Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,911 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (575781 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2014
adamspee:
please i need help now b4 i embark on my journey to calrcare at ikeja. my infinix zero 16g white cannot boot again, if i press the power button when it tries to boot, it goes off, the whole thing started by the fone tripping off by itself then i will reboot it later it graduated to displaying ''THE BATTERY IS OVER TEMPERATURE PLEASE REMOVE THE BATTER'' i don't know how they want me to remove the battery, now when you press the power button it will try to boot but cannot boot.any solution without going to calrcare?

Its called 'slow death', unlike 'sudden death' where d fone just suddenly packs up grin
#may God protect my fone frm any form of death.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ahmadjr(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
I told u in my reviews u asked me to do dat d gold has issues with the camera producing whitish effects but the black doesn't... Well ur decision sha..... Be ready to live with d consequences of either.... If u buy d gold dnt come asking about any solution to d camera lipsrsealed

Yeah I know MsB, buh saw this on konga and was like wth.
Product details
The Infinix x506 Zero has a cutting edge style,
designed to fit your hands perfectly. Comes with a
5.0 inch HD gorilla glass 3 screen, featuring a
13MP rear camera with a backlight through sony
EXMOR RS censor and a 2MP front camera.
Internal memory of 16 GB and 1GB RAM.
1GB RAM
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gidRock: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2014
To all you guys saying d fone gets too hot this and too hot that... Have you tried Tecno Phantom Z and the likes.. What I'm saying in essence is that due to the high ram and processor capacity + its clockspeed, the fone is bound to be hot... Its not Just Infinix even the Tecno Phantom Z that is made to perfection gets very hot too... I ordered for this fone and jejely waiting for it to land. Until I lay my hands on d fone, I have nothing else to say

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by joshdroided: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2014
madgoat:

Im seriously waiting for d day wen laconic will be humbled by dat his precious infinix. grin
amen ooooooo no b bad prayer sha

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2014
madgoat:

Bros, did ur screen crack? shocked
nop,my course mate front glass has also cracked,and he can't use it,d touchpad aint working,sending it to lag..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by joshdroided: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2014
gidRock:
To all you guys saying d fone gets too hot this and too hot that... Have you tried Tecno Phantom Z and the likes.. What I'm saying in essence is that due to the high ram and processor capacity + its clockspeed, the fone is bound to be hot... Its not Just Infinix even the Tecno Phantom Z that is made to perfection gets very hot too... I ordered for this fone and jejely waiting for it to land. Until I lay my hands on d fone, I have nothing else to say
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Yeah I know MsB, buh saw this on konga and was like wth.
Product details
The Infinix x506 Zero has a cutting edge style,
designed to fit your hands perfectly. Comes with a
5.0 inch HD gorilla glass 3 screen, featuring a
13MP rear camera with a backlight through sony
EXMOR RS censor and a 2MP front camera.
Internal memory of 16 GB and 1GB RAM.
1GB RAM
lol dat is d fone everyone on dis thread is using Bro... Just difference in colour n ram n rom dazzal undecided wait d 1gb ram shud be a mistake... It shud be 2gb or maybe 16gb rom is d mistake n shud be 8gb
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gidRock: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2014
I'm steadily on dry fasting to make sure wen my own arrives, I won't be complaining like most of ya'll... Amen grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ahmadjr(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
lol dat is d fone everyone on dis thread is using Bro... Just difference in colour n ram n rom dazzal undecided wait d 1gb ram shud be a mistake... It shud be 2gb or maybe 16gb rom is d mistake n shud be 8gb

Anyways just ordered for d Innjoo note...Unilorin don chop my money finish, can't have d lovely infinix zero any longer unfortunately...

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
I cannot but laugh grin grin cheesy grin #Hethinksthereisreallyaninfinixhotx507

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Anyways just ordered for d Innjoo note...Unilorin don chop my money finish, can't have d lovely infinix zero any longer unfortunately...
OK congrats smiley hw much is it

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
madgoat:

Im seriously waiting for d day wen laconic will be humbled by dat his precious infinix. grin
mad man, abi madgoat, mad mosquito, mad Isiewu, abi anything wey d mad all of dem de yaba left side, u go wait taya maybe till wen fowl start to sweat or grow teeth, and for your information I no longer handle the phone like egg compared to when I bought it, whoever wants to take a look I give it to them without being scared whether or not it will fall, all your mates de yaba left, uselu psychiatric and other psychiatric hospitals for Nigeria de use their talents well, u de this thread de waste your talent angry

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
21k d difference is dat it's 1gig and 5.5inc screen size. Quad core sha, back camera 13mp front 5mp and some other stuffs

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by vosquare: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
pls how do i root infinix zero gold?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ahmadjr(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizzzbeee:

Phone+pouch+screen guard+delivery= #24,005

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by seyithug(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ahmadjr:

