Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity (19351 Views)

‘House Husbands’ More Prone To Infidelity –Study / 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men / Emotional Infidelity: A Threat To Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by joywendy(f): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
hermesprogidy: you are not even a guy, guess what? Am one and every guy always asks for sex @ the end. It's only a matter of time.
speak for yourself!! The fact that you would ask for sex doesn't mean other guys will. Which has brought me back to what i said earlier. STOP THE GENERALIZATION!
Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by hermesprogidy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
joywendy: speak for yourself!! The fact that you would ask for sex doesn't mean other guys will. Which has brought me back to what i said earlier. STOP THE GENERALIZATION!
are you a guy?
Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by joywendy(f): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
hermesprogidy: are you a guy?
are you a lady?
Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by hermesprogidy(m): 7:46am On Sep 12, 2014
joywendy: are you a lady?
Lol.. I take it that you agree with me then. I rest my case.
Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by joywendy(f): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
hermesprogidy: Lol.. I take it that you agree with me then. I rest my case.
I don't agree with you. You come on a thread advicing ladies not believe in such a thing as 'platonic relationship' and that the guys would want sex. This your advise was based on generalization and self experience. With no clear facts whatsoever, it happened to you or someone else you know and you think it's the same thing for everyone? Come on be a bit realistic here. It doesn't matter the gender, it's common sense. Stop the generalization!

1 Like

Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by hermesprogidy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
joywendy: I don't agree with you. You come on a thread advicing ladies not believe in such a thing as 'platonic relationship' and that the guys would want sex. This your advise was based on generalization and self experience. With no clear facts whatsoever, it happened to you or someone else you know and you think it's the same thing for everyone? Come on be a bit realistic here. It doesn't matter the gender, it's common sense. Stop the generalization!
This is not generalization, it's simple fact. There is nothing like a platonic relationship between men and women who are not blood relations, the guy always asks for sex or implies it in the long or short run. Even guys that start out platonic get attached with time or feel used (as emotional dumps) and directly or indirectly request for sex. You are a woman, so I don't expect you to understand.

Word of advice, If you are currently in a similar situation, just give it time, and you will see things unfold and if it still stays platonic, then it's either your friend is gay, or I would just start worrying for you. undecided undecided
Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by joywendy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
hermesprogidy: This is not generalization, it's simple fact. There is nothing like a platonic relationship between men and women who are not blood relations, the guy always asks for sex or implies it in the long or short run. Even guys that start out platonic get attached with time or feel used (as emotional dumps) and directly or indirectly request for sex. You are a woman, so I don't expect you to understand.

Word of advice, If you are currently in a similar situation, just give it time, and you will see things unfold and if it still stays platonic, then it's either your friend is gay, or I would just start worrying for you. undecided undecided
I have seen and heard of some people who have opposite sex has close friends that even their partners are friends too. I believe is all about mutual understanding and self control.Like I said been female has nothing to do with this.
Lol! Seriously? Gay? I can't laugh grin
Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by hermesprogidy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
joywendy: I have seen and heard of some people who have opposite sex has close friends that even their partners are friends too. I believe is all about mutual understanding and self control.Like I said been female has nothing to do with this.
Lol! Seriously? Gay? I can't laugh grin
better laugh o.. did you say self control and understanding?.. it's my turn to laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by joywendy(f): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
hermesprogidy: better laugh o.. did you say self control and understanding?.. it's my turn to laugh grin grin grin grin
oya let's laugh together grin grin grin grin grin
Anyways it's my opnion though. If you are too close to the same sex they call you homo now if you are close to the opposite sex it won't last they will bleep u at the end.
Later they will say no man is an island. The irony of life. I rest my case
Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by hermesprogidy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
ah! ah! this babe you still dey? you no dey tire? am beginning to like you o.. wink wink
joywendy: oya let's laugh together grin grin grin grin grin
Anyways it's my opnion though. If you are too close to the same sex they call you homo now if you are close to the opposite sex it won't last they will bleep u at the end.
Later they will say no man is an island. The irony of life
Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by joywendy(f): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
hermesprogidy: ah! ah! this babe you still dey? you no dey tire? am beginning to like you o.. wink wink
lolz I don rest my case na. Like me ke? Thank you, You are not bad yourself wink but Remember I have taken your advice, no such thing as platonic relationship therefore we can't be friends grin
Re: He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity by hermesprogidy(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2014
joywendy: lolz I don rest my case na. Like me ke? Thank you, You are not bad yourself wink but Remember I have taken your advice, no such thing as platonic relationship therefore we can't be friends grin

chai!!! you see why it's not good to talk true? grin grin. Ok o enjoy yasef. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting(photos, Video) / Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.