Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? (2263 Views)

Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? / Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? / Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by CaptainBomb(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Is it possible?
Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Firefire(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
YES!

Nothing is impossible with God.

4 Likes

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Anything is possible in Nigeria especially politics undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by vedd: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
By installing cankerworm rascals? No way!

7 Likes

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Firefire(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
I beg the gods to please hardened the mind of the tyrant of Lagos for him to still practice his usual LORDSHIP of candidates against the wish of the people and internal democracygrin

3 Likes

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Eyop: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
I really wish that could happen in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Firefire(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Eyop: I really wish that could happen in Lagos

Inshal Allah, it shall happen. It is high time we stopped the tyrant who feel he can continue to select Ward Counsellors, LGA Chairmen, House of Assembly candidates and Federal Reps from his bedroom without recourse to Party Primaries, internal democracy or rule of law.

5 Likes

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by mrmetoo1: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firefire: I beg the gods to please hardened the mind of the tyrant of Lagos for him to still practice his usual LORDSHIP of candidates against the wish of the people and internal democracygrin

If the "tyrant" keeps picking ppl like Fasola, I hope your prayer comes to pass for Lagos' sake. His "candidate" has been a blessing to Lagos, accept it or not that's just the fact.

10 Likes

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by ola6: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
YES, THEY WILL BE VOTED OUT!!!

APC is for Tinubu. Nigerians are not ready to sell they birthright to one man's political empire. Check out Lagos already: Wife -Senator, Son in law - House of rep, Son in law- House of assembly, Daughter - Iyaloja, [size=13pt]Tinubu - AlphaBeta (a company that collects 1Billion Naira MONTHLY from Lagos State), Oriental Hotel, First Airline, Shares from Lekki Tolls LCC, Oando, Royal Garden Estate 150 Hectares in Ajah, Hitech, Lakowe Resort, ABC Consortium, the Nation Newspaper, TVC, Radio Continental, 1 hectare Land in No4 Oyinkan Abayomi formal Queens drive valued at 450 Million, 26 Burdillion Road Ikoyi valued at 600 Million Naira, Lagos state Guesthouse at Asokoro valued at 450 Million, ADIVA project, 157 Hectare with 2.5 Kilometers valued at 10 Billion in IGBEKODO, Apakim Ibeju Lekki; Park view Estate Ikoyi 14 Hectares, Strabag Yard beside Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Ikeji, Multi level Recreational centre beside Mobil in Oniru Estate valused at 25 Billion, New era foundation Youth camp at Eleko, Fara Park Estate, Beech Wood Estate etc.
[/size]

Haba, NA ONLY HIM and his family?!
This why our collective heritage cannot be given or left with Tinubu, not in Lagos, South West or Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Eyop: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firefire:

Inshal Allah, it shall happen. It is high time we stopped the tyrant who feel he can continue to select Ward Counsellors, LGA Chairmen, House of Assembly candidates and Federal Reps from his bedroom without recourse to Party Primaries, internal democracy or rule of law.
I will be very very happy @ the bolded
Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
I pity Lagosians. No Road at all and yet they say Fashola is working; I passed through Ago Palace road today and it was hell. Those APC guys are just too blindfolded to smell the truth...

12 Likes

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by thunderrider: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
I hope they will continue in their ways

Whether they do or not, most lagosians are fed up with their style

they definitely have but a limited timel left
Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by MadCow1: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
thunderrider: I hope they will continue in their ways

Whether they do or not, most lagosians are fed up with their style

they definitely have but a limited timel left

If APC is responsible for that rail system at Apapa... I say keep them in power..

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Firefire(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
mrmetoo1:

If the "tyrant" keeps picking ppl like Fasola, I hope your prayer comes to pass for Lagos' sake. His "candidate" has been a blessing to Lagos, accept it or not that's just the fact.

Only in Fashola 1st term.

Fashola 2nd term is a Complete disaster, he has lost his credibility by 60% I understand his hand is tied as he must do his god-father bidding by bringing out fund meant for Lagos development into the Project of acquiring more states into their coven.

Any progressive party must play by the rule. Party Primaries. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Brimmie(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
MadCow1:

If APC is responsible for that rail system at Apapa... I say keep them in power..
Okija Juju..

