Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Reasons Why I Love Igbo's - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Reasons Why I Love Igbo's (6567 Views)

Yoruba Love Igbo More Than Igbo Love Yoruba / How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by thewarrior72: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2014
arewafederation:

Na correct Ibo girl. Don't get me wrong, I fancy Ibo ladies because they go to every extent to please you for crumbs.

In your dream abi?. Last thing an igbos lady will do is to befriend an uncircumcised aboki smiley wink cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2014
arewafederation: The only thing I like about the Ibos is their ladies. They are the easiest to find everywhere and the cheapest to sleep with. wink
arewafederation:

Yea. I don give my Ibo girlfriend to throw it away.
grin grin grin
The truth is bitter like Guinness.Extra.Stout

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2014
The only ™hing I admire abt the Igbo is their sense to community development. That's all!!!

I wish igbo nation the best

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by Totti9(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2014
kaeto: I wonder the horror and nightmare yorobers go through daily, waking up all the time to the reality that the igbos are far ahead of them in all ramifications of life except in witchcraft and palm oil consumption.
this one of d reason why i love nairaland dis so funny grin
Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by thewarrior72: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: The only ™hing I admire abt the Igbo is their sense to community development. That's all!!!

I wish igbo nation the best
From barcanista hmmmmmmm cool
Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by jagaban1: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
*igbos are the only set of people in nigeria
today that still have the fear of God (Almighty
God) ; Igbos believe in God and the fear of God
is always in their heart , (feel free to ask me
why)

DID THOSE IBO THAT ARE INTO ARM ROBBERY, KIDNAPPING, BABY FACTORY HAS THE FEAR OF GOD?

DID FELIX OKAFOR, CHIKA HAS FEAR OF GOD?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by jagaban1: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
*average igbo folks don't think poor! (I love that,
I so much love people of that nature)

NO WONDER, THEY ARE THE OWNS THE MONOPOLY IN CRIMES.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by ikeyman00(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
^^^ noo no u mean u-robbers that has been and still looting starting from Abiola to the very low agbero in street of Lagos

no wonder they speak ills of Biafra

The so called end time as they say is about to come

right before your very eyes

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by arewarepublic: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
thewarrior72: In your dream abi?. Last thing an igbos lady will do is to befriend an uncircumcised aboki smiley wink cheesy grin

Says who? cheesy

I have countless Ibo girl friends in different part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by abu12: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
thewarrior72: In your dream abi?. Last thing an igbos lady will do is to befriend an uncircumcised aboki smiley wink cheesy grin

Shut up ur dirty mouth there, don't say what u don't knw

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by thewarrior72: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
abu12:

Shout up ur dirty mouth there, don't say what u don't knw
To start with, are u circumcised? wink

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by abu12: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
thewarrior72: To start with, are u circumcised? wink

Go and ask Ms kalu, Ify, Ebere & co to know

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by Validated: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewafederation: The only thing I like about the Ibos is their ladies. They are the easiest to find everywhere and the cheapest to sleep with. wink

That is why they collect your money, build businesses and houses and you would come to beg for work. They employ you and you use the salary to pay them rent! Who then is the fool
Waiting for answer? YOU ARE THE BIG F00L!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by oluwasegunfummi: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
I love ibos too my brother, we yoruba people are too dirty, lousy and uncoordinated, how I wish I was an ibo man, we yorubas envy you guys..............eko o ni baje oooo cool

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by Adelaide2: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
tomakint: One thing I find repulsive about them is their nature (though not in all of them) to speak in their dialects whenever someone from another tribe is in their midst .

But this also goes for Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis. I have personally encountered it uncountable times.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by Malawian(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
ilugunboy: Nothing is as good as massaging an Ibo man....the head go swell like garri ijebu.

Carry on with the ego massage...that is the lifeblood..
ijebu garri dey swell?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Omimah: They are covetous.

Covetous to you means hardworking and desirous of riches?
If thats what you mean then then I dont see anything wrong there.
However,if you think different,give us examples.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewafederation:

Na correct Ibo girl. Don't get me wrong, I fancy Ibo ladies because they go to every extent to please you for crumbs.

For your mind..lol
Nigga,stop jacking off on Igbo women images...lol

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
gratieao: Yoruba people are like.....
Over a small matter, you will hear Ondo woman complaining and abusing both the offender and the solicitor.
‘To ba ya nsin, awon were (mad people) ti o la’so gidi kan lori’ko (no single clothe on the hanger) won a tun ni mo n’sepe. Ewo nsin, eyan ti aye e ti ba’je, ko de gbe Ike mi lo si odo lai so fun mi teletele.
In Ibadan when young
guys are trying to show interest in a lady. You will hear a young

Ibadan guy:
Monsura, wan bi, aun pe were e (mad person) la’na, oun se bi eni pe o gbo, abi ko fe da fun o ni.

you want to try the ilorin ppl when they want to wake their children in the morning? it goes thus...
'Kabiru oloribu oloruniya o ni dide nle abi ile o ti mo ni? ki o ko oribu re bo si hin o'
Two friends who have not
seen 4 a while will say,
olori buruku ara e, so fe ku soun ni, d other will answer, omo iya aje walahi, mogbadun arami.

