Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ebola: Fg Bans Commercial Transport In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ebola: Fg Bans Commercial Transport In Nigeria (1169 Views)

When You Combine Ministry Of Works, Housing And Transport... Hilarious! / National Assembly Bans Sales Of Fifa 15 In Nigeria / Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Fg Bans Commercial Transport In Nigeria by ionaira(f): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Following the recent Ebola virus epidemic in some West African countries and the discovery of a man with the virus in Lagos Nigeria, the Federal Government of Nigeria has placed a total ban on the operations of commercial transports system in Nigeria.
In an emergency announcement on HotSwen Tv, Mr President said “We have decided to ban Danfo buses, Taxi, Okada, Bicycle, Canoe, Molue, BRT, Train and even aeroplanes from operating in Nigeria. This Ebola virus is a very serious thing , how can a virus so deadly as that be transferable from one person to another by ordinary handshake or body contact? My wife, Patience, and I were watching TV just last night expecting to see the usual Boko Haram Stories but to our surprise, all we were seeing on TV was Ebola Ebola everywhere. When I asked Patience what Ebola was, she said it is a very serious disease caused by eating Eba and it can be transmitted by handshake or body contact. She said a Liberian man ate Eba on a flight and when he landed in Nigeria he had Ebola and he has transferred it to some people already. I have therefore banned all public gatherings, all forms of public transport and also it is now a criminal offence to eat Eba in Nigeria, anyone found eating Eba will be arrested and prosecuted. Also, it is now a crime to give names with Ebola in them to your children eg OyEbola, AdEbola etc and for those who already bear those names please go and get tested. Continue Reading>> Source>> EBOLA: FG BANS COMMERCIAL TRANSPORT IN NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

What Two Words Contain Thousands Of Letters? / Must Read: My Life As A Female Dog *bitch* (the World In My Head)... (part 6) / How To Borrow Airtime From Any Network Without Paying Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.