Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp (54498 Views)

Youtube Go Apk App Let You View Videos Offline And Saved Your Data / 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel / How To Know Those That Saved Your Whatsapp Number To Thier Contact..[trick] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Do you sometimes wonder who among your WhatsApp contacts actually saved your contact on his or her phone. You wouldn’t know who saved your contact or not even if you decided not to use your picture as profile picture, because by then they could see the previous chats and know you are the one chatting with them.

Today I will be sharing with you, a sure fire way to get those who don’t consider you important enough to save your contact on their phone. It’s actually very simple and straightforward.

This is all you need to do.

First of all, you have to create a broadcast message where you add all your WhatsApp contacts as participants. To create a broadcast message, click on your phone’s menu in the WhatsApp application and click on “New Broadcast”. You will then see an IMPORTANT message that says: “Only contacts with +23481737393(your WhatsApp number) in their address book will receive your broadcast messages”

Then you start selecting all your contacts. Note that there is a limit to the amount of contacts you can include in your broadcast (about 256). So after sending the broadcast , those who received the broadcast(double mark) are the ones that saved your contact on their phone and those who didn’t receive the broadcast(single mark) are those that didn’t save your contact on their phone.

So you can go ahead and ask them why they didn’t save your number or you simply reciprocate their gesture by deleting their number. Whatever you want to do next is up to you. Enjoy!

Source: http://probingdeep.com.ng/wp/2015/12/24/how-to-know-those-who-saved-your-contact-on-whatsapp/

46 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 25, 2015
Nice, am a fan of responsible tit- for-tat

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by acenazt: 1:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Correct mk I hustle dem

1 Like

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Thinkerspool: 3:20am On Dec 25, 2015
It is time to hunt down some contacts on WhatsApp

You may want to join the league of readers and lovers of great books. Thinkerspool WhatsApp and Facebook group is specifically created for whoever want to connect with like minded individuals.
While others gist about season movies, we talk about books, educate ourselves and everyone learns from everybody.
+2348184419936 (Thinkerspool)
www.nairaland.com/2818120/creative-whatsapp-group-strictly-readers

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Olarajee(m): 3:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Funny ure just realizing that whatsapp broadcasts don't deliver when ur contact isn't saved on recept entry fone.

All izz well...

1 Like

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by lloydpras: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2015
Most relationships were going smoothly till whatsapp was created.

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Drversatile: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2015
Hilariously hilarious
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Ewizard(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2015
And why shud I ask a baga or a hoe y my contact aint saved?

Na me buy fone giv em?

If dem save my contact dem don save my life??

Who givs a flyin cork either??

Dunno y people find it dificult 2 understand diz simple life.

Free me!

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Georgville(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2015
Nice one.. Bt u cannot b so sure single mark is as a result of ur contact nt saved. Remember single mark indicates ur massage has bn sent, while double mark indicates it has bn delivered. For all u knw, dat ur friend u think may have deleted ur number, or did nt save ur number in his or her phone mayb off whatsapp at d time.

23 Likes

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by nmreports: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2015
Ehn ehn? but do I care if anyone saves it or not.
Mhen I do not give a darn jare.
If you like save if you like don't save.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by brunofarad(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2015
Nice and educative

1 Like

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Demmocrats(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2015
So you can go ahead and ask them why they didn’t save your number or you simply reciprocate their gesture by deleting their number. Whatever you want to do next is up to you. Enjoy!

That part i loved the most wink

1 Like

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by bory09(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2015
if i know will it stop me not to taste garri this morning

1 Like

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2015
merry christmass
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Nani2514: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Zaikon(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2015
hhmm I do find it hard to save some
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by bright007(f): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2015
ok
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Abelin2021: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by uchennaakunne(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2015
M
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by uchennaakunne(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Christmas
To
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Damalex4luv(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Why should I be bothered. Wetin consign me if you save my contact or not, nah your own cup of tea nah

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by gbaskiboy: 7:55am On Dec 25, 2015
It is time to know which name chidinma take store my name, maybe is My goat

1 Like

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by 2odd(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2015
waste of time in as much we dey chat n he dey reply,no problemo
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by uchennaakunne(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2015
You
Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by kennyddonn(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2015
thanks op

1 Like

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by bunmioguns(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Wishing everyone here

Compliment of the season

cool

1 Like

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by afreekah: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2015
Anyone got an idea ?

6 Likes

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by maybob(f): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2015
This is so untrue...go back and do a more thorough research

1 Like

Re: How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp by Sard(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Honestly, I don't see any essence of this.
I also don't save a lot of numbers on the SIM and phone I use for browsing since it is not main SIM.
It's just irrelevant to be scrutinizing trivial things like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / MTN Wants Whatsapp & Viber Banned In Nigeria, Says Affecting Its Business / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.