Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,706 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Do You Know There Are CHEMICALS For MAKING MONEY? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know There Are CHEMICALS For MAKING MONEY? (3419 Views)

Where In IBADAN Can I Buy Chemicals For Soap Making,perfumes. / Average Cost Of Chemicals For Paint Production / Where Can I Get Chemicals For Making Liquid Soaps In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know There Are CHEMICALS For MAKING MONEY? by jta2012(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dear all,

Am sure many people would be thinking of CHEMICALS for producing or minting MONEY,YES, there are chemicals for making money which also include the chemicals for minting money!
BUT,in this case ,I don’t have the chemical formulae for minting money ,but I do have the chemical formulations for making money.
These chemicals are everywhere ,if they are everywhere ,one would then imagine WHY everybody are not RICH OR WEALTHY ,it is because ,the people who have the correct chemicals and their composition and production steps are keeping sealed LIPS and have kept them as TOP SECRETS since time immemorial.
These secrets were protected by copyrights laws in Americas, Europe, Asia and even our dear Africa!
But the copyrights protection expires after 100 years and the secrets are NOW LEAKED OUT to also some people who would also like to keep them as TOP SECRETS INFO for sale at ridiculous price.
I AM READY TO GIVE U ALL THESE SECRETS AT A
VERY RIDICULOUS PRICE……
Kindly visit my blog-MoneyReportsng. for a comprehensive view and payment details on all the chemical
e-books OR call 08184932156 OR email to jtaconsult2012co@yahoo.com

Thanks
Taiye Alabi
Jtaconsulting,Lagos.
Re: Do You Know There Are CHEMICALS For MAKING MONEY? by eph12(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Do You Know There Are CHEMICALS For MAKING MONEY? by freelife4all(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
I pity the people that patronize this your foolish brain
Re: Do You Know There Are CHEMICALS For MAKING MONEY? by jamace(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Are CHEMICALS For MAKING MONEY? by felixtare(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
freelife4all: I pity the people that patronize this your foolish brain

bro d guy na he goat ?
Re: Do You Know There Are CHEMICALS For MAKING MONEY? by OXCUBA: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
jta2012: Dear all,

Am sure many people would be thinking of CHEMICALS for producing or minting MONEY,YES, there are chemicals for making money which also include the chemicals for minting money!
BUT,in this case ,I don’t have the chemical formulae for minting money ,but I do have the chemical formulations for making money.
These chemicals are everywhere ,if they are everywhere ,one would then imagine WHY everybody are not RICH OR WEALTHY ,it is because ,the people who have the correct chemicals and their composition and production steps are keeping sealed LIPS and have kept them as TOP SECRETS since time immemorial.
These secrets were protected by copyrights laws in Americas, Europe, Asia and even our dear Africa!
But the copyrights protection expires after 100 years and the secrets are NOW LEAKED OUT to also some people who would also like to keep them as TOP SECRETS INFO for sale at ridiculous price.
I AM READY TO GIVE U ALL THESE SECRETS AT A
VERY RIDICULOUS PRICE……
Kindly visit my blog-MoneyReportsng. for a comprehensive view and payment details on all the chemical
e-books OR call 08184932156 OR email to jtaconsult2012co@yahoo.com

Thanks
Taiye Alabi
Jtaconsulting,Lagos.

ARE YOU SICK? ARE YOU CURSED? FRAUDULENT TRICKS OF THE 90'S ... MEHN YOU ARE SO OUTDATED .... YOU NEED TO UPGRADE/UPDATE YOUR EBOOK OF SCAM .... LAST QUESTION : ARE YOU IN THIS WORLD?

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As Roban Shopping Mall Opens In Abakaliki City / Where To Get Plastic Bottles And Cartons In Abuja / How To Earn Over N200k Monthly Designing Custom Landing Pages As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.