Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571009 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:53am On May 23, 2015
LaconicINC:
no offence bro, but i don't think you know how to do this thing because if you do you would have given me the step by step process and not just typing the solution one word at a time,thanks for attempting though

I guess this is the new way to ask for a step by step guide on how to use sp flash tool which from your first post I assumed you already know how to use it.

meanwhile I only helped you with the error message from your attached image. if you need further help, ask nicely. I'm not obliged to help you.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by emmohh(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2015
Carlcare...ur service are slow.... ma infinix zero back glass broke .. ..ma fone is in ur center since last month....if u guys cant do it...n u will tell me....
only d back glass break o...n still not being repaired..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2015
Hello All,

As we all know Infinix got much love for all her fans and now they are throwing open this final chance to win an invite to the launch of #thenexthero holding in 5 days time in Lagos. This is the biggest mobile launch of the year and you sure dont want to miss it.
To be a part of the event please send your name to 09099922417 and expect a reply from us to confirm your invite.
#5daystothenexthero

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by pope5(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2015
i installed cwm on my newly repaired zero and have not been able to boot to recovery since then, it jst shows infinix logo and reboots to normal phone mode. i reinstalled stock recovery and its the same. the fone works fine though. any1 knws what could be wrong as i need to restore my backup
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:37am On May 25, 2015
Mizdeee:
Good afternoon everybody.

My infinix screen got cracked and I can't find my receipt but I have the packet. What do I do?

I stay in Enugu. I need to fix the phone asap.
Hi! You can take your warranty card with you if you don't have the receipt. Attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can call and check whether there's screen available. Thank you!

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2015
See more inside info for #thenexthero as well as official release notes on bbs forum.
Feel free to google bbs forum and then click link to get latest information regarding this new Infinix device.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ijaola(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2015
How much is this phone been sold at the moment. Hope to get a response ASAP.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mrdeey(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2015
Hello! I took my broken infinix zero to Carlcare Ikeja only to be told that the screen is not available. The number they gave me to check-in with is not even going through. Please, anyone with info about the availability of the screen?

Missing my phone badly.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by primeson1(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2015
Innjoo fire to cost only 17,700 from 5am tomorrow SMS your name and address to 08098552100 Pay on delivery available in Lagos, ibadan, Abuja, kaduna, calabar, Warri, Benin, Port Harcourt, etc
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by DharkPoet(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2015
DharkPoet:
Carlcare Opebi demanded N8600 for repairs, I don't have the receipt but I still have my carton, my friends who fixed their ow screen in Carlcare Porthacourt said they never demanded for receipt at the centre in porthacourt, but required only his pack/carton.

Please why is this different? Besides I was told that I would lose all my data despite the fact that my issue was that of a cracked screen, this was fixed for my friend who was having the same issue, with his files intact and free of charge with the pack and without receipt, at the Carlcare centre in porthacourt. I lost my receipt, but I still have my pack as evidence of purchase.

Please I would want to know why it's different in Opebi branch.

Thanks.
@Carlcaresophia, please how do I go about this? O haven't gotten any reply on this my issue. Thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kemmy210(f): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
Hmm mm, my lovely infinix zero was bought on March 4,started work on may 5th(dat was wen I cut my main sim inside&subscribe) and was stolen on may 14th at health Centre(so women too steal, Nawa o) . How I wish there is a way to track down dis phone.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mrdeey(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2015
mrdeey:
Hello! I took my broken infinix zero to Carlcare Ikeja only to be told that the screen is not available. The number they gave me to check-in with is not even going through. Please, anyone with info about the availability of the screen?

Missing my phone badly.
Info needed badly
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 6:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Kemmy210:
Hmm mm, my lovely infinix zero was bought on March 4,started work on may 5th(dat was wen I cut my main sim inside&subscribe) and was stolen on may 14th at health Centre(so women too steal, Nawa o) . How I wish there is a way to track down dis phone.

Dats sad
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2015
DharkPoet:

@Carlcaresophia, please how do I go about this? O haven't gotten any reply on this my issue. Thanks
Dear sir, it's the company rule that we demand the receipt or the warranty card of the phone when the customers bring their phones to us to repair. And the cost is given according to many factors, such as whether the phone is still under warranty, how's the phone was damaged and so on. As for the data, our colleagues will ask the customer to back up all his important data before repair, and this requirement will also be shown in the work order sheet, just in case your data is accidently cleared. If you're confused with the charge, you can ask our colleagues to explain it for you. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mogenerous(f): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015
infinix zero

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kemmy210(f): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
madgoat:

Dats sad
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kemmy210(f): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
madgoat:

Dats sad
So sad o my brother, I went to health Centre dat day for immunization, we were only women dat were there, before I know it, my infinix zero was gone, I even informed a nurse who announced but it was already late because those dey attended to first has left. Guess d person doesn't know how to remove d sim because it rang for almost 24hrs after it was stolen without picking it.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Midella: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Pls how can i stop my infinix zero from offing itself? So annoying, the phone can off and on 13 times a day. Pls help me out.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by psalmdave(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2015
Can someone please help me locate the rooting page,I'm new on this thread and I need to root my phone immediately
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Add me to any infinix what's app group 07038599109
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by harbayo20(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dear Fans,

In line with Infinix commitment to always give its users the best all the time, we will be giving away free flip covers for Infinix Zero at the following stores:

MSL AWOLOWO 16,AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA LAGOS.

