had a really soft landing.... Cud av landed on sand or a muddy patch. grin in such a case i wont expect anytin to happen to d screen.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mayorall(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Sorry, is d mayor source v1 in yet?

No sir. It will be out next year. Mayor source T1 will be released soon. You must have read alot on our thread sir.

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Wher is dat Tecno4life sef grin abeg I can't laugh.... So u dnt use WhatsApp bbm etc ehn.... Chai diaris God ooo all dis lie u r blowing on Nairaland grin cheesy grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kayodedada1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaconicINC:
how did u solve the camera whitish stuff problem?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ArchFreelancer(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaconicINC:

A phone's screen is ten times less likely to crack or break if it falls face down. If it falls on its sides, cornersor edges, then that's when there should be cause for alarm.
It all boils down to pressure distribution.
It's simple physics.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 2:52am On Nov 08, 2014
hello guys... been a while.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
Wher is dat Tecno4life sef grin abeg I can't laugh.... So u dnt use WhatsApp bbm etc ehn.... Chai diaris God ooo all dis lie u r blowing on Nairaland grin cheesy grin

I use whatsapp, BBM and Facebook

when did I say I don't use dem cheesy
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Acidosis(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2014
This has to be the most problematic phone on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ahmadjr(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2014
mayorall:

No sir. It will be out next year. Mayor source T1 will be released soon. You must have read alot on our thread sir.

Yes Sir I have. Pls what's d diff btwin the current Mayor source PB n T1?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2014
tecno4life:

I use whatsapp, BBM and Facebook

when did I say I don't use dem cheesy
you asked oo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mayorall(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Yes Sir I have. Pls what's d diff btwin the current Mayor source PB n T1?

mayor source T1 is more beautiful and slimmer

Lower energy consumption while charging

One more battery added for longer charge cycle

LCD replaced with LED to minimize energy consumption.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2014
kayodedada1:
how did u solve the camera whitish stuff problem?
Download lenovo camera or cyname

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.