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by MadCow1: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Brimmie: Okija Juju..

Who is that?

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
MadCow1:

make federal govt catch you,,,,,,,,,Who dash APC moni for rail system?? Them never steal moni finish na to see the one wey dem go use do rail tracks....

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by thunderrider: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firefire:

Fashola 2nd term is a Complete disaster, he has lost his credibility by 60% I understand his hand is tied as he must do his god-father bidding by bringing out fund meant for Lagos development into the Project of acquiring more states into their coven.

Party Primaries.... in APC? -when Baba S'ope is still there!

come off it

or u mean primarily - parties... owambe

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Firefire(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
himkers: I pity Lagosians. No Road at all and yet they say Fashola is working; I passed through Ago Palace road today and it was hell. Those APC guys are just too blindfolded to smell the truth...

Not only Ago palace virtually all hiterlands road in Lagos is in a soreness state.

Yoruba and Lagosians are wiser.

Time to kick the party of sharing our allocation out of power.

MEGACITY only in planting flowers with BILLIONS of Taxpayer money and a project awarded to cronies.

6 Likes

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Nctrice(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
its possible! But Its gon be as difficult as voting PDP out of Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by MadCow1: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
himkers:

make federal govt catch you,,,,,,,,,Who dash APC moni for rail system?? Them never steal moni finish na to see the one wey dem go use do rail tracks....

Then evict them and Arrest whoever drafted that Lekki-Epe expressway contract.

How can they build that substandard road, leave it half complete and start taking toll on the road even before the road is fully done up. angry

2 Likes

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by ola6: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
MadCow1:

[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSa7-AYLUE_kc5uYPh1xFNJ_gfPclLgcPkViPK6KgMArvzC8y41Q[/img]
Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by CaptainBomb(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
I hate Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Brimmie(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firefire:

You all should stop that crap of 2nd Term ish. He launched most of his Programmes in his 1st Term. Just that the Beautification of Lagos projected his Fame because he finished that on time.. Compared to all the Elephant Project he embarked on.. Or you want him to finish Eko Atlantic within 4 Years, the Rail System in 4 Years, Lekki Airport?? Fashola never stopped working!
Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by ola6: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
MadCow1:

[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNah2IGZhVtyrV9rJZAEo43NL2OouUAzlglZQl3W988qPph8lK[/img]
Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by MadCow1: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Brimmie(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
You don't change something that is working.

7 Likes

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Dmano: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
It is very very posible with Jimi Agbaje pdp is taking Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Firefire(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Brimmie: You all should stop that crap of 2nd Term ish. He launched most of his Programmes in his 1st Term. Just that the Beautification of Lagos projected his Fame because he finished that on time.. Compared to all the Elephant Project he embarked on.. Or you want him to finish Eko Atlantic within 4 Years, the Rail System in 4 Years, Lekki Airport?? Fashola never stopped working!

Thank you. Elephant PROJECTS grin

But what has happened to all the borrowed fund meant for the 'Elephant Project'

Several BONDS running into Billions with many years ahead to continue to pay the debt sad

Despite the growth in Lagos IGR all thanks to Alpha Beta (Btw: The contract with Alpha Beta must be cancel) no good projects could be sighted to favour the low income earners of Lagos.

The Gearing Ratio of Lagos is moving left.

So, what else do you expect from such party ?

2 Likes

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Firefire(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Brimmie: You don't change something that is working.

What is working

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Firefire(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Eyop:
I will be very very happy @ the bolded

If you leave in Lagos, time to start with your household and communities.

Educating them the dangers of re-electing APC in Lagos.

Starting from your Local Government Chairman nominated by Tinubu, who has done nothing in your locality despite the federal allocation and local levies paid to them.

Then to the Reps and Senetors of APC who has disapeared into tin air after election

God bless yours and ours efforts

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? by Firefire(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
CaptainBomb: I hate Fashola.

No! Fashola come a cross as a good man but in the wrong companysad

... Bad company corrupt good manners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria, China And Cyprus Share The Same Independence Day / Buhari And The Fight Against Corruption - The Reality / INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.