Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year (1899 Views)

I Need Marketer, Promoter, Record Label / Forbes Features Nigeria's Web Startup Truspot! As Best For African Music / Vote for 2face Idibia as Best African (MTV Europe Music Awards 2005) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by gbengaijot(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2006
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by gbengaijot(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2006
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by eveseh(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2006
i wont
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by beyunce(f): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2006
hahaha. Damn u girl. u funny cheesy
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by gbengaijot(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2006
grin grin grin ;DEveseh, God will save you ooooooo
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by eveseh(f): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2006
LOL yea girl,that's da fact grin
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by eveseh(f): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2006
gbengaijot:

grin grin grin ;DEveseh, God will save you ooooooo
grin grin
yea u right  i jst ask him that this morning to save me grin
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by gbengaijot(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2006
guess you good babygirl.
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by beyunce(f): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2006
Eve girl. hmmmmmmmm
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by eveseh(f): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2006
gbengaijot:

guess you good babygirl.

LOL,u too babyboi
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by eveseh(f): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2006
LOl beyunce grin
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by beyunce(f): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2006
Ok oh. cheesy
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by eveseh(f): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2006
@beyunce,carry ur wahala go abeg grin tongue
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by beyunce(f): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2006
Ok oh. me no go talk again
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by eveseh(f): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2006
@beyunce,yes ooo grin grin
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by beyunce(f): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2006
are u sure u wont miss me oh. cheesy
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by eveseh(f): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2006
@beyunce,yes oo i wont tongue
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by beyunce(f): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2006
Ok. sad
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by eveseh(f): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2006
aww grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by kosikosi: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2006
Please vote FAZE ALONE as best music video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaO99s_cqHs&search=faze%20alone

and MODE 9 for best hip hop/rap artist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7IZdVH_uoM&search=MODENINE
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by gbengaijot(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2006
@kosikos, yeah, those guys are my favourite. Anyone coming to the NMA Awards in london?
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by kosikosi: 3:46am On Jul 22, 2006
i want to come, but ticket is high,
i stay in new york,
i have 10 days vacation august 11-august20th,

please if anyone knows where i can get cheap ticket to london for that week ,
will love to go, 500dollars is my budget, i know am dreaming,
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by gbengaijot(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2006
@kosikosi, av u tried easyjet?. or some low cost airline

click below link
http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=cheap+flight+to+newyork&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t340&x=wrt&meta=vc%3D
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by kosikosi: 2:31am On Jul 23, 2006
thank you
but the tickets are london to new york back to london,
i want new york to london and back to new york,

thanks for looking out,
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by kosikosi: 2:34am On Jul 23, 2006
they are in pounds too, 477 pounds is 1000 dollars
Re: Vote For Blacknights Entertainment As Best Promoter Of The Year by gbengaijot(m): 3:54am On Jul 23, 2006
Mmmmmmmm,

i think there are some low cost airlines u can check online somehow. make use of google.

(1) (Reply)

Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya / Brand New From Mo’cheddah "if Want Me" / HHHHHH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.