Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) (14549 Views)

Realistic Tatoos (viewer Descretion Advised) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
There are artists, that I know, but sketching something realistic as this seems impossible, but these guy prove to the world that everything is so possible. Pix below...

5 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
More...

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
And more...

3 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by emeka94(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
WoW

*modified* I don forget say I comment here till I saw it on front page. August go sweet die

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by RoyalRoy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tattoo in 3D
....cool stuff!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by ITbomb(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Don't try this at home

5 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by prof800(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Absolutely incredible!
shocked
mind loosening!

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Malakh: 2:15am On Aug 03, 2014
Nothing realistic about Tattoes
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by sholay2011(m): 2:18am On Aug 03, 2014
Wow! Really realistic!

Still don't like tattoos though.

2 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by uken73(m): 2:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Good Artwork.

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by xJaysonx(m): 2:23am On Aug 03, 2014
Tatoo in 3D mehn!!

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by LoBoR: 2:26am On Aug 03, 2014
Makin sense..would love to hav one of those

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by mstik(f): 2:28am On Aug 03, 2014
I'm appalled....and intrigued.

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by LoBoR: 2:28am On Aug 03, 2014
embarassedBt I hav to face reality I'm in nigeria I cannnnnnt hav one of those tatoosz

4 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by MrRhymes101(m): 2:36am On Aug 03, 2014
j
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by aminho(m): 2:57am On Aug 03, 2014
end time tattoo only ungrateful people do that God made you beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by themejiwalker(m): 2:58am On Aug 03, 2014
The second pic is crayyy!!..damn

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by 1stola: 3:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Nice
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 03, 2014
"You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD." - Lev 19: 28

14 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 03, 2014
3D sh1t cool
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by linearity: 3:36am On Aug 03, 2014
You don't put bumper stickers on a Ferrari...

2 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by linearity: 3:57am On Aug 03, 2014
Pipsland78: "You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD." - Lev 19: 28

I sincerely hope you are also practicing these other Leviticus laws...?

It is against the Lord to harvest all your plants, crops, etc...
"And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the Lord your God." Lev 19:10

When you plant seeds, you are not allowed to mingle then, i.e. you cannot plant corn and tomatoes on the same piece of land...and your clothes must not be a mixture of linen and cotton...
"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee." Lev 19:19

You are not allowed to barb the corners of your head or the corner of your beard...
"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard." Lev 19:27

It is forbidden to eat fat...
"It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood." Lev 3:17

You are not allowed to attend Church service for 33 days after you give birth to a boy...
" And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled." Lev 12:4

You are not allowed to attend Church service for 66 days after you give birth to a girl...
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." Lev 12:5

31 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Awesome
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Estimable(m): 5:40am On Aug 03, 2014
Skin cancer .........
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by mezebel(f): 5:47am On Aug 03, 2014
mstik: I'm appalled....and intrigued.
only u?
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by mezebel(f): 5:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Some tatoo b like ring worm

1 Like

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by lonelydora: 5:54am On Aug 03, 2014
Nice
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by colossus2: 5:55am On Aug 03, 2014
Wetin realistic for here undecided
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2014
What's realistic here @OP?
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by mekuzee1(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Dem make sense shaa...bur d scar wey dhe my hand dn dhe owk 4 me..I no need anoda one

2 Likes

Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by merbenko: 6:24am On Aug 03, 2014
So amazing
Re: Most Realistic Tatoos Ever Drawn (pictures) by onome710(m): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2014
They are pretty cool. Very exciting but still doesn't change my stance on tattoo's.
I can't get one. Not because of religious doctrines but because I love my body the way it is. Its perfect!
Besides they usually if not always have side effects and puts u at risk of skin cancer. And then imagine when you're 75 with sagged skin and the tattoo looks like a 5year old did his colouring assignment on your body.
And then the way thee society looks at people with tattoo's. They may appreciate it but they still see you as 'irresponsible'
#myOwnOpinion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

TUTORIAL! Greatly Enhance An Image In Simple Steps (PS CS3) / Make Great Videos For Your Products And Services / How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.