Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels (2785 Views)

Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels / Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by AfricaMagic(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Just now I noticed that the Multichoice DSTV local content channel Africa Magic have changed the names of their channels. One should expect that the Randburg based Pay TV should have sent a notice before putting this change to effect instead of taking their nearly a million subscribers for fools.
That's not my major problem with them but for the names that isn't even worth the content they show us.
Now a look at it one after the other;

Africa Magic Movies Ch. 152 is now known as Africa Magic Epic Movies
What is epic about recycling old shitty pre-2000 movies. Please someone define 'epic' for me, my dictionary must be mistaken. LOL.

Africa Magic Movies 1 Ch. 153 is now known as Africa Magic Urban Movies This sounds a bit fair but you all know what's up with the recycling shit.

Africa Magic Ch. 154 is now know as Africa Magic Family Not bad.

Africa Magic World Ch. 155 remains unchanged. Don't tell me that this station is being showed all over the world as it is stated here because that channel is horrible (I'm being conservative with words here).

Africa Magic Entertainment Ch. 151 is now known as Africa Magic Showcase . Showcase ko Showglass ni!

What is your thought!
Re: Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by ITbomb(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
I watch only Supersport
Re: Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by ggrin(f): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
ITbomb: I watch only Supersport
telemundogrin
Re: Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by bigtt76(f): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why would they notify subscribers? They have sole right to add and remove contents wihout motice even before the end of a season tongue if then tell you sef, wetin you for do?
Re: Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by Bilabong(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Op, maybe u have not been seening their adverts for a while now. In my opinion they should also have sent a notification as well.
Re: Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by Bilabong(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
bigtt76: Why would they notify subscribers? They have sole right to add and remove contents wihout motice even before the end of a season tongue if then tell you sef, wetin you for do?
so it is true girls have fish brain...

1 Like

Re: Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by CeiW5k: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by bigtt76(f): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Bilabong:
so it is true girls have fish brain...

Just like guys do .... grin
Re: Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by Butoneday2(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
grin grin E don tey wen my dstv expire nd neva subscribe. So am not aware of Afrika Epic nd Urban.
Re: Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by Vivly(f): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
I watch Africa Magic.
I care.
Re: Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by Jay45: 5:16am On Nov 29, 2014
I am also interested to have a huge collection of best epic movies. Whenever I get time or under stress, I find those movies perfect stress busters for me and I really like them a lot. So any high quality links are appreciated.
Re: Africa Magic Have Just Changed The Names Of Their Channels by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Africa Magic Showcase is awesome!! I've been seeing it lately, and i must say i am impressed. Two thumbs Up!

(1) (Reply)

Midnight Texas - TV Series / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Wonder Woman Vs Jean Grey (x-men) / September 2019 Teasers On Mehek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.