Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

2face Idibia’s Album ‘the Ascension’ Makes Billboard List - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s Album ‘the Ascension’ Makes Billboard List (581 Views)

Konga: 2face Idibia Latest Album-The Ascension Finally On Sale / Photos From 2face Idibia’s “the Ascension” Album Launch In Lagos / First Photos From 2face Idibia’s “the Ascension” Album Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia’s Album ‘the Ascension’ Makes Billboard List by Moreinfo(m): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2014
American music magazine, Billboard Magazine has listed 2face Idibia’s six studio album “The Ascension” as one of the top selling albums for the week. It currently takes the number 12 spot.

His very excited wife, Annie Macaulay-Idibia took to her official Instagram page to speak about the honour.

“I Am Screaming thank YOU JESUS!!!! This is the 1st time EvER In the world, any Nigerian artist achieved this!!! Record-Breaking! 2face Idibia’s ‘The Ascension’ Album Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World – Music ” she says.

The album features Bridget Kelly, Fally Ipupa, Vector, Iceberg Slim and Dammy Krane. It retails on Spinlet, iTunes and Spotify.

More at http://chriseze..com

(1) (Reply)

Ara -- " I Don't Have Any Marital Regrets because I'm A Party To The Dissolution! / Checkout Few Halle Berry's Incredible Body Outfit Dated From 2000 To 2014 / 50 Cents Pictured Taking Cooking Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.