Razz and unrefined.
You want to buy something from a Yoruba woman and didn't agree to her price ....listen to what she will tell....e kuro si oja me,oloriburuku omo aje!
Just ignorant and stupid!
Sophistication my wet b.alls!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by suwailad(f): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2014

abeg collect one like use take buy beer jorr wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by suwailad(f): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
i love igbo girls because they are so industrious in the Prostitution industry, they are occupy 90% of all the brothels in the country, they can hussle for marching ground money just to get a room in ashaewo house. Look me, i was the only stranger out of 50 girls when i was still doing olosho work, all the rest were igbo babes.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
suwailad: i love igbo girls because they are so industrious in the Prostitution industry, they are occupy 90% of all the brothels in the country, they can hussle for marching ground money just to get a room in ashaewo house. Look me, i was the only stranger out of 50 girls when i was still doing olosho work, all the rest were igbo babes.

Can you ff.uck my dog?
Igbo girls say they cant.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
suwailad: i love igbo girls because they are so industrious in the Prostitution industry, they are occupy 90% of all the brothels in the country, they can hussle for marching ground money just to get a room in ashaewo house. Look me, i was the only stranger out of 50 girls when i was still doing olosho work, all the rest were igbo babes.

How much for massage..

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
The NYSC scheme is a real eye opener of how promìscuous Igbo girls are. Beginning from the 3 weeks in the camp, you will know them.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by Beync(f): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The NYSC scheme is a real eye opener of how promìscuous Igbo girls are. Beginning from the 3 weeks in the camp, you will know them.
be honest for once, tell which tribe were less promiscuous in your camp?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Beync: be honest for once, tell which tribe were less promiscuous in your camp?
I only know the one that are more promiscuous.
Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by meforyou1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
tomakint: @Op, I have always been on this position about the Igbos for sometime now (being a Yoruba man from Ondo State) and I can tell you that you captured the true nature of the Igbo race imaginatively well.....they are just very interesting to be with. One thing I find repulsive about them is their nature (though not in all of them) to speak in their dialects whenever someone from another tribe is in their midst (though I am now getting used to it). They are more united than we (other tribes) thought.
Bros, God bless you. I admire your spirit. Bros, I equally dictate that speaking dialects among yorubas when u are with them. Ur people will speak mgbatimgbati with reckless abandon, forgetting there's an igbo man in their midst. I later got used to it myself

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by Beync(f): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I only know the one that are more promiscuous.
birds of the same feathers then tongue

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by meforyou1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The NYSC scheme is a real eye opener of how promìscuous Igbo girls are. Beginning from the 3 weeks in the camp, you will know them.
and your minority itshekiri girls are die-hard angels. Girls are girls, promiscuity has no bounds with them. I have even befriended hijab wearing married far northerners and nothing dey happen. I even slept with an urhobo married woman when I was single. And later did her younger sister. She had to chase the girl out of her house when she found out. Promiscuity among girls have no bounds. I have so much experience but can't share them here

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by tomakint: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
meforyou1: Bros, God bless you. I admire your spirit. Bros, I equally dictate that speaking dialects among yorubas when u are with them. Ur people will speak mgbatimgbati with reckless abandon, forgetting there's an igbo man in their midst. I later got used to it myself
My brother you guys rock, I took my time to study who really the igbos are when I was in their midst and I must confess Nairaland is not the place to judge any tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by shizzleStar: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: I love ibos too my brother, we yoruba people are too dirty, lousy and uncoordinated, how I wish I was an ibo man, we yorubas envy you guys..............eko o ni baje oooo cool
pls pls don't insult the yorubas, are they not your people? even thou we know you said the truth, let's just leave them out of this okay? wink

Igbo kwenu cool
Re: Reasons Why I Love Igbo's by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
meforyou1: and your minority itshekiri girls are die-hard angels. Girls are girls, promiscuity has no bounds with them. I have even befriended hijab wearing married far northerners and nothing dey happen. I even slept with an urhobo married woman when I was single. And later did her younger sister. She had to chase the girl out of her house when she found out. Promiscuity among girls have no bounds. I have so much experience but can't share them here
As you did it with somebody else's wife, somebody else will most likely do it with yours, and even be the father of your wive's children. It is called karma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus! Igbos Existed Before Adam ? / Racism In Ethiopia / Eye Odidere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.