Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day (55073 Views)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / 10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by capuro(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2014
BadBoy25: you should have only one or two kids . why do people have too many kids ? there are too many people in the world . I am an advocate of population reduction. I don't like too many people .
You can start the population reduction process by killing yourself (Tip - contact Ebola). Hisssssss
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by kechywillz(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Yes oo!
Weeeed az alwayz been part of d grass family, abi u dan 4get? grin

#TeamWiiid# cool
lol..no be dat kind grass i mean o,dat kind grass no dey hold belle. grin
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by capuro(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2014
BadBoy25: you reason like a wild animal.
Lol, the word pain you well well. Mumu goat "I don't like too many people" then kill yourself simple.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Sylverbox(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2014
We Don tire for cancer abeg na everything dey kuku cause am. Tell us what to eat to prevent EBOLA!!!!!!!
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by ceejay80s(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2014
I NO DEY FEAR CANCER OR HIV/AIDS, DEM NO GET MOUTH AGAIN. NA EBOLA DEY REIGN
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by capuro(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2014
BadBoy25: you reason like a wild animal. you don't think people should have fewer kids? you don't think fewer people in a given society means higher standard of living and better quality of life ?

People should have fewer kids doesn't justify your saying you don't like too many people.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:28am On Aug 03, 2014
kechywillz:
lol..no be dat kind grass i mean o,dat kind grass no dey hold belle. grin
U neva use am boil beans b4 be dat.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by capuro(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2014
BadBoy25: I should have said I don't like overcrowding.
What you should have said doesn't matter now, just learn how to construct your words before saying them next time.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2014
alutacontinua: Take all the above away from my diet and I have nothing left sad

wetin I go come dey chop
eat more of fresh food;natural food.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by sage2(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2014
Just keep it short and simple - tell us what to eat.

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by kechywillz(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
U neva use am boil beans b4 be dat.
D last time i use am,i finish 1 bowl of garri,hunger still dey catch me.

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by preciousgud(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2014
xp17:

-cigarette is number one by not on my list. na only that one no get replacement

to me , those can be reduced or totally avoided

If u can't do without cigarete, tire like 10mm of paper with abt 20cm height and load it wit dry plantain leaf and start smoking... Even d producers wrote smokers re liable 2 die young bt 9ja guys no dey read dat version.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by huptin(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2014
Thank God. Amala, Gbegiri and Ewedu were not included. Oya mama sikira serve me my usual, remember to put Egufe. Tnx.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by tomakint: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2014
@xp17, you deserve all the laurels for this wonderful and life-saving post. I am working on something related to what you have here at the moment! Check your inbox, I just PMed you.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by KingsleyAni1993(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2014
The Article is stunning and very creative. Thank you for pulling it out and feeding it to some of these crazy, fast food dependent nuts. As for me, no alcohol, no software drinks no matter the occasion, and as for red meat, I can't remember the year I last ate it. I exercise six days a week, drink gallons of water, don't smoke, or take alcohol. All the foods mentioned in the writeup was never part of my diet since like forever. I love who plastered this here. YOUR BODY IS YOUR TEMPLE AND IF YOU LOSE IT NONE WILL COME BACK. Ekenemu unu
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Btruth: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2014
To xp17, all I have to say is #Thank you very much! I'm sending this link to all my friends & families. We need more people like you on this forum. Have a pleasant Sunday.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Lamasta(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2014
GARRI is the answer
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by ITbomb(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2014
You just listed every food that I enjoy and end up telling me to stay away from them?
You must be kidding right?
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2014

wetin I go come dey chop
What good is there to life if I can't enjoy the above food? One way or the other person go die and die na die. Kilode?

A person who adheres to limiting how he consumes these food can go take a bath, slip, hit his head on the ground and die. He is still dead.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by kayClt(f): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2014
in summary, we shouldn't eat food again
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2014
xp17: you can downsize the eating of those ,or better eat their close substitutes instead.

-vegetable oil can be replaced with olive oil or butter.

-preserved potato chips can with replaced by personal fried ones or plantain chips made with olive oil.

-soda can be replaced with water or 100% fruits juice.

- alcohol is best taken at minima, could reduce heart diseases if not in excess.

-red meat can be replaced with sea food

-sugar and other sweetening can be substituted with honey

-canned foods can be substituted with fresh ones.

-fat free substituted with workouts

-cigarette is number one by not on my list. na only that one no get replacement

to me , those can be reduced or totally avoided

How to replace your cigarette. Wrap a white paper and light it straight up.

@OP, so we nor go chop again? Well cancer dey learn where e-bola dey
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by severee(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2014

wetin I go come dey chop

Garri is not on the list
wink you know what i'm saying?
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by olanshi: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2014
Wetin person go dey chop now?
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by mu2sa2: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2014
BadBoy25: I don't think there's going to be a war in the next 20 years . Obama is too soft ,he is more of a humanitarian and diplomat. If I had the power ,I think Russia should be invaded despite nuclear threat . build an underground city and relocate all americans underground before invading Russia. after about 5 years of total destruction of the earth ,the winner takes it all and begins the Rebuilding process . ( no other nation on earth should posses Nuclear weapons except the United states )
Russia is stuck ,they won't even make it past Alaska or Greenland as they get pummeled from all angles . The US controls the pacific and Atlantic and shares the arctic ocean with Russia.
we should allow Japan rebuild their military, and we then create a dispute between them and China so Japan can annihilate them , then we have no more debts .
So only America should possess nuclear capability to be bullying other countries. What a warped logic! Rather there should be parity of terror - every country should possess nuclear capability.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Itoroetti(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2014
maxit2: Cancer na Scam!
If man no enjoy alcohol, no chop suya and no follow babe chop pop corn for movies.
Wetin man go come begin enjoy ?

Na so so Eba we go dey chop ?

so u mean those dat died of cancer,died of cancer?
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by oppinionated(f): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2014
Lmaoooooooooooo

Seems OP has an irrational fear of all things "genetically modified".

GMO hasn't been shown to cause any harm. They are just like normal foodstuffs we buy everyday to eat na.

Superstitions sef
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by oppinionated(f): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2014
angry Errrrrrr

Malt drinks aren't part of soda pop right? angry
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by saiprojects(f): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2014
Abeg jor na lie...!!!! But that is none of Kermits business, I still eat good food

http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OzXGLrnu1U

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by dasparrow: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2014
@Post

People living in the western world need to worry about these things. Our foods in Nigeria are grown organically. We don't feast on processed meat that much except for those forming 'oyibo'. We don't consume that much soda/mineral. We are not a junk eating nation like USA for instance. As long as we stick to our healthy nutritious indigenous meals, we have nothing to worry about. Our grandparents did not battle cancer. Ever wondered why? Because they ate healthier nutritious indigenous meals compared to our generation that wants to emulate the white man's type of meals including junk food and are bearing the negative consequences thereof.

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Fulaman198(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2014
dasparrow: @Post

People living in the western world need to worry about these things. Our foods in Nigeria are grown organically. We don't feast on processed meat that much except for those forming 'oyibo'. We don't consume that much soda/mineral. We are not a junk eating nation like USA for instance. As long as we stick to our healthy nutritious indigenous meals, we have nothing to worry about. Our grandparents did not battle cancer. Ever wondered why? Because they ate healthier nutritious indigenous meals compared to our generation that wants to emulate the white man's type of meals including junk food and are bearing the negative consequences thereof.

Spoken like a Wiseman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.