Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Read How The Samsung Galaxy Mega Saved This Man's Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Read How The Samsung Galaxy Mega Saved This Man's Life (746 Views)

How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp / See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test / How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How The Samsung Galaxy Mega Saved This Man's Life by CODEEATER(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Samsung may want to add another feature to its Galaxy Mega phone's spec sheet: that the device is bullet proof.

A Taiwanese man was shot in the chest during a heated dispute about a misplaced wallet. The shooter was apparently not pleased with the man who found said wallet and shot him, thinking that he was a thief.

The phone ultimately protected the man who was shot; stopping the bullet from entering his body and saving him from any serious harm. The Mega didn't even need the Kevlar coating that some of Motorola's offerings are dressed in to stop the slug, either; it's all-plastic body did the job just fine.

To refresh your memory- the Galaxy Mega is a phablet with a 6.3" screen with 1.5GB RAM, a 1.7GHz dual-core processor, LTE, an 8MP camera, 1.9MP selfie unit, 3200mAh battery, and a microSD card slot.

Re: Read How The Samsung Galaxy Mega Saved This Man's Life by encryptjay(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmmm...Codeeater is back from sabbatical.
Re: Read How The Samsung Galaxy Mega Saved This Man's Life by CODEEATER(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
encryptjay: Hmmmm...Codeeater is back from sabbatical.

Lol...I've been lurking in d shadows
Re: Read How The Samsung Galaxy Mega Saved This Man's Life by matsonj3(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
i tink say u do modern combat go bank...bullet come finish
Re: Read How The Samsung Galaxy Mega Saved This Man's Life by Whizpeter(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmmmm... This nigga z back... Mega nko... Mini ni!
Re: Read How The Samsung Galaxy Mega Saved This Man's Life by adediranta(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
yea thatz ma phone..dont want nobody to shoot me tho

(1) (Reply)

Iphone User Help / Help On How To Unbrick Huawei G716 / Glo Data For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.