Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class (95629 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by eph12(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
One thing is sure. We can't pay with our visa or master cards. Has to be by money transfer.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Ymodulus: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
eph12: One thing is sure. We can't pay with our visa or master cards. Has to be by money transfer.

if the poster allows me. I will make a detailed explanation. on how to go about it.

and yes you can pay with your card. its possible very possible.

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by eph12(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ymodulus:

if the poster allows me. I will make a detailed explanation. on how to go about it.

Really? Carry on then.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ymodulus:

Ymodulus!! I really admire ur spirit. Keep it up
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by dasanchez1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
eph12:
Really? Carry on then.
seconded
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by docjuli(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
On board.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ymodulus:

o yes bro! u can go ahead! but along we are taking some guys new to 1688 so gv in details so dey can follow.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by zemaye: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fran6ik: o yes bro! u can go ahead! but along we are taking some guys new to 1688 so gv in details so dey can follow.
Chai Op this is the real deal. Thank you we are following.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tutorial.
To search for goods in 1688.com, you donot put on the search tab in English beacause the site has been translated. You still needs to translate your search keywords to traditional chinese first. this can be done usin http://translate.google.com.
You are therefore translate from English to chinese then simply copy and paste the result on ur Chrome translated 1688.com.

Ar we there?

4 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by zemaye: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yes
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by dasanchez1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
What if after translating the site u want to go 2 next page and it turns back 2 chinese, what will the person do.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by TheNextAce: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Cross legged on the table @ the back of the class.....arms over the back of my head....

2 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by TheNextAce: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
dasanchez1: What if after translating the site u want to go 2 next page and it turns back 2 chinese, what will the person do.
Download the translator extension on the google chrome. Whenever it changes back to chinese, click the translator logo (something like a capital A font in blue colour). It will change back to english.

2 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fran6ik: Tutorial.
To search for goods in 1688.com, you donot put on the search tab in English beacause the site has been translated. You still needs to translate your search keywords to traditional chinese first. this can be done usin http://translate.google.com.
You are therefore translate from English to chinese then simply copy and paste the result on ur Chrome translated 1688.com.

Ar we there?
God bless ya undecided
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by eddyj36(m): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Ymodulus:

Following.. will be very glad to know how to pay with card.. coz most of the pages I have opened there only show paypal payment options..

Good thread OP!..
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by dasanchez1(m): 6:08am On Aug 04, 2014
TheNextAce: Download the translator extension on the google chrome. Whenever it changes back to chinese, click the translator logo (something like a capital A font in blue colour). It will change back to english.
thanks man.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by odave: 6:25am On Aug 04, 2014
Is it possible to open an account there?
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2014
dasanchez1: thanks man.
o yes
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by paulokwudiri(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2014
Nice one bro,more updates from you will be appreciated.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by dayowunmi(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Please guys, how do one get the unique post code of his vicinity? Is there a way I can get the goods delivered to my doorsteps? Thanks in advance for your favorable reply
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Thespecialone(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2014
Yes, Card payment is possible , very possible but ...

I will let the boss himself finish what he started.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by delesule(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ymodulus:
Ymodulus:
Ymodulus:
Please do.It will help alot.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thespecialone: Yes, Card payment is possible , very possible but ...

I will let the boss himself finish what he started.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
dasanchez1: thanks man.

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Fran6ik: o yes

boss but can we trust diz site?
i remember a site dat chop my 40k till today
after promised to send me a laptop
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by zemaye: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
op flow Na we dey wait
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by TheNextAce: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
tosscash1:

boss but can we trust diz site?
i remember a site dat chop my 40k till today
after promised to send me a laptop
you can trust the site 101%
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by chiefkpokp(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Well after waiting for op's i decided to chip in my own way of surfing 1688 and taoboa, taoboa is easier to translate automatically using Google chrome, but for 1688, damn no, you will surf and wait for Google chrome to translate it for you, its will load..load.. and load.....still come back to that same Chinese, the best way to translate everything is to install extension. just go to google chrome, click on setting, extension, in that search bar there, just type Google translate 1.2.5, and when this comes up, just install, and then enable, restart your chrome, you will see an icon which represents Google translate, this will automatically translate the full page, now to see your page on English regularly, , if you just want to search for products, when you click search on 1688, its open in another tab, this new tab, you will also need to click on the translation icon which will automatically translate when you enters anywhere within........

Note: if you just type only "translate" you will see many translation extension, in this way, u will get sucked because as long as chrome is concerned, no third party translation will always be suitable for 1688, than its own translation tools, which is google translate 1.2.5. hope this will help? Frank sorry to interfere, am still your student. watching patiently.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
TheNextAce: you can trust the site 101%

thanx bro
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
chiefkpokp: Well after waiting for op's i decided to chip in my own way of surfing 1688 and taoboa, taoboa is easier to translate automatically using Google chrome, but for 1688, damn no, you will surf and wait for Google chrome to translate it for you, its will load..load.. and load.....still come back to that same Chinese, the best way to translate everything is to install extension. just go to google chrome, click on setting, extension, in that search bar there, just type Google translate 1.2.5, and when this comes up, just install, and then enable, restart your chrome, you will see an icon which represents Google translate, this will automatically translate the full page, now to see your page on English regularly, , if you just want to search for products, when you click search on 1688, its open in another tab, this new tab, you will also need to click on the translation icon which will automatically translate when you enters anywhere within........

Note: if you just type only "translate" you will see many translation extension, in this way, u will get sucked because as long as chrome is concerned, no third party translation will always be suitable for 1688, than its own translation tools, which is google translate 1.2.5. hope this will help? Frank sorry to interfere, am still your student. watching patiently.

pls i typed 'Google translate 1.2.5' as u said but it tells me 'search not found'
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by chiefkpokp(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb after installing, enable it and and enter your site and follow this steps.
tosscash1:

pls i typed 'Google translate 1.2.5' as u said but it tells me 'search not found'

2 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Ymodulus: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Poster your no. lets get several things right. its hard to distengrate between your post and the comment also an indexing system will be ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.