SLOT NO 1 1,MEDICAL ROAD IKEJA,LAGOS.

SLOT NO 19 19,OLA-AYENI STREET COMPUTER VILLAGE LAGOS.

MSL OTIGBA 9,OTIGBA STREET COMPUTER VILLAGE LAGOS.

SLOT SURULERE 67,ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA ROAD SURULERE LAGOS.

MSL MUSHIN 1,ISOLO STREET AGEGE MOTOR WAY MUSHIN LAGOS

SPECTRUM 18,OTIGBA STREET COMPUTER VILLAGE IKEJA LAGOS.

DSCL 12,OTIGBA STREET,COMPUTER VILLAGE IKEJA LAGOS.

MSL KODESHO 17A,KODESHO ROAD COMPUTER VILLAGE IKEJA LAGOS.

SLOT SHOP RITE IKEJACITY MALL ALAUSA IKEJA,LAGOS.

This is to show our appreciation to our fans who have supported us and stayed with the brand all through these past few months.
Infinix thanks you for the support.
Hurry to these stores now with your Infinix Zero as limited stock is available.

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abdultobz: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
My Infinix Zero phone dropped into a bowl of water a few days ago.Upon taking it to Carlcare in Ibadan,the diagnosis returned with the need to replace the panel (screen). I am being charged 12K to fix the phone I bought at 23,900. I find this cost of repair ridiculous and thought to bring this to people's attention.Hopefully I can get some kind of advice
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Midella:
Pls how can i stop my infinix zero from offing itself? So annoying, the phone can off and on 13 times a day. Pls help me out.
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ArchFreelancer(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Carlcaresophia, See, I've been calling Carlcare since. Those people are very clueless. I've misplaced both my Phone carton and the receipts. This phone didn't come with s warranty card either. Your colleagues keep telling me to visit the nearest Carlcare center. Fact is, there's no Carlcare IN Enugu.

I was wondering if you could just tell me how much it would cost me to fix my Infinix Zero front screen and back GLASS. I need this info so as to plan for when next I'm traveling.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2015
ArchFreelancer:
Carlcaresophia, See, I've been calling Carlcare since. Those people are very clueless. I've misplaced both my Phone carton and the receipts. This phone didn't come with s warranty card either. Your colleagues keep telling me to visit the nearest Carlcare center. Fact is, there's no Carlcare IN Enugu.

I was wondering if you could just tell me how much it would cost me to fix my Infinix Zero front screen and back GLASS. I need this info so as to plan for when next I'm traveling.

Thanks in anticipation.
Sorry, sir, we're not able to tell you the cost, you need to counsel with local Carlcare Service Center directly about this. Attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria. Pls try to call later, during our working time: 9:00-17:30 from Monday-Friday, and 9:00-14:00 on Saturdays (public holiday and the last Saturday of every month excepted). Or maybe you can counsel with our phone collecting point in Enugu State, following pls find the contact information: 1B,Ifesinachi Plaza, Ogbete Main Market, Enugu 08173083609
No 6 Market Road,Enugu 08035559198

Thank you!

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kisami: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please i sold my phone and the fool deleted me from the group please add me back abeg 07082576517
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Davvymavvy(f): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2015
My infinix screen got cracked and i took the phone to one of the markets here, to my surprise, i was charged 13k. That's too much a money to spend on a phone of 25k. I am missing my phone seriously and i need it fixed,,,please help a brother

I'm in Ado Ekiti!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Prestige324: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2015
Watch "INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO 32GB ROM, 2GB RAM" on YouTube - INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO 32GB ROM, 2GB RAM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqB9kMAX7dc
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by bolzyboy: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hello fellow infinix zero users. Please i need help/assistance from anyone who could. I have the 2/16 version of infinix zero which i would like to root.
I have used android phones but never rooted one before, meaning that i know next to nothing about the subject.
I would appreciate a step by step instruction of the process of rooting this version of zero (that i've heard is DIFFICULT to root, but i believe in the abilities of Nigerian tech gurus here on NL) without PC.
You can reply me here or if i may benefit more of your magnanimity, to my mail bolzyboy@gmail.com
Thanking you so very much in advance.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by callydon(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Plz can I get this phone at Ilorin or is it still solely sold on jumia n konga? thanks for ur reply.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by syphs(m): 1:11am On Jun 10, 2015
Kemmy210:

at least you used it for more than a month
the day mine got a week old that was the day I lost it
after buying it for 27,500

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.