I was hoping you'd make a good decision. You just did. This Infinix Zero is just bad news.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ahmadjr:

good for u
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by seyithug(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Nice one. You made a good buy. The Note is quadcore, 1gb/16GB and 5.5 inch 720p screen, with a 3000mah battery. That's a way better option than the Infinix, even with its octacore processor.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Don4life: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
please can anyone help me with the process of rooting the 16gb infinix 2gb
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ehibarb: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ahmadjr:
Hey good people, wanna order for infinix 16gb tomorrow, thinking of getting d gold. Anyone here using d gold version. Or is d black more preferable
I'm using Infinix and I honestly do notknow what these people are talking about with all these complaints. Me, my best friend, her husband and three of my colleagues are using Infinix and I haven't heard any complaint from any of them. Their products are fantastic. So, please, go for it.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ehibarb: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
seyithug:

I was hoping you'd make a good decision. You just did. This Infinix Zero is just bad news.
I'm using Infinix zero and so are atleast 5 people around me. We aren't having issues. I also have battery doc to optimize my battery. You guys need to stop dropping a load of crap on here.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by jidetay: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
tecno4life:

very soon it will break be carefull, dat fall has done internal damage 2 it so it may just crack in ur hands one day undecided
BOTTOM LINE: BE CAREFULL undecided
Even if it breaks, he can get it fixed. Mine was fixed within 3 days. If the fall was very hard, it's possible he'd have damaged something inside that wont be covered by warranty but, let's hope that's not the case.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
ehibarb:

I'm using Infinix zero and so are atleast 5 people around me. We aren't having issues. I also have battery doc to optimize my battery. You guys need to stop dropping a load of crap on here.
No mind dem, d fact that theirs have issues does not mean the phone is bad, hotplate they say yet u were told don't charge and use. D phone is raw egg, the phone Sim slot, bla bla bla
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
jidetay:

Even if it breaks, he can get it fixed. Mine was fixed within 3 days. If the fall was very hard, it's possible he'd have damaged something inside that wont be covered by warranty but, let's hope that's not the case.
nothing was damaged just noticed some moments after d fall that d memory card was showing not inserted. I simply got a pin and adjusted it. Shaken!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by jidetay: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
LaconicINC:
No mind dem, d fact that theirs have issues does not mean the phone is bad, hotplate they say yet u were told don't charge and use. D phone is raw egg, the phone Sim slot, bla bla bla
Don't mind them. Most of them aren't using the phone. We know who they are and what they're here for.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
OK I tink u guys r taking dis tin too "p" laconic u too sef calm down..... No one is saying d fone isn't gud... I for one love the fone and I avnt said anytin bad about this fone.... I only gave my "Honest experience review" of this fone and it was given cuz I was asked to....... Just want to point something out.... I don't tink nyone wud just want to downside a product... I tink people r just airing dier views on wat they have experienced about the product and u can't write them off cuz u don't experience d same tin.... 78% of infinix zero users dat has complained both here and on Facebook can't be wrong.... I know some pipo "overdo" theirs like lipsrsealed..... But u shudnt write them off and insult them cuz u don't experience such.... Same goes for the "complainers too"

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
OK I tink u guys r taking dis tin too "p" laconic u too sef calm down..... No one is saying d fone isn't gud... I for one love the fone and I avnt said anytin bad about this fone.... I only gave my "Honest experience review" of this fone and it was given cuz I was asked to....... Just want to point something out.... I don't tink nyone wud just want to downside a product... I tink people r just airing dier views on wat they have experienced about the product and u can't write them off cuz u don't experience d same tin.... 78% of infinix zero users dat has complained both here and on Facebook can't be wrong.... I know some pipo "overdo" theirs like lipsrsealed..... But u shudnt write them off and insult them cuz u don't experience such.... Same goes for the "complainers too"
insults nah, apologies to anyone dat feels Insulted, not intended you are right sha, moderation is the key

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
seyithug:

Nice one. You made a good buy. The Note is quadcore, 1gb/16GB and 5.5 inch 720p screen, with a 3000mah battery. That's a way better option than the Infinix, even with its octacore processor.
what's d difference between Oct a core and quadcore
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gidRock: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
LaconicINC:
what's d difference between Oct a core and quadcore

Octacore = 8 processors, Quadcore= 4 processors. True Octacores are expected to give the phone a more fluid manipulation between apps and avoid lagging of any kind but then what do we get for that? Overheating due to the internal clock speed of those processors... That's the reason why Infinix Zero gets hot when you're charging, gaming, browing at the same time cos at this point more processors are mobilized
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
gidRock:

Octacore = 8 processors, Quadcore= 4 processors. True Octacores are expected to give the phone a more fluid manipulation between apps and avoid lagging of any kind but then what do we get for that? Overheating due to the internal clock speed of those processors... That's the reason why Infinix Zero gets hot when you're charging, gaming, browing at the same time cos at this point more processors are mobilized
Thanks for the explanation
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
ehibarb:

Which load of crap... Abeg park well. angry
#check infinix's facebook page and see all d user complaints there too
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
LaconicINC:
nothing was damaged just noticed some moments after d fall that d memory card was showing not inserted. I simply got a pin and adjusted it. Shaken!

Thank God it fell on sand... grin
If na hard ground, na anoda story u go dey tell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.