Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day (55051 Views)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / 10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Austeenx: `then I will eat vaseline.
Lwkmd
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by cococandy(f): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2014
In miley cyrus' voice
'we can't stop
No we won't stop!!!
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by mekadinho(f): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2014
alutacontinua: Take all the above away from my diet and I have nothing left sad

wetin I go come dey chop
Hahaha...... My stomach oh... The OP simply wanna tell us the important of fasting.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Originalsly: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2014
fr3do: These are foreign articles!
God!
Don't we have writers in 9ja angry
Foreign articles on foreign foods and their health risks. Foods in particular from the US are unhealthy becaused they have been modified or laced with chemical either through processing or absorption from fertilisation or pesticide treatment. On red meat....for quite a few years now it is legal in the US to clone cows and sell the meat. Most likely people eating red meat in the US are eating cloned meat and have no clue.....what about beef from Shoprite?.Who in the US can afford to buy beef from a cow raised on grass? ...anyone from cow rearing Texas mind quoting the price for such neat? Informative article....never too late to learn
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by 3kay945(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2014
Una for say make I no eat again nah undecided
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by dasparrow: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2014
@Post

I wonder why I should eat all that oyibo junk when I have the option of the following Nigerian meals:

By the way, Nairalanders, come join me oh.....

4 Likes

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by dasparrow: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nairalanders, forget oyibo junk food and let's go back to our indigenous dishes. Oya, pick your soup and take your pounded yam. Its Sunday.

Enjoy....

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by skyface00(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
lolz so the only thing we can take and be safe is water....even i was told if u take 2 much of water can also kill.....and i decided not 2 take anytin u will die . i missed my grandma with all dis my village food....like luru,ekun,elegede, eru,orunla and drink our own water from amun...alot of ppl wont understand but few will do....we never take our peper into machine before, with her hand she do the grinding,lolz the woman live more dan 120years b4 she passed on

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by redsun(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
You guys take all those fresh and cheap organic food you in markets for granted,you better preserve it that way and stop celebrating process foods monsters like shop rite,they are the agents of these kind of poisonous foods mentioned here..

With oyinbo industrialisation and mass productions came with a lot of man made dangers and plagues,cancer,dementia,eratic behaviours and infertility are the obvious ones. Go organic and live a illness free life.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by dasparrow: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
For the rice loving Nairalanders, you are not forgotten oh.....

Help yourself with some rice and stew or some white rice and Ayamashe (designer stew). You are also welcome to help yourself with some fish. Its Sunday.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by CaptainKodak(m): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2014

wetin I go come dey chop

Just too much of those items is what the aurthur's trying to pass accross to ya
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Seriously and seriously....I heard that meat isn't good but suya meat is better cuz wen it's smoked the fat and whatever in it is reduced. I wonder how true that is
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by dasparrow: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
How about some peppered chicken gizzards to help clean mouth? We can wash it down with any type of beer .......

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by dasparrow: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
There are variety of nutritious dishes we can eat. We have several options. We should not be limited to junk food or carcinogen laden meals/foods.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
dasparrow: Nairalanders, forget oyibo junk food and let's go back to our indigenous dishes. Oya, pick your soup and take your pounded yam. Its Sunday.

Enjoy....
A ah....stop showing me all dis na....making me hungry ... angry...and I just ate only one unappetizing meal of akara and ogi. Now u see, I am going to bring that vegetable my mom and I made , with pomo and dry fish , out of the freezer.....after seeing dese pics I can't resist...and it's all ur fault smiley
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
dasparrow: For the rice loving Nairalanders, you are not forgotten oh.....

Help yourself with some rice and stew or some white rice and Ayamashe (designer stew). You are also welcome to help yourself with some fish. Its Sunday.

Enjoy!
I like d food pics u r postin, but y not do dat in another thread?
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Zaynuba(f): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dats means we don't av eat!
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by abdullkabar(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
When people start saying fight against cancer,I just look at them and shake my head cuz we live in a cancerous age......
Op the list is endless,even our beloved Garri is not exempted(agrobased products)
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by dynamo77(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
You're practically asking us not to eat anything
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by scholly(f): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
I like your write up, I will try and replace my vegetable oil with olive o because I like fried plantain alot. Thanks u
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by legalwealth(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2014

wetin I go come dey chop

I wonder oh!
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by wayne4loan: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
xp17: you can downsize the eating of those ,or better eat their close substitutes instead.

-vegetable oil can be replaced with olive oil or butter.

-preserved potato chips can with replaced by personal fried ones or plantain chips made with olive oil.

-soda can be replaced with water or 100% fruits juice.

- alcohol is best taken at minima, could reduce heart diseases if not in excess.

-red meat can be replaced with sea food

-sugar and other sweetening can be substituted with honey

-canned foods can be substituted with fresh ones.

-fat free substituted with workouts

-cigarette can be replaced with weed

to me , those can be reduced or totally avoided
* THE ORIGINAL REPLACEMENT LIST*
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Mattin(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
I just have to take the pain and longsuffering to adhere to these foods abstinence, even if I can't stay off them...No disease shall come near my dwelling in Jesus name!
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Kentnickole(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
xp17: you can downsize the eating of those ,or better eat their close substitutes instead.

-vegetable oil can be replaced with olive oil or butter.

-preserved potato chips can with replaced by personal fried ones or plantain chips made with olive oil.

-soda can be replaced with water or 100% fruits juice.

- alcohol is best taken at minima, could reduce heart diseases if not in excess.

-red meat can be replaced with sea food

-sugar and other sweetening can be substituted with honey

-canned foods can be substituted with fresh ones.

-fat free substituted with workouts

-cigarette is number one by not on my list. na only that one no get replacement

to me , those can be reduced or totally avoided
Chairman, those substitutes u mentioned are almost nt readily available...eg olive oil nd d likes.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by callmebettyetta: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to inhibit d growth of the Ebola virus, hence an interim cure. Anyone who u suspect is in danger of getting d Virus is advised to consume it. Eat it like food and there is no overdose. Simply peel and chew!May God protect us all, Amen! pls do not forget to share cheers!!!!!!!. Google for more info http://news.bbc.co.uk
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Legendoscar2: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
BadBoy25: I don't think there's going to be a war in the next 20 years . Obama is too soft ,he is more of a humanitarian and diplomat. If I had the power ,I think Russia should be invaded despite nuclear threat . build an underground city and relocate all americans underground before invading Russia. after about 5 years of total destruction of the earth ,the winner takes it all and begins the Rebuilding process . ( no other nation on earth should posses Nuclear weapons except the United states )
Russia is stuck ,they won't even make it past Alaska or Greenland as they get pummeled from all angles . The US controls the pacific and Atlantic and shares the arctic ocean with Russia.
we should allow Japan rebuild their military, and we then create a dispute between them and China so Japan can annihilate them , then we have no more debts .

Sell this script to Hollywood producers and you won't regret it
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by xp17(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by johndanny(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Don't eat this don't eat that... So wetin person go come de chop? Me I tire o!
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Evasmillingguy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please don't eat anything again... If u do, u will get cancer
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by continentalceo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Omo men, man gas watch watin him dey chop oo! Thanks for the info
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by fairheven: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Then my instinct must have been divinely inspired,because I hadly eat any of the foods mentioned cool wow!" looking foward to my hundred and one years bithday celebrations!" shocked shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together / Benefits Of Jatropha Tajorensis (“hospital Too Far”, Ugu-oyibo, Iyana-ipaja) / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.